他试过找援助机构吗
I mean, the VA has got great programs
维吉尼亚州有很好的针对流浪退伍军人的
for homeless vets.
援助计划
Tim didn't trust anyone to help.
蒂姆不相信别人会来帮助他
I think he lost faith.
我觉得他失去了信仰
There's no Purple Heart for PTSDs.
创伤后应激障碍患者不会得紫心勋章
There's no recognition for what he sacrificed.
他所作出的牺牲没有人会承认
Anyhow, one day, he-he just vanished.
总之 有一天 他就这么消失了
That was 17 years ago.
那是十七年前的事情了
So, you didn't know who Tim knew,
那你不知道蒂姆有哪些熟人
or anyone who wanted to harm him?
或者有什么人想要伤害他吗
Like I said, I-I don't know anything.
我说了 我什么都不知道
Has your son had any contact with Tim?
你的儿子和蒂姆有过联络吗
The last time Sean saw his father,
肖恩最后一次见到他父亲
he was four years old.
只有四岁
Look, I'm sorry, but I cannot go through all of this again.
我很抱歉 但我无法再此经历这般痛苦
Tim was dead long before that parking garage,
蒂姆在停车场事件很早之前就已经死了
and the only way we could move on was to accept that.
我们只能接受事实 继续过日子
And maybe we were dead to him,
也许他认为我们没有意义了
and that's why he could leave.
才离家出走
No, you weren't--
不 他没有
We found this in his personal effects,
我们找到了他的随身物品
one of the few things that he had.
这是他仅有的几件东西之一
I remember this day.
我记得这一天
He loved Sean so much.
他是那么爱肖恩
And I loved him.
我也爱他
I always loved him.
我一直爱着他
Hodgins...you have to eat something.
哈金斯 你得吃点东西
You're gonna faint.
你会饿晕过去的
I'm almost done.
我马上就好
Are you still working on that fragment they found in the rib?
你还在研究他们在肋骨上找到的碎片吗
I think it could tell us where the victim was standing
我认为这碎片能告诉我们
when the plane hit the Pentagon.
飞机撞击五角大楼时受害者站在什么方位
Well, how? I-I thought it was just debris from the plane.
能行吗 我以为那只是飞机上的碎片
Yeah, I did, too, at first,
我最初也这么想
but it's indium tin oxide,
但碎片是铟锡氧化物
and that wasn't used in the plane.
这不会用在飞机上
It's used in the lampposts
这是五角大楼西侧
which are near the west side of the Pentagon.
路灯柱用的材料
Where the plane hit.
飞机撞击的地方
Yeah. Yeah, look at this.
对 看这个
Sheared off the tops of the lampposts
飞机撞向大楼时
as it slammed into the building.
擦断了灯柱顶部
He was hit by fragments from the lampposts.
他是被灯柱碎片所伤的
I mean, it cracked his rib and left this behind.
打伤了他的肋骨 留下了这个碎片
How close was he to the plane?
他离飞机有多远
Close. Maybe 500 feet from the plane as it passed.
很近 也许只有五百英尺
Oh, my God.
天啊
I can't imagine that.
无法想象
If he was standing that close to the building
如果飞机经过时
when the plane passed,
他离大楼那么近
then maybe these other injuries are somehow
那么其他伤口可能是被
from the debris when the Pentagon was hit.
大楼被击时的碎片所致
Then we'd see scattered fractures and bruising.
这样我们会看到分散骨折和挫伤的痕迹
These are all localized--
都是小范围
patellas, acromion, metacarpals.
如膝盖骨 肩骨 掌骨
I don't get it, we can figure out if someone
我不明白 我们可以查出
was a blacksmith a hundred years ago,
一百年前的某个人是个铁匠
but we can't find out what happened to this guy.
却查不出这人发生了什么事
Are you okay? No! Are you?
你还好吗 不好 你呢
This guy was there on 9/11.
911那天 他就在那里
You don't feel the pressure to solve this one?
你们没感到破案的压力吗
Okay, if I can gather the team here quickly.
好吧 还是让我来把团队结合起来吧
I feel having spent some time in a loony bin,
我觉得我曾在疯人院呆过一段时间
I have a leg up here.
我会对案情会有点帮助
Not now, Fisher.
现在不行 费什
All right, there is an elephant in this room,
好吧 这个问题显而易见
and it's standing between us and the remains.
就在我们和尸体之间
And until we move the pachyderm out of the way,
只有把问题解决
we're not gonna be able to think clearly.
我们才能清晰地思考
I'm sorry, were you
不好意思 你是
locked in a loony bin or a zoo?
被锁在疯人院还是动物园
9/11 was a trauma to us all.
911是所有人的精神创伤
Not like this guy or the people who died that day,
虽然我们不像这个人和那天死去其他人
but it still changed us, right?
但仍然改变了我们 对吗
A-and we act like it doesn't matter.
我们表现得毫不在乎
Clearly, Wendell is freaking out here,
显然温德尔都抓狂了
and you, you went nuts earlier.
而你 早些时候都发疯了
The first rule at the loony bin
疯人院第一条规则
is to get it all out in the open.
就是把话都说出来
So that's what we're gonna do, right here, all right?
这就是我们现在要做的 好吗
I'll go.
我先来
I was in high school.
那时在上中学
It was my senior year.
高三
I was... breaking into my history teacher's desk
我正在 撬开历史老师的桌子
to steal a test that I hadn't studied for.
偷试♥卷♥ 因为我没学
And he walked in,
他走进来
and he was crying-- he couldn't care less what I was doing.
他哭了 他根本不在乎我在做什么
that's when I found out.
那时我才知道911事件
So I... I talked to him, that...
于是 我和他聊天
that stolen test in my hand...
手里却还拿着那张偷来的试♥卷♥
...and we both just sat and...
然后我们俩都坐着
...we cried.
一起哭
Next.
下一位
Oh, come on.
来吧
I was working.
我当时在工作
It was, uh... before school.
那是开学前
Coffee shop.
在咖啡馆
Everyone was just staring at the TV.
每个人都盯着电视
No one said a word.
鸦雀无声
The cook came out to watch with the rest of us.
厨师也出来和我们一起看
I still remember the smell of food burning on that grill.
我还记得烤架上食物烧焦的味道
I was nine.
那年我九岁
I'd gotten in the way of my stepfather...
我挡着我继父
hitting my mama.
不让他打我妈妈
Then he stuck me with some scissors.
他用剪刀戳我
My mama wanted to take me to the hospital.
我妈妈想带我去医院
But my hurt didn't seem like nothin'...
但听到发生的事后
after we heard what happened.
我根本感觉不到伤口的痛楚
I was at morning prayers.
当时我在做晨祷
I didn't believe that day.
我无法相信那天
I didn't believe in anything that day.
我无法相信那天发生的任何事
Wendell?
温德尔
I was out with my aunt,
我和我婶婶在外面
from that morning for the next few days...
从那天早上直到以后的几天
My uncle was a firefighter in New York.
我叔叔都在纽约做消防员
He never came home.
他再也没能回家
So, is your team any closer?
你的团队有进展吗
Much further away, actually.
事实上 更远了
The bone clues are becoming more difficult to decipher.
骨头上的线索更难破解了
But that might be good.
但这也许是好事
How could that possibly be good, Bones?
这怎么可能是好事 骨头
They're assuming too much. I'm having them look
他们有太多的假设 现在我让他们
at the evidence as if they'd never seen it before.
从全新的视角检查证物
See how the injuries are connected.
找出伤口间的联♥系♥
Phil says that everything is connected.
菲尔说任何事都是有关联的
That's it, no more basketball for you, okay?
好了 别再谈篮球了 好吗
Seeley.
瑟雷
Ben.
本
Come on in.
进来吧
This is my partner, uh, Temperance Brennan.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表