Previously, on Bones.
《识骨寻踪》 前情提要
I want you to be my husband. I want to...
我想要你做我的丈夫 我想要
spend the rest of my life with you.
与你共度此生
Will you marry me, Booth
你会娶我吗 布斯
Yes. Of course. Yes.
当然 我们结婚吧
There's a hacker named Christopher Pelant.
有一个名叫克里斯托弗·普朗特的黑客
He's not a hacker anymore. Now he's a murderer.
他不再是一个黑客 他现在是杀人凶手
Eight people have been killed.
已有八人遇害
We have to hit him back now before one of us is dead.
在我们两人出危险前 必须予以反击
You crossed a line when you shot me, Agent Booth.
你开枪击中我 你越线了 布斯探员
Do you think this is some kind of a game. Of course.
你认为我们在玩什么游戏吗 是的
Now the rules have changed.
游戏规则有变化了
The two of you getting engaged, with Pelant active,
你们两人订婚了 普朗特还逍遥法外
he can't accept being replaced.
他无法接受自己不再是众人的焦点
It could cause him to escalate.
这会促使他变本加厉
Where are you? Pretty much anywhere I want to be.
你在哪里 可以说我想在哪就在哪
Pelant can access any security camera
普朗特可以随意进入任何监控摄像头
You won't marry her, Agent Booth.
你不能娶她 布斯探员
And Dr. Brennan can't know the reason
布纳恩博士也不能知道
why you're turning her down.
你拒绝她求婚的真实原因
If you tell her, I'll know.
如果你如实相告 我会知道
If you ignore me, you'll be responsible for
如果你们无视我的忠告 你们将要为
the deaths of five innocent people.
五个无辜的受害者之死负责
We need to talk.
我们需要聊一聊
About us getting married.
关于我们结婚的事情
I don't think we should do it.
我认为我们不能结婚
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
宽恕我 神父 我有罪
It's been, uh...
已经过去
This is definitely not the good stuff, Father.
这绝对不是什么好东西 神父
Don't call me "Father," Master Sergeant.
不要叫我神父 军士长
I'm not a priest anymore.
我已经不是神父了
I'm not in the Army anymore, so that makes us even.
我也从部队退役了 我们半斤八两
How long has it been since my last confession?
我上次忏悔是多久以前的事了
Eight years. Eight years.
八年 八年前
It's been eight years. You sure it's been eight years?
已经过去八年了 你确定是八年了吗
You were my last confession.
你是我最后一个接受祷告的人
It's the kind of milestone a priest remembers.
算是我神父事业的一个里程碑
How's about you tell me what's on your mind
不如你告诉我你有什么烦恼
and leave God out of it.
别烦上帝了
I lied to the woman I love.
我向自己心爱的女人撒了谎
That's not a quick lie from the brain.
这并不是无心的谎言
That's a whopper from the heart.
是发自内心的弥天大谎
Right. Which makes it a sin.
是的 所以要称之为罪过
No. You want my advice,
不 你想听听我的意见吗
you get your ass home and tell Temperance the truth.
现在快点滚回家把实情告诉坦普瑞
You have somewhere we can talk?
你有可以让我们说话的地方吗
No, I mean a place where...
我的意思是那地方
there's no TVs or radios or anything
得没有电视 广播等等
that transmits or receives or glows.
没有信♥号♥♥传输 接收 甚至没有灯光
Man, you are tin-foil-hat paranoid.
老兄 你是锡箔帽子偏执狂
This guy killed how many people?
这个人杀了几个人
Eight.
八个
In my opinion, it's just the tip of the iceberg.
在我看来 这只是冰山的一角
And he told you that if you married Temperance
他告诉你 如果你娶了坦普瑞
that he would choose five random human beings
他就会随机选择五个路人
and kill them?
然后杀掉他们
Not only if I married Bones but, you know,
不仅不能跟骨头结婚 而且
if I told her why we couldn't get married.
如果我告诉她原因 他也要杀人
You believe he'd do it?
你觉得他会吗
This guy is worse than anyone you
这个人比你我遇到过的任何人
and I have ever come across.
都要恶劣
So you and Temperance go on a camping trip,
那你和坦普瑞就去露营
you get lost in a cave
你们迷路 走进一个山洞
and you whisper the truth in her ear.
你凑在她耳边道出实情
"I love you. I want to marry you,
"我爱你 我想要和你结婚 但普兰特
but I can't because Plant will kill innocent people."
要杀害无辜的人 所以暂时还不能结"
Pelant, okay. And she would come out of that cave
那个人叫普朗特 她要走出山洞
and she would look all happy.
她会看起来十分开心
No poker face.
不是一脸麻木
Huh. None whatsoever. You know what,
是的 不管怎样 你知道吗
I'm just gonna have to kill him.
我要杀掉他
What... why not?
什么 为什么不可以
Either that or I'm just gonna have to find him and then...
要么那样 要么我就得抓到他 然后
and tell her why I did what I did.
然后告诉她我为什么要这么做
So how long will it take to catch him
所以你需要花多久抓到他呢
I've been looking for this guy for three months
我已经花了三个月的时间去找这个人
and I got nothing. It's a complete dead end.
却一无所获 就是死路一条
This is what he wants, right?
他就想要这样的结果 对吧
To drive a wedge between the two of you. Yeah.
挑起你们两个人之间的不和 没错
That's what he wants.
他就想要这样的结果
And he's doing a pretty good job of it, too.
他确实做到了
Well, then you'd better find him and kill him.
那么你最好找到他 然后杀了他
What are you doing here in my office?
你们在我的办公室做什么
Why didn't you answer your phone?
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why do you smell like bourbon?
为什么你闻起来像是喝了波旁酒
'Cause I was talking to a priest, Mom, Dad, right?
因为我刚刚与神父谈完话 爸妈
Okay, what is this, huh?
好了 现在是什么情况
'Cause I got no problems here at work.
我工作上又没有遇到什么问题
We're not here about work.
我们到这里来不是为了工作的
Then it's none of your business.
那其他事也与你们无关
All I know, we used to be happy.
我知道的是 我们原本都很开心
Then Dr. Brennan proposed to you
然后布纳恩博士向你求婚
Which is what you wanted. ...and you say yes,
正中你的下怀 你也答应她的求婚
then you say no and everybody's miserable.
然后你说不结了 大家陷入痛苦之中
How is that not our business?
这怎么会与我们无关
It's totally our business.
跟我们有很大的关系
It's between me and Bones.
这是我跟骨头之间的事情
Oh, look at that.
快看
Dead body at the Lightfoot Hotel.
莱特福特酒店发现尸体
Hmm. Crime scene time.
是该去案发现场的时间了
Have you noticed that dead bodies always save Booth
你发现没 死人总能在关键时刻
from confronting his demons.
免他与心魔正面交锋
Maybe that's why he smells like bourbon!
难怪他一身波旁威士忌的味道
Oh, God, that's awful.
天呐 太惨不忍♥睹了
Yes, it's going to be a lot of work
是啊 收集所有的残骸
to get all the remains out of there.
会是个大工程
I meant what happened to the person.
我是说这个人的遭遇
So what do you figure, huh,
你们怎么看
suicide from the roof?
从楼顶跳楼自杀吗
Hi, Bones.
好啊 骨头
I called you earlier.
我给你打过电♥话♥
Yeah, you know, I forgot to charge my phone.
我忘了给手♥机♥充电了
Christine wanted to talk to her daddy.
克里斯汀想和她爸爸说会话
There's a relatively large piece.
这块残骸挺大的
Looks like it was thrown clear
看来是被旋转中风扇的
by the centrifugal force of the whirling fan.
离心力甩出来的
Supraspinous fossa,
冈上窝
right proximal humerus.
右肱骨近端
Shoulder.
就是肩膀
The body was dragged some distance after death.
尸体死后被拖曳过一段距离
There's evidence of subluxation.
有半脱位的迹象
Great. Okay. He was murdered,
好 他被杀害
dragged and thrown off a roof.
拖拽 然后被人从房♥顶扔了下来
Okay, I don't usually get involved, Seeley, but...
瑟雷 我一般不会过问 可是
You got cold feet, I understand that.
你临阵退缩了 这我懂
However, if you don't warm up those feet real fast,
但是你要是不快点战胜恐惧
you're gonna lose her forever.
你会永远失去她
Mind your own business, Camille.
别多管闲事 凯米拉
Special Agent Booth,
特别探员布斯
this is the hotel manager, Mr. Gough.
这位是酒店经理 高夫先生
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表