On my back.
我背后
I think the dead guy's separating.
我觉得那个死人开始分离了
You know, you really didn't have to come.
其实你不必跟我一起来
You said you wanted me to come with you.
你说希望我一起去的
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪儿
We're gonna go talk to the hollering, cheating girlfriend.
去拜访那位咆哮的劈腿女友
No, I mean, my Prius has a voice-activated navigation system.
不是 我是说我的普锐斯拥有声控导航系统
Oh, 709 Windsor Drive.
温莎路709号♥
Enter an address.
请输入地址
709 Windsor Drive.
温莎路709号♥
Searching.
正在搜索
Now you don't have to unfold and refold a map.
这样一来你就不必翻来翻去查地图了
Wait a second. I like maps. What's wrong with maps?
可我喜欢地图 地图怎么了
Well, maps cannot tell you
地图不能告诉你
the amount of traffic you should expect
当前交通状况
and route to your destination.
和通往目的地的具体线路
Look at that. See?
看到了吧
Now we can relax, talk about interesting things.
现在我们可以放松 说点趣事
This is not how the cowboys settled this country.
牛仔可不是这么建国立业的
The cowboys didn't have antibiotics.
牛仔还没有抗生素
Do you also want to die from a skinned knuckle?
你也想跟牛仔那样受点小伤就死掉吗
Sometimes.
有时候挺想
Cowboys didn't settle this country.
牛仔并没有建国立业
Farmers did.
是农民
Alexa! The FBI wants to talk to you!
亚历克莎 联邦调查局来人找你
You know, you shouldn't feel bad about living with your sister.
其实 你不必太介意和姐姐住在一起
The current trend of delaying marriage, along with the economy
时下 晚婚趋势和经济状况
means that people have to adapt.
决定了人们只有接受现状
However, it does complicate the sex life.
不过真的会影响性生活
Tell me about it.
谁说不是
Hey, I'm Alexa.
你们好 我是亚历克莎
Can I help you guys with something?
我能帮你们什么忙吗
Like to ask you a few questions about Morgan Donnelly.
想问问你关于摩根·唐纳利的事
Here we go. Mmhmm.
又来了 就是
I'm afraid he's dead.
抱歉 他已经死了
Of course he is.
他当然死了
D-did he get crushed by a falling anvil or something?
他是被从天而降的铁砧之类的砸死的吗
No, that-it is not correct.
不是 并非如此
Believe you had an altercation
听说几天前
with him a few days ago.
你和他起了争执
I find their upbeat demeanor highly suspicious.
我觉得他们这种狂喜的举止极其可疑
It's a serious situation, you know.
事态严重 明白吗
He may have been murdered.
他或许是被谋杀的
Murdered!
他说谋杀
Okay, careful, Mr. Fisher.
小心点 费什先生
Oh, it's his hair, that's all.
只是粘住了他的头发
There we go.
这下就好了
It is with great pleasure that I divorce these skulls.
能分离这两个头骨我真是三生有幸
Massive blunt-force trauma to the facial bones.
面骨有大面♥积♥钝器击打的创伤
Oh, the victim's skull is totally smashed in.
受害人的头骨完全凹进去了
Did I do that when I fell on him?
是我摔到他身上造成的吗
'Cause I didn't do it on purpose.
我不是故意的
No, the fracture lines on the zygomatic bones
不 颧骨上的裂痕表示
indicate the trauma was sustained around time of death.
大约是在死亡前后受的伤
Which was...five days before you fell on him.
那是你掉在他身上五天前的事了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
等等 等等
Blowflies.
是丽蝇
That explains the constant buzzing.
怪不得总听到嗡嗡声
You are a very calm young man.
你真是个无比镇定的青年
Pharmaceutically enhanced calm.
是因药物增强的镇定
Third instar larvae.
第三龄幼虫
The victim died five days ago.
死者死于五天前
Five days ago was Friday.
五天前是星期五
The same day the victim's girlfriend accused him of cheating.
就是死者女友指责他劈腿的那天
God, it's so weird when they move.
天 还真不习惯尸体会动
That felt good.
感觉真好
Almost as good as when that Asian chick kissed me.
几乎和那个亚裔小妞亲我的感觉一样好
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么
That Asian chick kissed me.
那个亚裔小妞亲了我
Let's clean Mr. Zalinsky up,
快帮萨林斯基先生清洗干净
and in some kind of clothes.
穿点衣服
Oh, come on,
拜托
I already slathered him with peanut butter,
我都已经给他涂上了一层花生酱
plied him with pharmaceuticals,
给他用药
now I got to give him a sponge bath?
现在我还得帮他搓澡
What Asian chick did you kiss?
什么亚裔小妞亲了你
Did the FBI really call in
我不过笑了一下
a psychiatrist because I laughed?
联调局就真的请来了精神病医生吗
Now you all think I'm some sort of psychopath?
你们以为我疯了吗
I'm actually a psychologist, M-Miss Eaton.
我其实是心理医生 伊顿小姐
But, um, yes, Agent Booth called me
不过你说的对 是布斯探员叫我来的
because he was struck by your sudden mood swing.
因为他被你们突然的情绪波动吓到了
I'm not a psycho!
我不是疯子
Can you tell me how you feel
你能谈谈你对
about Morgan Donnelly's death?
摩根·唐纳利的死怎么看吗
Um, I'm very upset! Look at me.
我非常伤心 你瞧我这样
Can you tell me why you laughed?
能说说你为什么会笑吗
Because I thought it was another one of Morgan's practical jokes.
我以为那又是摩根搞的恶作剧
He was a joker?
他是丑角
Yes.
对
And I thought it was his way of
因为我们吵了一架 我还以为
totally making up after our fight.
他想以这种方式与我和好
What fight?
吵什么
A girl walked up and kissed him.
有个女孩走到他面前吻了他
I figured he didn't need to enjoy it so much.
我觉得他不该陶醉成那样
A girl just walked up and kissed him?
有个女孩就走到他面前吻了他
Yeah, right on the lips. Some tongue action, too.
是啊 亲了他的嘴 还舌吻呢
She recognized him.
她认出了他
What? I was not aware
什么 我真想不到
that telemarketers attracted that kind of notice.
电♥话♥营销员会如此受人瞩目
Morgan was a comedian, okay?
摩根是个喜剧演员 知道吗
The telemarketing gig, it was just temporary.
电♥话♥营销只是临时工
Okay, that explains the fake arrow through his head.
怪不得他头上会戴着一支假箭头
Morgan had an amazing sense of humor.
摩根极其幽默
Girls like that in a guy.
女生都喜欢这样的男生
Yeah, I always thought that that was...a lie.
是吧 我一直觉得这说法靠不住
So, was Morgan's sense of humor
你就是为了摩根的幽默感
the reason why you left his boss?
和他的老板分了手
Look, if you met Denny,
要是你见过丹尼
you'd know why I went for Morgan.
你就会理解我为什么会和摩根好了
You think Denny could've
你觉得丹尼会因为
killed Morgan out of jealousy?
嫉妒而杀了摩根吗
After a year?
事过一年后吗
Even Denny thinks faster than that.
就算是丹尼 反应也会比这快
Okay, and when was the last time you saw Morgan?
你最后一次见摩根是什么时候
He came over for dinner that same night, Friday.
就是他来我家吃晚饭的那个星期五
And then I went to work.
然后我就去上班了
I'm a bartender. You can check that out. Sure.
我是酒吧招待 你可以去查 一定
And then, when I came home, Morgan wasn't there.
之后我回到家里 摩根就不见了
I didn't kill Morgan.
我没有杀摩根
I loved him.
我爱他
You know who you should be looking for?
知道你应该去找谁吗
Whoever put that arrow gag on his head.
就是把假箭头戴在他头上的家伙
That wasn't his? No way!
不是他的吗 绝对不是
He hated that shtick stuff.
他讨厌那种小把戏
His material was cerebral.
他的段子才是真材实料
You wouldn't by any chance
你有摩根
have footage of Morgan's stand-up?
表演的录像吗
My brother, Elliot, recorded every show.
我弟弟埃利奥特 录下了他所有的演出
Mr. Fisher, if we are to determine
费什先生 如果我们想确定
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表