Well, the blender's broken. I'm gonna have to grind up these
搅拌机坏了 我要用它研磨这些
little blimps, find out what gave 'em an eating disorder.
小东西 看是什么让它们饮食失调的
You'll be replacing the coffee grinder with a new one, yes?
你会再买♥♥一个新的咖啡机的 是吧
You know what? I don't like this guy Akshay.
我跟你说 我不喜欢这个叫阿克什的
I just don't like him.
就是不喜欢他
I think we should bring in Dr. Craig and talk to him again.
我觉得我们应该再叫来克雷格博士谈谈
When his wife was dying, he dealt with both Akshay Mirza
他妻子临终前 到瑞秋被谋杀
and Rachel before she was murdered.
他和阿克什·米尔扎还有瑞秋都接触过
Okay, so you're thinking that he may have noticed
所以你觉得他会注意到
some friction between them?
俩人之间的一些摩擦
Oh, definitely. You know, small things he saw
肯定会 他看到的
that might appear to be meaningless
他觉得微不足道的小事
could have great meaning.
可能其实很重要
All right, tell you what. I will give him a call.
好吧 我会给他打电♥话♥的
Booth, I have a question.
布斯 我有一个问题
You know what? Am I going to regret this?
什么问题 我会后悔听你说吗
Well, when I saw Daisy today... No! No, no.
当我今天看到黛西 不 不行
You didn't let me finish.
你都没听我问完
I don't have to. The answer is no.
不用听完 答案是不行
It's not about us getting back together, okay?
我不是在说我俩复合的事
It's about me. No. Whatever you're thinking right now
是关于我 无论你现在在想什么
just... just get it out of your mind.
就赶快别想了
If you just... hearhear me out. I realized... No.
就听我说完 我意识到 不
Make no decisions based on seeing Daisy, understand? No.
刚看到黛西什么决定都不要做 懂吗
Getting an apartment?
去找间公♥寓♥
No, 'cause you'd just end up getting the wrong place
不 因为你出发点是错的
for all the wrong reasons, right?
所以结果一定不对
Well, if you'd just let me talk.
你先听我把话说完
No, I'm not gonna let you talk.
不 我不打算听你说
Just get it out of your mind. You understand?
快别想了 懂了吗
You need two weeks, and one good night of getting drunk.
你需要两周时间 加一个醉醺醺的晚上
All right? Look, that's what you need
那才是你需要的
so you can think straight. But...
这样才能想清楚 但是
These are scientific facts.
这些是科学事实
No. The answer is no. But...
不行 绝对不行 但是
This conversation is over.
谈话结束
I'm gonna go call the husband. Bye-bye.
我要给那个丈夫打电♥话♥了 再见
No. Out of your mind.
不行 别想了
So, I hope it wasn't too weird before at the lab.
我希望之前在实验室的时候不是很怪
Not at all.
一点都不怪
It was actually really nice to see you again.
事实上 再见到你真是太好了
And I'm glad we're mature enough
我还很高兴我们都长大了
to have a cup of coffee together.
还可以在一起喝杯咖啡
So, I've missed you. I've missed you.
我曾经 想你 想过你
Um, you know, 'cause you were
你懂 因为你曾经
such a big part of my life.
是我生命里的一部分
Me, too.
我也是
The other night, I woke up in the middle of the night.
有一天 我半夜忽然醒了
3. 20?
三点二十
Of course. When else?
当然 还能是什么时候
And I reached out to touch you.
然后我伸手去找你
But I wasn't there.
但是我不在
But I don't want you to think I've been alone this whole time.
不过我不希望你觉得我这段时间都一个人
So, you're seeing someone?
你又遇到什么人了吗
A pathologist, on and off.
一个病理学家 断断续续地
He also does stand-up on the weekends.
他周末也会去表演单口
That's nice. Sounds nice.
很好的 听上去不错
I've been... I've been sort of seeing someone, too.
我也 我也遇到了一个人
Uh, from the Bureau. It's, uh, nothing serious.
局里的 不是很认真
I'm glad for you. I'll bet she's great.
我替你高兴 她一定很棒
I want to say something.
我有话想说
Since we split, I've been thinking.
自从我们分开以后 我想了很多
And... I wanted to see you again
我想再见你
because I wanted to see...
因为我想知道
See if it was a mistake?
想知道以前是不是个错误
Yes. Me, too.
是的 我也是
I mean, we had so much...
我是说 我们以前那么好
But it was a mistake.
但那确实是个错误
We don't belong together.
我们不属于彼此
I know.
我知道
Now we don't have to question that anymore.
现在我们不用再纠结那个问题了
Sorry.
抱歉
I got to go. I have an interrogation.
我得走了 有个问讯
Oh, no problem.
没关系
But this was good, right?
但是这很好 对吧
This was good, Lance. Thanks.
很好 兰斯 谢谢
So I'll see you.
那就再见了
See you.
再见
I heard that Rachel and Akshay had been involved,
我听说瑞秋和阿克什有关系
but it didn't seem to me like they were that close.
但是我没看出来关系那么亲近
They were never physical around you?
他们在你面前没有身体接触吗
Sometimes, I guess.
有时候有吧 我猜
They were just different.
他们很不一样
Akshay tried to seem spiritual like Rachel,
阿克什想要像瑞秋那样超凡脱俗
but I never really believed it.
但我从没相信过
That's probably one of the reasons you're suing him.
这很可能是你起诉他的原因之一
Definitely.
当然
Rachel wasn't like that? Oh, God, no.
瑞秋 不是那样的吗 当然不是
No, Rachel was with us
瑞秋在莫妮卡
in the early stages of Monica's cancer,
癌症早期和我们一起
talking to her and arranging her funeral wishes,
陪她聊天 安排她的葬礼遗愿
choreographing the memorial service.
编排追悼会
Akshay just seemed like he wanted to rush things along,
阿克什好像想急着完成
move on to the next client.
然后接下一个客户
I hope they weren't a couple,
我不希望他们是一对
because Rachel deserved a lot more than Akshay.
因为瑞秋比阿克什好太多了
My beetles are bingers.
我的甲壳虫很活跃
I don't know what that means.
那意味着什么
Like Dr. Brennan, I need clarity.
就像布纳恩博士 我需要清晰的解释
Right. Pretty much the only thing
好吧 唯一能影响
that can disturb a beetle's feeding pattern
甲壳虫喂养模式
and make them chunky is something toxic.
并让他们变胖的是某种毒素
But I thought the tox screens on the flesh samples
但我以为两个受害者
of both victims came back negative for any drugs.
肉样品毒理检验结果是呈阴性的
Because the beetles were all the same size
因为我收集甲壳虫的时候
when I collected them,
它们都是大小一样
but being ground up together-- it hid the results.
但放在一起就隐藏了真实的原因
Oh, so this time you only used the fat beetles
所以你这次只用了胖甲壳虫
to run through the GC Mass Spec.
来进行质谱检测
Exactly, and in the beetles that were on Monica Craig,
没错 而且在莫妮卡·克雷格身上的甲壳虫
I discovered the presence of methylone.
我发现了醋酸甲泼尼龙制剂
Bath salts. That's a recreational drug.
浴盐 这是消遣性毒品
Particularly nasty.
相当讨厌的
Last year, the DEA issued an emergency ban on it.
去年 缉毒局所对此发布了紧急禁令
I can't imagine a cancer patient
我无法想象一个癌症患者
in her condition using recreational drugs.
在这种情况下用消遣性毒品
Are you thinking she was poisoned?
你觉得她是被下毒的吗
If she overdosed of methylone, using that would explain
如果她醋酸甲泼尼龙制剂过量
why Mrs. Craig died
那就能解释为什么克雷格夫人
before her cancer reached its most advanced stage.
在她癌症最晚期前就死了
Methylone doesn't just present in tissue.
醋酸甲泼尼龙制剂不会出现在肌肉组织里
It would also be evident in bone marrow.
在骨髓里也会很明显
If I take samples, and I find excessive levels, then...
如果我取样品发现过度剂量 那就说明
Then we're dealing with two murders.
我们面对的是两起谋杀案
I was hoping that you would redo your will today.
我希望你今天能重写遗愿
Why?
为什么
Because, Booth, you can't just leave it to me
因为 布斯 你不能把怎么安葬你的
how to bury you.
难题留给我
Well, look, I told you, I trust you.
我说过 我相信你
But your funeral is your last message
但你的葬礼是你对爱的人
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表