men of power have always sought higher ground.
掌权者一般都喜欢高处
To that end, a floor that a man works on
因此 一个人工作的楼层
could be seen as the literal representation
可以看做是他
of where he fits in the hierarchical ladder.
社会地位的直接体现
I work on the fourth floor.
我在四楼办公
And despite that, I am very proud of you.
尽管如此 我还是很为你骄傲
Right, um...
好吧
Uh, this is a hard-hat area,
这是需要戴安全帽的区域
so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我得请你们离开这里
FBI. I need a hard hat.
联邦调查局 我需要一顶安全帽
And, uh, directions to Margot Sandoval's office.
玛戈特·桑多瓦尔的办公室在哪边
And I need a hard hat, too.
还有 我也需要一顶安全帽
This is gonna slow me down.
这会拖慢我的工程进度的
That's a shame.
太不好意思了
Buddy, a little mercy, all right?
兄弟 有点同情心 好吗
I'm doing renovations for a bunch of lawyers,
我在给一帮律师装♥修♥
who threaten to sue me every day.
他们每天都威胁说要去告我
I'm going bald with the stress.
多大的压力 我头发都要掉光了
Well, you know why I have good hair?
你知道我为什么有一头秀发吗
Because I don't let lawyers stress me out.
因为我不让律师们给我施加压力
That's true.
这是真话
Okay, okay, fine. Who do you need to see again?
好吧 你刚才说你要找谁来着
Richard Bartlett.
理查德·巴特利特
Uh, you'll lose a few hairs after you meet Bartlett.
见完巴特利特 你一定会掉一把头发的
Right. Trust me.
好吧 相信我
Could I get the blue hard hat?
能给我那顶蓝色的安全帽吗
I got a great idea for this weekend.
这个周末 我有个好主意
What?
什么
Let's take Christine to the carousel.
我们带着克里斯汀去坐旋转木马吧
Oh, no, that is not a good idea.
不 不是什么好主意
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I took her to one in Woolrich, Pennsylvania,
我带她在宾夕法尼亚的伍里奇坐过一次
and she did not like it.
她一点也不喜欢
Well, maybe because I wasn't there.
没准那是因为我没有在那里
Why would that make any difference?
为什么你在就能不一样呢
Is everything all right? Oh, you know, I just don't like
一切都还好吧 我只是不喜欢
being in a divorce lawyer's office, that's all.
出现在离婚律师的办公室里面 就这样
Why?
为什么
Well, 'cause it reminds me that things, you know, fall apart.
因为这会使我想到 关系破裂
Well, it's a good thing we're not married, right?
我们没有结婚真是件好事 对吧
You are not a very reassuring person, Bones.
你真会安慰人啊 骨头
FBI, Ms. Sandoval, open up.
联邦调查局 桑多瓦尔女士 开门
I hear something.
我听到有什么声音
Of course you hear something, 'cause someone's inside, Bones.
你当然听到了声音 里面有人 骨头
It's Ms. Sandoval.
那是桑多瓦尔女士
Knock it down. FBI.
快敲门 联邦调查局
Please open up the door.
请把门打开
Hi.
嘿
Sorry to keep you waiting, but we're closed.
不好意思久等了 但是我们不营业了
If you need a referral for another divorce attorney...
如果你们需要我推荐其他的离婚律师
No.
不
No, we're not here for a divorce.
不 我们不是来离婚的
We're not married.
我们没有结婚
Fbi.
联邦调查局
The last time I saw Richard
我最后一次见到理查德
was when I left work two days ago.
是两天前 我下班的时候
Six in the evening.
下午六点
Six in the evening, wow, that's early for
下午六点 这么早就收工
a high-powered lawyer to close shop.
对于一个有权有势的律师来说太早了吧
Oh, definitely. It wasn't weird for us to be here until 10:00 p.M
是啊 我们在这呆到晚上十点都是常事
but Richard said I wasn't needed.
但是理查德说这里不需要我了
Can we see his calendar?
我们能看一下他的行事历吗
Not without a warrant.
没有搜查令就不行
I'm sorry, who are you trying to impress,
不好意思 还想讨好谁啊
Ms. Sandoval? Your boss is dead.
桑多瓦尔女士 你的老板死了
Booth? Yeah.
布斯 什么事
One of these fountain pens is missing. Okay.
这里少了一支钢笔 好的
Wait, I said you could come in to ask a couple of questions.
等等 我说你们可以进来问几个问题
You're gonna need a warrant if...
如果你们想搜查 得拿搜查令来
Could you please stand away from that?
你能离它远点吗
This machine is warm.
这个机器还是热的
Have you been shredding documents?
你有在销毁文件吗
Richard left specific instructions
理查德留下了明确的指示
in case of death or disappearance.
如果他死亡或失踪就销毁文件
Booth? Yeah?
布斯 什么事
This is blood. Blood?
这有血迹 血迹
Whoa, okay.
那好吧
Well, that means that this whole room is a crime scene.
这就意味着整间房♥屋都算犯罪现场
Which means we don't need a warrant.
看来我们不需要申请搜查令了
I need you to reassemble
我需要你把所有的碎纸屑
all of the documents that have been shredded.
重新拼合成文件
That's all?
就这样
Yes, as quickly as possible, of course.
是的 当然是越快越好
Of course. Good. Good.
那是当然 好 那就好
No, no, no. No. Not good.
不不不 不好
This is bad.
太糟了
Look at this.
瞧瞧这个
This is tiny, tiny
这些纸屑
little pieces of paper.
太小太碎了
Gazillions of them.
数以万计
That is not an actual number.
那不是一个实际的数字
Yeah, but it's an actual problem.
但却是一个实际的问题
This is a particle-cut shredder.
这是一个颗粒碎纸机
That means that each sheet
它能将每一张纸
can be cut into 4,000 little pieces.
碎成4000多个小块
So not only am I going to have to figure out how to scan
我不仅要想办法将每一个碎片
each and every piece, but then I'm also gonna have to
扫描到电脑上 还得编写一个程序
somehow write a code that can somehow recognize patterns
来识别每一张
within each little, tiny, confetti-sized bit.
五彩纸屑般小的纸上的图案
So it seems that you have a handle on it.
看来你已经研究出该怎么做了
Okay.
就这样吧
You know, you haven't told me how it's going.
你还没告诉我进展得怎么样呢
While there are a few suspects,
虽然我们找到了几位嫌疑犯
we don't have any definitive evidence.
但却没有确切的证据
You and Booth.
我是说你和布斯
You two should be locked in a bedroom somewhere,
你们俩应该被锁在卧室里
making up for lost time,
弥补失去的时间
and telling me everything about it.
然后跟我一五一十的交代
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Nothing.
没什么
Okay.
是吗
Hodgins said that you seemed a little tense with each other
哈金斯说在犯罪现场时你们俩看起来
at the crime scene.
很不自在
We're fine.
我们很好
Given the time spent apart.
毕竟我们分离了一段时间
There are many cultures,
许多文明社会
specifically native American tribes from Montana...
特别是蒙大拿州的美国土著部落
Honey, I don't want to hear about any anthropological crap.
亲爱的 我不想听那些人类学的废话
I want to know how my best friend is doing.
我只想知道我最好的朋友过得怎样
I don't understand what you want me to say.
我不明白你希望我说什么
I was gone, and now I'm back.
我走了 又回来了
Booth and I are living in the same house again,
布斯和我又在一起生活了
raising our daughter, and solving another murder.
一同抚养我们的女儿 一起破案了
I'm still the same person that I always was.
我还是以前的那个我
You worked at a fast food place.
你去了一个快餐店打工
And you were a single mother.
那时你算一位单亲母亲
You didn't even know if you were gonna see Booth again.
不知道还能不能见到布斯
That changes a person.
这会改变一个人的
And now that I'm home, I've changed back.
可我现在回来了 我变回从前的我了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表