But I found hair embedded in the tissue from a male.
但我在样本里找到了一名男性的头发
Not the victim?
不属于死者
No. The amount of hair and the height at which
不属于 头发的数量以及样本的高度
the tissue was found indicate that it struck someone
表明该块组织在落在配电箱上之前
in the head before it hit the junction box.
先碰到了某个人的头
Someone witnessed the blast.
这个人目击了爆♥炸♥的过程
Since they didn't come forward,
既然他没向警方报案
I'm thinking it's someone who caused the blast.
我觉得他就是引爆♥炸♥弹的人
Dr. Saroyan.
我是瑟罗医生
I'm in the middle of something now.
我现在正忙着呢
Sure, o-okay.
当然 可以
I'll be right there.
我马上就过去
Booth needs me. Some bureaucratic emergency.
布斯让我过去 办公室里的紧急状况
That's sounds exciting. I'll check the junction box.
听起来很激动人心 我去检查配电箱
The steel has been stressed from the blast.
钢板受到了冲击波造成的应力
That's to be expected based on the force of the explosion.
考虑到爆♥炸♥的强度 这种情况不出所料
But there's a warp to it.
但这里有弯曲的痕迹
Oh, run your beam over it again.
用你的手电再照一下
He was standing here when the shock wave hit him.
他被冲击波击中的时候正站在这里
These dents were most likely caused
这些凹陷很有可能是由他的头骨
by an impact with his skull.
撞击配电箱造成的
Probably with the lateral aspect of the superorbital margin
撞击的部位应该是眶上缘侧面
and the zygomatic arch.
和颧弓
Yeah. Can you hold that?
是啊 帮我拿一下
Midpoint is at 160 centimeters, which means our killer is
痕迹中点的高度是160厘米 可以推断
between five-foot-nine and five-foot-11 inches tall.
凶手身高在175厘米到180厘米之间
Average height. That's no help.
平均身高 没什么用处
Well, he had to have sustained
他肯定还受到了
further injuries from this blast.
爆♥炸♥造成的其他伤害
But still managed to get away.
但仍旧可以离开现场
Look, you got to help me.
你得帮帮我啊
You do these budget presentations all the time.
你经常做这种预算报告
What happened to Caroline?
卡罗琳怎么不做
She just came in here and she dumped all this stuff on me.
她跑进来把这些东西都扔给我了
Please?
求你了
Well, she's not gonna like it
瑟雷 如果我替你做报告
if I do your presentation for you, Seeley.
她会不高兴的
And I can't; I'm not even FBI.
而且我不能做 我不为联邦调查局工作
I'll deputize you.
我授权你代表我
How's that? All right?
这样就行了吧 可以吗
Why did that not feel official?
我怎么感觉这么不正式啊
Look, please, you got to help me out here.
求你了 你真得帮帮我啊
Okay. I can give you a tutorial on the software.
好的 我可以给你一个教程软件
No, no. I got to do it now, now.
不行 我现在就要
They're-they're right there in the other room.
他们已在会议室
Waiting for me. In there, right now.
等着我 在那边 赶快
Okay. Well, I can run the software for you,
好吧 我可帮你操作此软件
but this is your show.
可是作演说报告的是你
Okay, just help me get the raise, you know?
能助我加薪就行了 好吗
I'll be able to handle this when you're in the room.
只要你和我一起出席 我就能搞定
14 days ago, you withdrew $20,000
十四日前 你从你的账户
from your brokage account.
提取了两万美元
Mrs. Carlson, we analyzed your computer's hard drive.
卡尔松太太 我们分♥析♥过你电脑的硬盘
65 search engine hits for contract killers.
65个搜索引擎都是点击"职业杀手"
$20,000 is about the going rate.
两万美元差不多是市场价吧
We're gonna be able to tie you to this murder.
我们足可以控告你谋杀
Now, it's not too late for you to do the right thing.
现在你选择正途还来得及
The right thing?
正途
Robert wanted to give that stupid cult everything.
罗伯特打算把一切都奉献给那个破邪教
How is that the right thing?
难道这样做又很正途吗
What was gonna happen to me?
那我怎么办
He just kept saying he wanted to experience freedom
他只是一个劲地说 为了体验自♥由♥
and that he didn't care how much it cost.
他会不惜重本
You wound up killing an innocent man.
可你最终杀死一个无辜的人
That wasn't my fault.
那不是我的错
The guy I hired got the wrong man.
我雇佣的那家伙杀错人而已
How is that my fault?
我何错之有
Seriously?
当真
Who did you hire?
你雇佣了谁
I don't know his name.
我不知道名字
We know he's medium height, brown hair.
我们只知他是中等身材 棕色头发
What else did you notice about him?
你注意到他的其他特征吗
No, I-I never met him.
没有 我从没见过他
This was all set up online.
所有交易都在网上进行
I left cash in a bag; half up front
我把钱放在袋里 事前付一半
and half when the job was done.
事成后再付一半
Did you give him the second half?
那你把事成后的一半给他了吗
No! I'm no sucker.
当然没有 我又不是傻瓜
My husband isn't dead yet.
我丈夫还没死呢
Yet?
还没
The guy said he would take care of Robert today.
那家伙说要在今天干掉他
Mrs. Carlson, where's your husband?
卡尔松太太 你丈夫在哪儿
Just remember, Booth, if you lose your place,
布斯 你要记住 如果你忘记台词
just read what you see on the screen.
照着屏幕读就行了
Okay. Gina Carlson hired a hit man,
明白 吉娜·卡尔松雇佣了职业杀手
but he hit the wrong twin by mistake, so he's trying again.
但杀错了死者的孪生兄弟 现在要再干一次
When?
什么时候
Now. Where's her husband?
现在 她丈夫在哪儿
She thinks Dupont Plaza.
她猜他可能在杜邦广场
Yeah, okay, uh, get a team and bring them in.
好的 派一支突击队过去
Sparling's calling them right now. Call her husband.
斯帕林在做了 通知她丈夫
I already tried. It went straight to voice mail.
我试过了 电♥话♥接通到留言信箱
The team's coming in from Edgewood.
突击队从埃奇伍德赶过去
They're still 20 minutes out.
他们还有二十分钟才到达现场
20 minutes? That's too long. We're closer than they are.
二十分钟太长了 我们这里去比他们近
No, no, no.
不行 不行
Sparling and I could get there in five.
我和斯帕林 五分钟内就能去到
No, no, you guys aren't ready for this.
不行 你们俩没有作战经验
I'm coming with you. No, Booth.
我跟你们一块儿去 不行 布斯
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是否忘了什么
Oh, yeah, my gun. Thanks.
对 我的枪 谢谢
You know what, I'll tell you what.
你知道吗 我有一个办法
You are gonna do great.
你会做得很出色
If you lose your spot, just read up on the screen.
如果你忘了台词 看着屏幕照读就是了
Let's go.
出发
Okay, how am I supposed to find him?
我该怎样找到他
There are tons of people here.
这里有很多人啊
Let's narrow this down.
我们要缩窄范围
We know that the killer is between five-nine and five-11.
凶手的身高在175厘米至180厘米之间
Okay, so he's not a giant or a small person.
那么他既不是巨人也不是侏儒
That doesn't help me out at all. What else?
这根本帮不了我 还有其他特征吗
Brown hair, Caucasian.
棕色头发 白种人
Brown hair, Caucasian?
棕色头发的白种人?
Come on, guys, narrow it down for me, will you?
你能不能再缩窄点范围
Oh, uh, he was hurt.
他受伤了
He hit a steel junction box.
他被一个钢板接线箱弄伤了
Where he was standing,
之前爆♥炸♥他所站的位置显示
the overpressure of the blast was at least 40 PSI.
爆♥炸♥产生的过度压力至少有四十磅
He probably fractured the neck of the malleus
这个压力有可能导致他的锤骨颈骨折
and dislocated the stapes.
以及镫骨脱臼
Booth his inner ear is messed up.
布斯 他的内耳也受伤了
You're looking for a man with brown hair
你要找的是一位棕色头发的男人
who's shaky and off-balance.
走路摇摇晃晃
Shaky and off-balance and he has a bomb?
走路摇晃都能拿着炸♥弹♥
Um, I know who it is.
我知道他是谁了
I know who it is, Booth!
布斯 我知道他是谁了
It's Steve Keneally.
是史蒂夫·基尼利
The foreman of the demolition company.
拆迁公♥司♥的工头
That's why the garage explosion was so perfect.
难怪停车场爆♥炸♥事件安排得那么完美
Look, I think I spotted our guy.
我发现我们要找的人了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表