Listen, just know
听着
that if you wake up in the middle of the night screaming,
如果你半夜在尖叫中惊醒
that you can call me,
你可以给我打电♥话♥
and we can...we can talk it out.
我们可以 可以好好谈谈
I don't know what that means, but...thank you.
我不明白你什么意思 但还是谢谢
I should let you work.
我该让你工作了
You have a lot to do.
你有很多事要做
Yeah.
是啊
So, did you identify the accelerant that was used
你鉴定出是什么助燃剂
to torch that poor fella?
火烧了那个可怜的家伙吗
Well, most of it vaporized.
差不多都蒸发了
All I know so far is that it contains cyclohexylamine,
目前我只知道这个助燃剂含有环己胺
but I'm still looking.
我还在查呢
All right, here you go, clean and ready to go.
很好 这就干净了 给你吧
Much obliged. Rootin' tootin'.
非常感谢 噢耶
Excuse me?
你说什么
You said "much obliged",
你先说的"非常感谢"
I was suddenly in a Western...
我感觉突然被传送到了西部
Can we just forget I said that?
能忘了我说了那句话吗
I'm afraid that's not gonna happen.
恐怕这是不可能的
Mm. Thought so.
我想也是
Hey, um... all these fractures, right?
这些骨折啊
Are they from the brain exploding?
它们都是因为脑袋爆了才造成的吗
Oh, well, when the liquid in the brain reached a boiling point,
这个啊 当脑内的液体达到沸点
it blew from the midline to the left coronal suture.
它就会在中线和左冠状缝之间爆♥炸♥
You ever think you'd be having these conversations
你有没有想过在你成长的路上
when you were growing up? Nope.
会跟人进行这种对话吗 没有
But I sure hoped I would. Yeah.
但我真希望我想过 是啊
Dr. Hodgins.
哈金斯博士
I need you to identify
我需要你辨认一下
the makeup of these stomach contents.
死者胃里残留物的成分
Ah, it just keeps getting better and better.
越来越精彩了啊
Have you found something of value, Mr. Abernathy,
找到有用的线索了吗 阿伯纳西先生
or are you merely enjoying this man's last meal?
还是你正在欣赏这个人的最后一餐
The concentric microfracturing
枕骨同轴上的微裂缝
to the occipital were definitely not from the brain rupturing.
肯定不是因头部破裂造成的
They're most commonly associated with a fall.
通常是摔倒后的痕迹
You mean fall,
你说的是摔倒
like someone passing out after getting stabbed with a pen?
就像被钢笔刺昏后摔倒那样吗
No, uh, I'm afraid we're looking at
不 我想我们面对的
something a bit more violent, ma'am.
是更加暴♥力♥的情况 女士
His wife was right; Bartlett was ruthless.
他老婆是对的 巴特利特很残忍♥
He'd bleed people dry for his clients. Right.
他会为客户抽干人血的 没错
Which means we have a huge stack of people here
也就是说现在有一大堆人
who wanted him dead.
想要他死
Not his clients; they must've loved him.
他的客户不想他死 他们肯定爱死他了
Well, according to bank reports, I mean, this guy...
根据银行记录 这个人
Bartlett was loaded.
巴特利特可有钱了
We're talking, you know, "private plane" loaded.
我们讨论的是"私人飞机"级别的有钱
I mean, why would he keep working?
他干吗还要继续工作
'Cause with a guy like that, it's not about money,
因为像他那样的人 钱已经不重要了
it's about power and control.
他要的是权力和控制别人的能力
You know, he destroyed senators, athletes,
他毁了不少参议员 运动员的前途
even a Saudi prince.
甚至还有一个沙特王子
You know, Bones and I, we're just fine, okay?
骨头和我之间好着呢 知道吗
Just so you know that.
你知道了
So you don't have to worry about us.
所以不用再担心我们了
I didn't say anything. I know you, though.
我什么都没说 但我了解你
That's how you ask a question.
这就是你问问题的方式
I assure you, I'm not that good.
我跟你保证 我没那么厉害
Yeah, well, you know what?
好吧 我跟你保证
I assure you that that door is shut.
那门是关着的
Completely done. Finished.
关得严严的 搞定
Okay, I'm glad you had this little talk with yourself.
好吧 我很高兴你倾听了内心的声音
Thank you.
谢谢
I did find one of Bartlett's files that looks promising.
我找到了一份巴特利特的资料 有点可疑
Right.
好
Carmichael vs. Carmichael.
卡迈克尔诉卡迈克尔案
Gavin Carmichael and his wife had
加文·卡迈克尔和他妻子的离婚
an extremely ugly divorce.
真是一片狼藉
A lot of threats.
恐吓无数
Now look, look at page two.
快看第二页
It's a transcript of a message
是他老婆给巴特利特留下的
that she left on, uh, Bartlett's voicemail.
电♥话♥留言文字稿
Page two.
第二页
"Bartlett, you are a lying bastard,
"巴特利特 你这个谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥
"and I swear to God
"我对天发誓
"before I'm done,
"在这事结束之前
"I'll make sure your days are numbered."
"我要让你活着的日子屈指可数"
Why is a voicemail transcript included in the file?
为什么资料里会有一份电♥话♥留言的文字稿
Bartlett used the message to reinforce the husband's claims
巴特利特用这个留言进一步证明
that his wife had a history of violence.
丈夫宣称妻子有暴♥力♥史的说法
It says once that she clubbed her hubby with a bottle of wine
他说有一次因为他把酒的年份买♥♥错了
because he bought the wrong vintage.
她就用一瓶酒砸他
To be fair, 2000 was a questionable year for Merlot.
公平地说 2000年的墨尔乐酒是挺可疑
So, why this couple,
那么 为什么是这对夫妻
and-and not the woman who stabbed her husband
而不是那个用海鲜叉
in the eye with a shrimp fork?
刺进她丈夫眼睛的女人呢
Because Bartlett had a meeting scheduled
因为在他被杀的那天晚上七点
with both Gavin and his wife Melanie
巴特利特跟卡迈克尔夫妇
at 7:00 p.m. the night he was murdered.
有一个约会
What about Melanie's attorney? She represented herself.
梅勒妮的律师怎么说 她自己为自己辩护
Margot said that the notes from the meeting
玛戈特说那些会议笔记
were with the documents she was told to shred.
也在巴特利特要求销毁的文件之中
Never easy, is it? Never easy.
总是这么麻烦 是吧 是啊
Just look at the depositions. These two are insane.
看看这些证词吧 这俩人都疯了
Melanie accused Gavin of not being a man.
梅勒妮指控加文不是男人
Then Gavin starts yelling at her for assault. It's nuts!
加文就大喊妻子家庭暴♥力♥ 疯了
Some people are just not meant to be together.
有些人就不该在一起
Well, they gave up after less than two years.
他俩相处不到两年就放弃了
I mean, marriage is about working through the tough times.
我觉得婚姻就是一起度过困难的日子
More often, marriage is about divorce,
通常情况下 婚姻会导致离婚
which is why Bartlett could afford
所以巴特利特才能供得起
three homes and a plane.
三个家庭还有一架飞机
Well, the question is...
可是问题是...
I mean, why did Melanie meet with Bartlett and Gavin
为什么梅勒妮在离婚协议已经搞定之后
after the divorce was settled?
还要与巴特利特和加文见面
Logic dictates that if she was going to kill anyone,
按常理 如果她要杀人的话
it would be her ex-husband.
必定要杀她前夫
I agree. We're on the same page.
我同意 我们意见一致
That's good.
很好
It is a little surprising to see you two together.
你们重归于好还挺令人意外的
Not as surprised as we are.
我们自己也感到很意外
The reason Gavin and I met with Bartlett that night
加文和我那晚见巴特利特
was to undo our divorce.
是为了撤销离婚协议
Undo?
撤销离婚
Yeah. I mean, we realized how childish we'd been.
没错 我们意识到自己之前太孩子气了
We always loved each other.
我们依然爱着对方
And we only gave it two years.
我们结婚只有两年
Marriage is about working through the difficult times, right?
婚姻意味着一同度过难关 对吧
That's so true.
说的不错
Isn't that right?
说的很对吧
And we just kind of lost each other.
我们都好像有点丢失了对方
I was working too much.
我工作太忙碌
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I think we just forgot how much we meant to each other.
我觉得我们是忘记了自己有多在乎对方
So you went from assaulting each other
你们从互相攻击到和解
to reconciling in a matter of a few days?
只用了几天时间
It's possible, Bones.
有这种可能 骨头
Well, time travel's possible... theoretically.
时空穿梭是可能的...理论上来说
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表