There is approximately one toilet per person
在美国大约
in the United States of America.
人均一个马桶
Do you want me to figure out how much time it would take
需要我计算
to inspect each toilet?
检查每个马桶的时间吗
No, we don't have to do that.
不用 没必要
Why not?
为什么
Why? I'll just get, you know, a warrant for all the toilets
因为我刚拿到了搜查令
that the victim used regularly, and we'll start with that.
搜查死者惯用的马桶 就从这点入手
And when I say "We," I mean Hodgins.
我说的我们 是指哈金斯
One million, two hundred and fifty thousand man-hours.
一百二十五万个工时
W-What?
什么
That's how long it would take
查遍华府特区所有马桶
to check out every toilet in D.C.
所需的用时啊
Once you start with the math, you don't stop, right?
一提起数学你就没完没了吗
I think everyone's like that, don't you?
我觉得每个人都喜欢数学 你不是吗
Yeah, I think so, definitely. Go math!
是的 绝对认同 一起做数学吧
Math people forever, right?
数学万岁 对吗
Tell us about the last time you saw Morgan Donnelly.
你最后一次见摩根·唐纳利是什么时候
I already told the other young man.
我已经告诉那位年轻人了
I made him dinner here.
我还在这儿给他弄晚餐呢
What did you make?
你做了什么菜
Beef stroganoff.
奶油里脊丝
Salad, ice cream.
沙拉 雪糕
Did you feel well afterwards?
吃完后你没不舒服吧
Yes, I went to work.
没有 我去上班了
I was fine.
没有不舒服
The FBI checked out my alibi.
联邦调查局查过我的不在场证明了
You already know.
这点你们是知道的
Was Morgan feeling all right when you left the house?
你离开时摩根感觉不舒服吗
He was fine.
他没事
He and Elliot were gonna watch some soccer game
他和埃利奥特要看足球赛
and write jokes about it.
写点笑话
Did your brother mention feeling sick the next morning?
你弟弟第二天早上提到过不舒服吗
Why? Do you think my cooking killed Morgan?
怎么了 你们觉得我做的饭害死了摩根
We have evidence that Morgan became ill that night.
我们有证据显示摩根那晚身体不适
It's very likely that he died
他很可能是
while vomiting into your toilet.
在你的马桶边呕吐时死的
Oh, my God, do you really think that
天啊 你们认为
I poisoned Morgan to death?
我下毒害死了摩根
No. Morgan Donnelly died by someone smashing his head
不 摩根·唐纳利是被人
into the toilet bowl.
按进马桶死的
I want a lawyer.
我要请律师
And I want one for my brother.
我弟弟也需要一个
Morgan was moving to New York.
摩根要搬去纽约了
That's not true.
才不是
What made him vomit?
他吃了什么呕吐的
He was drinking a lot, you know, to work up the courage.
他喝了很多酒 壮胆嘛
Courage for what?
壮胆干什么
Tell my sister he was going to dump her and take off.
告诉我姐姐他要甩了她 远走高飞
You didn't know any of this?
这事你毫不知情吗
So, it was a matter of defending your sister's honor?
所以你是为了维护你姐姐
Not only.
不完全是
I did all that work with Morgan and taped him.
我为摩根做了那么多事 帮他录影
He was supposed to helping me put my own act together,
他该帮我加入我的表演
but he wasn't gonna.
但他不愿意
He said something like, a comic has to be tough,
他说喜剧演员必须要坚强
make tough calls,
做艰难抉定
and leave behind people he'd outgrown.
甩开想超越的人
He's sitting there telling me all this stuff
他头上戴着一个蠢箭头
with a stupid arrow in his head.
坐在那儿告诉我这些
I got mad and...
我很生气
Poor Elliot.
可怜的埃利奥特
I...
我
did what I did.
我就下手了
Then I wrapped him up in a shower curtain,
然后我用浴帘裹着他
drove him out to that woodsy area under the billboard.
开车把他扔到广♥告♥牌下的树丛中
Came back,
回来后
cleaned up the bathroom,
把浴室清洗干净
put the shower curtain back up and...
把浴帘挂回原处
Okay, he's here, he's here, he's here.
他来了 他来了
What if he hates it?
要是他不喜欢呢
Angela, it's okay.
安琪拉 没事的
He's leaving.
他要走了
Forget it.
算了吧
Okay.
那好吧
Zed!
泽德
Zed!
泽德
Man, shut up, okay?
老兄 别叫了 好吗
Do married people tell each other everything?
结了婚的人都无话不说吗
Why didn't you paint something?
你为何不画点什么
Somebody beat me to it, man.
有人画得比我好啊
I got nothing better to say than she did.
她的画我已经不知还有什么需要改进了
You mean, you-you like it?
你意思是 你喜欢那画
I love it.
我爱死了
But your technique blows.
但你的技术太差了
Hey, you can't you talk to her... Hodgins...
你不能这样说她 哈金斯
it was a compliment.
他是称赞我呢
Sweets told me that you were really funny at the comedy club.
小甜甜告诉我 你在酒吧很好笑
Oh, he wrote me some jokes.
他给我写了些笑话
No, he said that you bombed when you told his jokes,
不是 他说你讲他的笑话时冷场了
but that the audience laughed when you got mad.
但是你一生气 全场捧腹大笑
Wait a second, all right.
等等
You're the one who said that comedy comes out of anger.
你说喜剧来源于愤怒
I have been
我对你
a very good influence on the sophistication
思维的成熟度
of your thinking.
有很大的影响力
I'm a very sophisticated man.
我是个很有经验的人
Laughter can also be made to make
欢笑也能
people helpless and vulnerable.
让人更无助更脆弱
Perhaps that's why some comics say, "I killed tonight."
所以有些喜剧演员说 我扼杀了今晚
Or, "I slaughtered them."
或是 我屠♥杀♥了他们
Side-splitting.
真令人捧腹
Yes, exactly, humor is a kind of viol...
没错 幽默是一种暴♥力♥
Oh, my God. Don't move.
天啊 别动
You have an arrow in your head.
你头上有支箭
No, Bones, it's a joke.
不 骨头 跟你开玩笑的
I'm sorry. It was just...
对不起 我只是
You tried to scare me,
你想吓我
but I scared you right back.
结果我反过来吓着你了
That is funny.
真好玩
I was trying to make you laugh, okay?
我只是想逗你笑
And then you scared me. All right, that's not funny.
结果你吓到我了 一点都不好笑
You and Sweets, you're not funny.
你和小甜甜都没幽默感
Wh... Really?
真的吗
Well, will you tell me one of Sweets' jokes?
那你给我讲讲小甜甜的笑话
Okay, fine.
好吧
You know who's good ideas?
你知道谁有好点子吗
Who? Lamps.
谁 台灯
Lamps... yes.
台灯 也是
Yes, yes,
也是也是
lamps have good ideas
台灯有好点子
because they lightbulbs going on.
因为一直有灯泡在亮着
That's not funny.
这不好笑啊
That's really... it's really funny, Booth.
真的非常非常好笑
One more, tell me another.
再讲一个吧
Okay, fine, is it just me or are circle pointless?
除了我还有人认为 圆圈毫无意义吗
Sweets is a genius.
小甜甜真是个天才
Circles are pointless
圆圈没有意义[没有尖角]
because they are round.
因为它们是圆的
Get it?
懂吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表