It's not working. It's not working!
没用 根本没用
Stop!
停下
Great, nice job. Now you're just
这下好了 很好 这下你让我们
getting us more stuck.
陷得更深了
This is your fault. You were yelling at me.
都是你的错 你朝我大吼大叫的
That's why you weren't looking at the road.
所以连路都没看
How is that my fault?! See?! Right there!
这怎么是我的错 看 就是这样
You're doing exactly what Dr. Wiseman said.
你跟怀斯曼医生说的一模一样
You're deflecting. Nothing is ever your fault!
你又在找借口 你永远都不会错
For the love of all that is holy,
看在上帝的份上
can we please fight about this when we're not stuck in a ditch?
我们能不能摆脱了困境之后再接着吵
Symbolic accident. That's all I'm saying.
我只想说这车祸真应景
Let's just get out of here.
我们快离开这里吧
Just rock it, and when I say, give it the gas.
使劲冲吧 我一喊就踩油门
Don't order me around!
别对我指手划脚的
All right, rock it!
好了 冲
Yeah! Good!
很好
All right, rock it!
使劲冲
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, more!
对 对了 再加把劲
Yeah! Step on it!
继续加油啊
Stop! Stop!
停 停下
Stop the car!
别踩油门了
Is this real or are you just trying to get attention?
你是真不舒服还是想博同情
No, something shot down my throat.
不是 有东西飞进我喉咙里了
Here, give me a hand.
来 拉我一把
Come on. Why do they even bother printing the whole paper?
报社怎么拿整份报纸报道这么大费周章
Why can't they just have one page that just says
难道不能只用一个版面写写
everything is horrible everywhere?
世界末日来了吗
There's an interesting op-ed piece
上面有一篇很有意思的社论
about the deadlock in the House Appropriations Committee.
写得是众议院拨款委员会的拨款僵局
That sounds like a fun morning read.
拿这个晨读好像有点意思
So what are you doing there?
你在忙什么呢
"Should I run for president?"
"我是否应该竞选总统"
I believe every American should consider what is
我相信每个美国公民都该思考自己
his or her greatest contribution to the common good.
对公众利益最大的贡献是什么
Right. And yours would be running for president?
对 你最大的贡献就是要参选总统
I'm brilliant.
我聪明绝顶
That is not in dispute. I have a profound depth
这点毋庸置疑 我对于
of knowledge of the evolution of government
早期的美索不达米亚城邦
from early Mesopotamian city states to the Ching Dynasty
大秦王朝 摩洛哥人的阿♥拉♥伯帝国
to Moorish caliphates,
政♥权♥演变方面的学识渊博
the laws of Ur-Nammu and Hammurabi...
乌尔纳姆和汉莫拉比法则
Whoo! Go figure. You can't run
想想看 你不能
for President of the United States, Bones.
参选美国总统的 骨头
Well, not this election cycle, obviously.
当然不会是这一届了
But look what I have on my "Pro" list.
看看我列出的"有利因素"
"Excellent understanding of the criminal justice system."
"透彻地了解刑事司法制度"
Because of our work together.
因为我们在一起共事
And I have an impressive conviction rate, too.
我还有惊人的定罪率
Oh, "Empathy with the struggles of the working class."
"对劳动阶级的斗争感同身受"
I worked several minimum wage jobs while on the run.
潜逃的时候我做过不少最低薪酬的工作
I'm actually thinking of a tax plan...
其实我在考虑一个纳税方案
You sort of just glossed over "on the run."
"潜逃"这部分你好像在闪烁其词
You know, you were a fugitive.
记得吗 你还当过逃犯
Where's that? That's not on the list.
那一条呢 没在清单上
I was cleared.
我已经清白了
Well, after evading arrest for three months.
那是畏罪潜逃三个月后的事
Give me the pen-- fugitive, con.
给我笔 逃犯 不利因素
Are you saying that you think I would be a bad candidate?
你是在暗示我不是个好人选吗
Because Donald Trump was thinking of running.
因为唐纳德·川普有意参选
Booth.
布斯
Yeah, okay, we are on our way.
好 我们这就过来
We are up.
有案子
Body in a ditch.
泥坑藏尸
I hope you'll be more supportive
假如女儿决定参选总统的话
if our daughter decides to run for president.
希望你会更为支持
Well, we'll cross that bridge
船到桥头自然直
when she starts walking, okay?
只要她先开始学走路 好吧
So, the cop here, he tells me that this couple here,
这位警员说这对夫妇
they were arguing and they ran off the side of the road.
当时在吵架 跟着就把车开出了马路
I would suspend the licenses of reckless drivers.
我会吊销鲁莽驾驶司机的驾照
Current laws are much too lenient.
现有的法规太过仁慈
You're making laws now?
你在制定法律条款
She wants to be president.
她想当总统
Oh. Excellent.
很好啊
See? Yeah.
看见了 是啊
Dr. Hodgins, is there any way to clear the insects
哈金斯博士 有办法把那些昆虫
off of the remains?
全部从尸骸上去掉吗
I know. I am trying.
我知道 正在想办法
Where happened to the anterior portion of the victim's skull?
受害人头骨的前半部分是怎么回事
The tire was right on the head when they were trying
他们想冲出泥坑的时候 车轮正好
to get out of the mud.
压在头的上面
The wheels spun, tore off most of the face
车轮飞转 整张脸几乎都被撕裂
and sprayed it everywhere.
喷得遍地都是
Our friend over there wound up
那位朋友被一张劈头盖脸
catching a face full of face.
扑面而来的脸吓得不轻
Primary cranial structure
颅底的构造初步
indicates a male Caucasian in his late 20s.
显示了死者为年近30岁的白人男性
I've never seen a Presidential candidate I.D. remains before.
我没见过有总统候选人给尸骨识别身份的
I tell you, you should put that
告诉你 你该把这一条
on your "Pro" List.
加进你的"有利因素"
Dr. Hodgins?
哈金斯博士
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Okay, with that.
有这个就行了
Hey, check it out! Bug rapture.
来啊 欢天喜地把虫抓
Sorry.
不好意思
This just makes me so happy.
一看见虫就让我很开心
Look at 'em go!
看看它们都在这儿了
Okay, okay.
好了好了
Compression-force trauma extends from his coccyx to his cranium,
压♥迫♥外伤由他的尾椎延伸至颅骨
stopping at the frontal bone.
在额骨处终止
Getting crushed by the car may have something
有可能是被车撞过的
to do with that, Bones. Just, you know...
原因 骨头 你就
So how long has he been in the ditch?
他被埋在这个泥坑里多久了
Well, the moisture from the mud makes it difficult to tell.
泥泞中的湿度让这个问题难以判断
But as soon I get back to the lab,
不过只要我回了实验室
my six- and eight-legged friends here
我这些昆虫朋友
will give us an exact time.
就能给我们确切的时间
The witness isn't feeling well.
那位目击证人感觉不舒服
He said he swallowed something when he was
他说他被喷得满身人肉的时候
sprayed with person.
吞了点什么
His stomach acid could be destroying evidence.
他的胃酸会毁掉证据的
Sprayed with person? Hold on-- Bones...
喷得满身人肉 等一下 骨头
Excuse me.
打扰了
My name is Dr. Temperance Brennan.
我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
I understand you may have swallowed some of the remains.
我想你也许吞下了一点遗骸
No. It felt like a rock.
不可能 那东西感觉像一块石头
Okay, should we get him back to the Jeffersonian?
好吧 我们该带他回杰斐逊吗
Not necessary.
不需要
Please open wide and say "Ah."
请张大嘴说"啊"
Wow. What did you give him?
你给他抹了什么
Ipecac syrup. It induces regurgitation.
是呕吐糖浆 它能让人反胃
A leader has to be decisive, Booth.
领导者必须当机立断 布斯
I certainly wasn't going to wait for him to pass it-- tooth.
我是断然不会等他排泄出来的 是牙齿
He swallowed a tooth.
他吞了一颗牙
You lost my vote.
我不选你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Bones S08E04
识骨寻踪 第八季第四集
Significant damage to the capitate, the hamate
头骨 钩骨和中指掌骨的
and styloid process of the third metacarpal.
桡骨茎突都有严重的损毁
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表