I'm unarmed.
我没有武器
Hold your fire.
别开枪
Hands on your head.
把手放在头上
On the ground now. I've got a bad back.
趴在地上 马上 我后背不好
Hands on your head. Let's go. On your knees!
手放头上 快 跪在地上
Move. Get on the ground. Over!
快走 趴在地上 过来点
Move! Hold your fire!
快走 别开枪
On the ground!
趴地上
I'm Dr. Apocalypse!
我是天启医生
On your knees!
跪在地上
I can explain everything!
我能解释这一切
I can explain everything.
我能解释这一切
Get down!
趴下
I met Deanna online.
我在网上认识的迪安娜
I could tell right away
我可以直接告诉你
that she'd be a huge asset to the group.
她对这个团体来说是非常有价值的
You mean weaponry?
你是指武器方面吗
Weapons, defensive tactics,
武器 防御技巧
ammunition,
军♥火♥
her military training.
她的军事训练
But also just her character.
但是也包括她的性格
Okay, when you say "Our group"?
你说的"我们的团体"是指
We're preppers, Agent Booth.
我们是预备队员 布斯探员
We're ready for the impending collapse of society.
我们为即将到来的社会瓦解做好准备了
What's gonna cause the collapse of society?
导致社会瓦解的是什么
The economy, race wars, ecological disasters,
经济 种族战争 生态灾难
global climate change, terrorist attack,
全球气候变化 恐怖袭击
viral pandemic-- take your pick.
病毒肆虐 随便哪一个
It's inevitable.
这是不可避免的
Right, okay. How did Deanna break her leg?
好吧 迪安娜是怎么折断腿的
I'm guessing that showed up in her autopsy report.
我猜这是她的尸检报告提到的吧
It's odd that there's no mention of it in her medical records.
她的病历里没有 这点很奇怪
It was an accident.
那是个意外
I was practicing loading the cannon, and it went off.
我正在练习装炮弹 走火了
Deanna and I saw it as a perfect opportunity
迪安娜和我觉得那是个好机会
to show that we could be self-sufficient
用以证明我们可以自给自足
in terms of trauma care.
在创伤治疗方面
Her accident actually pulled our group together.
正是她的意外让我们这个团体更加团结了
What were you hiding from when we found you?
我们找到你时 你在躲避什么
Nothing. It was a practice drill.
没躲什么 那是一次演习
We knew we were going in for a week.
我们知道要在里面呆一个星期
What happened to your arm?
你的胳膊怎么了
Ouch.
好疼
I gave myself a shot.
我给自己打了一针
Trauma care.
创伤治疗
For what? Venereal disease.
治疗什么 花柳病[性病的一种]
Our victim had syphilis.
受害者患过梅毒
You have a venereal disease.
你患有花柳病
Self-treated, maybe you can get away
要是自己治好了
without your wife finding out.
你妻子就发现不了了
The world as you know it is about to end.
你也知道世界就要灭亡了
Delores knew everything about me and Deanna.
我和迪安娜的事德洛丽丝知道的一清二楚
It's a new world.
这是个新世界
Not yet, Dr. Apocalypse, all right?
还没到新世界呢 天启医生
You're still practicing, okay?
你们还在演习
This is still the same old world.
现在还是那个旧世界
I got this list of items in the bunker
我从联邦调查局那里
from the FBI.
拿到这份避难所里的物品清单
Well, the preppers were very well-equipped.
这些预备队员的装备非常好
I suspect they could've survived
我估计他们可以成功地
down there for months quite successfully.
在那下边生存几个月
Thank God I am a conspiracy theorist
谢天谢地我只是个阴谋论者
and not a doomsday hysteric.
而不是个末日论癔症患者
Well, it's not hysteria.
这不是癔症
In the long run, human beings are scheduled for extinction.
从长远来看 人类的灭绝是必然的
Yeah, when the sun expands into a red giant
对 在30亿年后
in three billion years.
太阳变成一个红巨星
No, not necessarily. We already have enough weapons
不非得那样 我们已经有足够的武器
to annihilate all life on the planet.
歼灭地球上的所有生命了
You have tremendous faith in a violent species
你对像我们这样的暴♥力♥物种太有信心了
such as ours to think that we will have
竟然会相信我们会有足够的自♥制♥力
the self-control not to use them.
不去使用那些武器
Man, I came to you with good news.
天啊 我是来告诉你好消息的
Now I'm just depressed.
现在你让我感觉好沮丧
I want good news.
我想听好消息
Well, phosphorus and magnesium were on the FBI list.
磷和镁出现在联邦调查局送来的清单上
So? So I found both of them on the victim.
所以 所以我在受害者身上也找到这些
And they were the source of the fire.
而且它们也是起火点
Which means one of the preppers is probably the killer.
也就是说其中一个预备队员可能是杀人犯
Delores Dumaski, Mrs. Apocalypse.
德洛丽丝·迪莫斯基 天启夫人
The one he cheated on.
他背叛的那个
Yeah, she specializes in nutrition,
是的 她的专长是营养学
food prep and storage.
食物准备和贮藏
Now, Dennis Bukovac is a retired minister.
丹尼斯·布克瓦克是位退休的部长
He's in charge of the group's emotional and spiritual health.
他负责这个团体的情绪和精神健康
Right. I wonder what the minister
是啊 我觉得这位部长
thinks of free sex? Right.
是想得到免费性♥爱♥吧 -没错
Milo Mills, 28.
麦洛·米尔斯 28岁
He's got a degree in mechanical engineering.
他有机械工程方面的学位
The one who fixes everything. Yeah.
负责修东西的人 没错
Generators, ventilation, lighting.
发电机 通风设备 照明
Maybe he worked weapons with the victim.
也许他和受害者一起研究过武器
Any of these people crazy enough to kill?
这些人中有疯到会杀人的吗
Whack jobs-- all of them.
全是疯子
Yeah.
没错
So, I was able to identify a few of the objects from the fire.
我确认了火灾现场的几件物品
Awesome, Angie.
厉害 安琪
You literally recovered evidence from the ashes.
你纯粹是从灰烬中还原证据
So this pile of debris here is a cot.
这堆碎片是个床
Okay, what's that lump there?
那一块是什么
That is a screwdriver.
那是个螺丝刀
This is like a treasure hunt.
这感觉像寻宝
What's that?
那是什么
That used to be a tool box. Okay.
那个曾经是个工具箱 好吧
I recognize this. This is a shell casing.
这个我能认出 是弹壳
But what's that? It's a jar of nails.
但那个又是什么 一罐钉子
Now, under this plate here,
这个盘子下面
there's this singed paper,
有烧焦的纸张
which I think is a letter.
我认为是一封信
I'm gonna try to get it from evidence
我打算从证物室拿来
and see if we can figure out what it is.
看能否弄清是什么
Hey, are you listening to your lovely
你在听你可爱
and very clever wife over here?
又聪明的老婆说话吗
Yeah, no, sorry.
当然 抱歉
It's just this-this screwdriver
只是这个螺丝刀
would've been made out of beryllium,
是由铍制成的
which has a melting point of 865 degrees Celsius.
熔点是865摄氏度
Okay. But...
好吧 但...
...the shell casing is made of yellow brass.
弹壳是由黄铜制成
Well, why didn't it melt?
为什么没熔化
Yellow brass has a melting point of 905 degrees Celsius.
黄铜的熔点是905摄氏度
So the temperature was greater than 865 degrees,
所以当时的温度高于865度
but less than 905 degrees.
却低于905度
So... what?
所以...怎样呢
Angie, at these temperatures,
安琪 在这样的温度下
a human body would've been completely
人体骨骼在三小时内
reduced to ash in three hours.
就会彻底化为灰烬
So either the temperature of the fire wasn't that hot
所以要么火灾的温度没那么高
or it burned for a much shorter period of time.
要么燃烧的时间没那么久
Yeah, about half the time.
大概只有一半时间
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表