We know that he had ketamine in his system,
我们知道他体内含有氯♥胺♥酮♥
so, maybe he was using the burner phones for dealing drugs.
或许他在用一次性手♥机♥贩卖♥♥毒品
Our victim didn't seem like a drug dealer.
感觉受害者不像是毒贩
Straight "A" Student, perfect disciplinary record.
优秀的学生 完美的纪律记录
I guess sometimes there's more than meets the eye.
有时事情并不像表面上那样简单
I'd know if Michelle was doing something behind my back.
如果米歇尔被着我做什么事我一定会知道
Kind of flies in the face
几千年以来
of thousands of years of teenage behavior, though.
针对青少年的记载可没这么说
Well, wait until Michael-Vincent gets older. You'll see.
等迈克尔·文森特长大了你就能明白
You just...know.
就是种 直觉
Okay. Uh, one of the phones was Manny's.
好吧 之中有一个手♥机♥是曼尼的
And I was able to look at that one.
我也能顺利搜查
All of the voice calls were to and from his mom.
所有的电♥话♥都是他和他妈妈之间的
Well, what about texts?
短♥信♥呢
Michelle only texts her friends. Yeah.
米歇尔只和朋友们发短♥信♥ 是
The bulk were from Kat Martin,
大多来自凯特·马丁
who was the girl they met at the victim's apartment.
就是他们在受害者的家里遇见的女孩
Were they an item? I don't think so.
他们曾是一对吗 应该不是
Pretty one-sided.
单恋啊
Yeah, I think he had a crush on her,
是啊 他一定喜欢她
and seems like she was trying to let him down easy.
她好像想婉转地拒绝他
Let's hope it was easy.
希望最后真的是婉转
Who was the other person he was texting?
他还和谁通短♥信♥
Uh, there's no name. It's just a number.
没有名字 只是个号♥码
I'm tracing it now.
我正在调查
Most messages are just about where and when to meet,
大多的短♥信♥都是说什么时候在哪里碰头
and then, a series of random numbers.
接着是一串胡乱的数字
I guess sometimes there is more than meets the eye.
也许有时事情真的并不像表面上那样简单
Hey, I wasn't trying to imply anything about Michelle.
我没有在说米歇尔的意思
She's great.
她很好
Oh, you don't have to say that.
你不必这么说
I-I know.
我知道
But she is great, so...
不过她真的很好
Okay. Nick Pavonetti.
查到了 尼克·帕福内迪
I got a hit.
查到了
This is the guy who was texting.
这就是发短♥信♥的那个人
Pavonetti and sons.
帕福内迪父子
It's your dad's company, right, Nick?
这是你老爸的公♥司♥ 对吧 尼克
Yeah. Yeah. I'm one of the sons.
是的 我是其中一个儿子
Um, actually here, um...
这个...
It's a coupon, gets you five percent off.
优♥惠♥券 给你打九五折
That's my idea.
是我的主意
This is about Manny, right? Yeah.
关于曼尼的事 对吧 没错
It's a drag, him being dead and everything.
真讨厌 他死了
Yeah. Interesting, a kid like that
是 有意思的是 像他这样的孩子
who didn't have any friends was always texting you.
没有朋友却老给你发短♥信♥
I felt sorry for him, you know.
我很难过他死了 你知道吗
I was trying to integrate him into the community?
我一直努力让他融入社交圈子
Do my civic duty. By selling drugs?
履行我的公民义务 卖♥♥毒品吗
What?! Vitamin K? Ketamine? Kfog?
什么 氯♥胺♥酮♥ 或者叫K粉
No. You-you got the wrong idea, dude.
没有 你想错了 老兄
Really? 'Cause what I have here
是吗 可我这里有
are a bunch of text messages between you and Manny.
一堆你和曼尼互通的短♥信♥
Always a time and place to meet.
总有见面的时间和地点
I'm assuming these numbers here are prices and codes
我猜这些数字不是价格就是
for different drugs?
毒品代码吧
Which you two get into an argument
你俩因为金钱瓜葛
over money or something?
闹矛盾对吗
No. There's no drugs, ever, I swear.
不是 没有毒品 我发誓
Manny was... he was kind of a brainiac, you know?
曼尼他是个奇才
He was always making smart phones
他总是能让智能手♥机♥
where you wouldn't get billed, chips for computers,
不交话费也能用 还有电脑芯片
free downloads, that sort of thing.
免费下载之类的
Hmm. So, if Manny did all the work, what'd you do?
那如果曼尼做这些 你做什么
Well, I'm a people person.
我人缘广
You know, I handled all the sales.
所以我负责销♥售♥
We were doing pretty good, too. I mean,
我们俩生意很不错
almost two grand so far.
目前赚了两千美元了
A couple more months like that,
要是再干多几个月
and I don't have to work for my dad anymore.
我就不用给我老爸打工了
Right. Do you know anyone who'd want to hurt Manny?
也是 你知道谁想伤害曼尼吗
No one even knew who he was.
甚至没有人知道他是谁呢
I wasn't lying. I was trying to give this dude a social life.
我没说谎 我一直想带他融入社会生活
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
Party about two weekends ago.
两周前的派对上
This party, everyone keeps mentioning this party.
怎么大家都在说这个派对
It was awesome.
很棒的
It's the best party I was ever at.
是我去过最棒的派对
This could be cause of death.
这个可能是死因
I found two depressions bilaterally on the frontal bone,
我发现有两处凹陷 一处是额骨两侧
and one on the left parietal.
一处是左顶叶
They're shallow, but I found them while feeling the bones,
非常浅 手指触摸骨头时发现的
a technique I learned from you, ma'am.
这是我从你身上所学的技巧
Very good, Mr. Abernathy.
非常好 阿伯纳西先生
They're holding points from a halo-traction brace.
这是颅骨牵引支架的支撑点
The brace is applied to stabilize cervical vertebrae
支架用来固定颈椎
in order to allow time for healing.
这样方便愈合
Which means, they're the result
所以这是他小时候
of his car accident when he was a sprout.
车祸造成的损伤
A child. Can you tell me what you see here?
是孩童时期 你能告诉我这是什么吗
Osteophytes. Precisely.
骨刺 没错
You see how they've grown here
看到它们已经长到
at the transverse foramina?
横突孔了吗
Yes, they caused cervical nerves
看到了 这导致了
three and four to be severed.
第三第四颈神经断裂
We have cause of death-- asphyxiation.
是窒息而死
Yes. The injury would have severed the connection
是的 伤势会中断
to the medulla,
通往脑髓的连接
which caused him to stop breathing,
导致他无法呼吸
But he wasn't suffocated or strangled.
但他没有被勒死的迹象
That's what the evidence suggests.
证据是这样显示
Oh, I...
我...
I forgot. This is yours, Mr. Abernathy.
我忘了 这是你的手♥机♥ 阿伯纳西先生
You left it in my office.
你落在我办公室了
Oh, looks like Michelle is calling you.
看来是米歇尔打来的
Thank you. Uh, I can talk to her later.
谢谢 我过会儿再回她吧
I don't mind.
没关系
You deserve a reward after your excellent work.
你工作出色 值得奖励
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
I'll call her back. It's no-no problem.
我一会儿回电♥话♥ 没关系
She called quite a few times.
她打了好几次了
She must miss you.
她一定是想你了
It's Michelle.
米歇尔打来的
No. I understand.
没事 我理解
It's tough, being away from each other so long.
这么久没见面 肯定不好受
Yeah. Well, fortunately, I have my work right here, so...
是啊 幸运的是 我现在有工作要做
Good way to deal with it. I'm impressed, Finn.
你这样想很好 芬恩 我很高兴
Can I borrow you for a moment, Dr. Brennan?
布纳恩博士 可以借用你几分钟吗
Of course.
当然可以
Are you okay to catalogue our findings in the binder?
你自己能把发现归类到文件夹里吗
Yes. Totally fine.
能 没问题
I've been going through the victim's computer
我查了死者的电脑
and looking for any online threats or squabbles.
想找找看有没有威胁或口角什么的
So far, there's nothing in any e-mails,
但目前 电子邮件
or social network threats.
或社交网络都没有发现
Is that his girlfriend from when they were younger?
这是他从小的女朋友吗
The one he wishes was his girlfriend. Kat.
他倒希望是 她是凯特
I also looked at the IP addresses
我还查了
that he visited most often.
他浏览最频繁的IP地址
There's computer hacking message boards, of course.
当然也有电脑黑客论♥坛♥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表