Psst. Come here.
过来
We shouldn't do this here.
我们不应该在这里这么做
Yeah, I agree.
没错 我同意
We have to go.
我们得走了
We have reservations at Hatfield's at 8:00.
我们八点钟在哈特菲尔德餐厅订了位
So you leave first, I will follow,
所以你先出去 我在后面跟着
and the night is ours.
然后 漫漫长夜只属于你和我
I'm looking for Dr. Saroyan.
我要找瑟罗博士
Now?
现在吗
I'm not taking this home with me. Yeah, now.
我不会把这东西带回家 当然是现在
Um, I'm Dr. Saroyan.
我是瑟罗博士
This was found
这个东西是在一家
in a hazardous waste disposal facility.
危险废弃物处理厂找到的
Uh, we tried to call.
我们试着联♥系♥相关负责人
We're sort of closed for the night.
时间不早了 我们马上要下班了
Yeah, she's had a long day. Yeah, me, too.
她今天很疲倦 彼此彼此
Especially after I saw this.
特别是在我看到这个之后
Can't really see myself having dinner tonight.
此番景象令人胃口全无 我晚餐都没用
Me neither.
同感
You know, I just think that we need a vacation.
我认为我们应当出去度个假
You know? We haven't been away
自从克里斯汀出生之后
since Christine was born.
我们就没出去旅行过
I have.
我有过
You were running away from the police.
你那是在逃避警方的追捕
I'm just saying, like, you know,
我的意思是说 你懂的
the two of us as a couple
我们两个人应该以夫妻的身份
would get away.
一起出游
You like that, don't you? I do.
你也满意我的提议 对吧 确实
Oh, I've been meaning to visit
我一直向往去拜访
the outlying villages in Yangon
仰光那里远离尘嚣的小村庄
to study the linguistic characteristics of...
那里是绝佳的研究语言学特征的
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不 停 打住
No Langoey, all right, or whatever.
不要去什么朗光 或者别的什么地方
I'm talking about beach and mai tais.
我在说阳光 沙滩 鸡尾酒
All right?
你懂了吗
That's a vacation-- no learning.
这才是度假 不要什么学术研究
I think you would enjoy the epistemological nature
我觉得你会喜欢他们的语言
of their language... No!
认识论本质 才不会
I'm talking about beach and spa,
我要有沙滩 SPA
sex and room service and sleeping late.
翻云覆雨 客房♥服务 大睡懒觉
Now, that is a vacation.
这才是度假
I want to come back stupid.
我想要头脑空空地回来
I always enjoy learning something.
我很享受学习新鲜事物的过程
Well, how about learning how to have fun, Bones?
那你就试着学习享乐 好吗 骨头
Booth.
布斯
Brennan. Right.
布纳恩 好的
Okay, where? On my way.
在哪里 马上就到
All right, I'll be there. Dude in a barrel?
好的 我稍后就到 桶中的老兄
I have no way of knowing it's a dude yet.
我现在还无法得知死者是否为男性
Or dudette -- dude, dudette.
要么就是老妹 老兄 老妹
Okay, listen, we'll talk about...
算了 听着 我们刚刚说的是
Mongolia.
蒙古
Spain. Ah, Sangria.
西班牙 桑格里厄汽酒
I've been there. Christine, help me out.
我去过那 克里斯汀 帮我一把
Tell Mom we need beaches.
跟妈妈说 我们要去海边
The company is Lantech Waste Disposal.
这家公♥司♥的名字叫蓝特科技废物处理厂
They have 60 trucks in the tri-state area.
在三州交界的地方 他们拥有60辆车
And they don't know where the barrels come from?
但谁都不知道这个桶是从哪里来的
Nope, they pick up the full ones,
没错 他们把满满的废物桶收集起来
they drop off empties.
丢下的时候 桶已经空空如也了
They're not opened till they get back
在将桶收集回工厂并且做统一处理之前
to the plant and are dropped off.
他们是不会打开桶的
And these are all the logs?
所有的详细行车记录都在这里了吗
All the routes.
任何一条大街小巷都详细记录
It's gonna take me weeks to go through
我要花上数周的时间
all these businesses they deal with. I know.
去详读他们这些业务记录 我知道
Glad I don't have to do it. Have a good one.
很高兴我不用做这些事 祝你玩得开心
I wasn't able to X-ray the inside
因为是金属
because of the metal.
所以我没办法用X光扫描里面
So, at this point, we're just trying to decide
所以现在 我们正试着
what happened to an arm.
判断这条胳膊怎么了
We wouldn't have this much soap unless there was
桶里面一定还有别的受害人
more victim inside there.
否则不会有这么多肥皂的
You sure it's soap?
你确定这是肥皂
Well, it's got to be some kind of
这一定是某种
salt-based hydroxide that was poured
盐基氢氧化物倾倒至桶中
into the barrel, dissolving our victim's fat,
分解了受害者的体脂肪
which is how you get soap.
这样桶内混合物就和肥皂成分相同
Assuming the killer wasn't trying to make soap,
我猜 凶手应该不是想要制♥造♥肥皂
I'm guessing this was just
我想 凶手只是
an epically failed attempt at a body disposal.
华丽丽地失败分尸示范
Distance between the lunate
月状骨与第三远节指骨
and the third distal phalanx
之间的距离
suggests the victim is male.
表明受害人为男性
You can tell all that just from a hand?
仅凭一只手 你就能得到这个结论
Extremities can be very informative.
四肢可以包含很多的信息
Are you gonna talk about
你是打算谈论
the size of a man's feet now?
男性脚的尺寸吗
A 2002 urology study in London
2002年一项在伦敦展开的泌尿研究
showed that there was no correlation between
表明男性阴♥茎♥的尺寸
the size of a man's penis and the size of his feet.
与他脚的尺寸之间毫无关联
That was a study?
还有人研究专门这个
They should've just called.
他们打个电♥话♥问问就行了
It's nice how close we all are,
我们之间无话不谈这很好
but maybe we should
不过现在我们
just focus on soap-man here.
最好集中精力在这个肥皂老兄身上
Are you able to estimate time of death
你能通过肥皂混合的状态
based on the soap compound?
判断死亡时间吗
At this point,
此时此刻
all I know is that it would take approximately
我知道的只有 化学制品
24 hours for the chemical to actually
仅需一昼夜的时间就能彻彻底底
dissolve our friend here down to the bone.
把我们的受害者腐蚀的只剩骨头
Wow, that's fast. Yeah, yeah,
那可够快的 没错没错
but add on to that 12 to 24 hours
但还要在这个基础上加12到24小时
for the soap to actually harden and set.
肥皂才会彻底凝固 变硬
So we're looking at a minimum of 36 to 48 hours.
所以 死亡时间大约为36到48小时
From when the victim
就是从受害人
actually entered into the barrel?
被放到这个桶里的时候算起
Yes, that is correct.
是的 这么算就对了
And any bones that are still
所以 在桶里的骨头
in there could be decomposing as well.
现在依然有被分解的危险
I'm on it.
我正在着手解决问题
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
This should do it.
这么做应该管用
Let me know when the bones are clean, Mr. Vaziri.
骨头清干净时再告诉我 瓦齐里先生
Bones are clean?
骨头清理干净
I think the soap already did that.
我认为桶里的肥皂已经把骨头清干净了吧
Bones S08E18
识骨寻踪 第八季第十八集
The victim's broad nasal with a rounded nasal sill
死者宽鼻梁有着圆形鼻槛
in combination with the protruding nature
加之下颌突出的特征
of the mandible suggests negroid.
表明受害人为黑种人
Based on the shape of the skull,
根据其头骨的形状
probably West African in origin.
受害人的祖先有可能来自西非
If you could get me some kind of age range,
如果你能把受害人的年龄范围告诉我
it would really help me with facial reconstruction.
那你就是帮到我面部重建的大忙了
There's no osteoarthritic
骨关节没有任何
osteophytes anywhere.
骨质增生的迹象
Yeah, I was kind of hoping for that in years.
几年来我也一直希望如此
Between 20 and 30 years.
年龄在20到30岁之间
Are these areas bone lesions?
这些地方显示的是骨损伤吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表