I got stuff, man.
我找到点儿东西 老兄
Good stuff.
是好东西哦
I found it by the river.
我在河边找到的
I don't want it, Reggie.
我不想要它 雷吉
Ten bucks.
十块钱
Just give me ten for it.
你给我十块钱就行
It's in perfect shape.
这箱子的形状多完美
It's filthy.
脏死了
Well, a little soap and water is all you need.
稍稍清洗 它就立刻焕然一新
Gorillas can jump on these things Yeah...
猩猩都能在这上面跳来跳去 没错
And they don't break.
即使这样 箱子都没有破
Eight bucks and it's yours.
给我八块钱箱子就归你了
Did you steal it, Reggie?
这箱子是你偷来的吗 雷吉
What do I look like to you?
你把我当什么人了
Don't ask if you don't want an answer.
如果不想知道答案 你最好别问
I asked everyone
我问遍了河边的人
I saw by the river if it was theirs.
都没人认领
Four bucks.
四块钱吧
Come on, man, I need a sandwich.
行行好 老兄 我需要吃个三明治
Sandwiches don't come in bottles, Reggie.
雷吉 三明治不是那么容易得到的
Take it and leave.
带上箱子走人
One dollar. Come on, man.
一块钱给你了 拜托 老兄
There could be treasure in there.
说不定箱子里有宝物呢
Yeah, waterlogged clothes.
没错 泡过水的衣服
And you need them more than me.
我觉得你更需要泡过水的衣服吧
Come on, I'm closing up.
你快走吧 我要关门了
Don't get my place all dirty, Reggie.
别把我的店弄脏了 雷吉
50 cents?
要不给我50分
"Turnstile". Huh?
十字转门 什么
37 across. "Turnstile."
横向第37个词 十字转门
I know, I haven't gotten there yet.
我知道 我还没写到那儿呢
"Ion".
离子
Yeah, 46 down.
没错 纵向第46个词
No, 51 across.
不对 是横向第51个词
Uh, "Charged atom." "Ion."
带电的原子 离子
46 down... oh, it's "Ife."
纵向第46个词 是"Ife"
It's a tropical fibrous plant.
那是一种热带纤维植物
Isn't that exciting. 'Kay, you know what?
不好玩 你猜怎么着
This is my puzzle.
这是我的填字游戏
Well, the paper is billed in my name,
我花钱订的这份报纸
so technically...
所以从严格的意义上来说
Okay, so, here you go.
好吧 不跟你抢 给你
Your puzzle. Have at it.
你的填字游戏 好好玩
Fine.
很好
76 across.
横向第76个词
"Abrasion." Right.
磨损 好吧
This is "Oboe." Missed that one.
双簧管 刚没填出来这个
"Hannibal." "Jakarta." Yeah. Lucky guess.
汉尼拔 雅加达 走运猜中的
Not sure about this one.
这个词我就不太确定了
Six letters.
六个字母
"Gilligan's...?"
盖里甘的
"Island!" Gilligan's Island!
岛 盖里甘的岛
Huh, not so smart now, are you?
你现在没那么聪明了 对吧
Where is it located?
那个岛在哪里
Hollywood. It's in Hollywood.
好莱坞 它在好莱坞
No. There's no body of water large enough in Hollywood.
不 好莱坞没有可以容纳下岛屿的水体
Yes, there is. Population seven.
错了 那里有的
And there's one brilliant professor
那里还有一位聪明绝顶的教授
who's not as much of a know-it-all as you,
虽然他不像你这样无所不知
but he can still, okay,
但他仍然可以
make nuclear bombs out of coconuts.
用椰子制♥作♥核弹
Are you upset? I don't know.
你不高兴了吗 我不知道
Maybe I am. You know what?
或许有一点吧 你猜怎样
You're not always the smartest, Bones.
你不可能总是最聪明的人 骨头
But I am.
但我确实如此
You didn't know Gilligan's Island, did you?
你还不知道盖里甘之岛 对吗
True. I will consult an atlas before work.
对 上班前我要在地图集上找到它
Brennan.
我是布纳恩 请讲
All right, we'll be right there.
好的 我们马上到
Remains were just delivered to the lab.
遗体已运抵实验室了
I'm sorry if I was a know-it-all.
如果我过去是个讨厌的万事通 对不起
You were just trying to have some fun
我知道你只是想放松一下
even though the puzzle was too difficult for you.
但就连填字游戏都能难倒你
Mm-hmm. It's okay, Bones.
没错 没关系的 骨头
You're not a know-it-all.
你也并非一个讨人厌的万事通
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 无足挂齿
'Cause you didn't know about Ginger, or Mary Ann,
因为你都不知道金吉 玛丽·安
or the Howells, and I bet you didn't know
还有豪威尔斯 我敢打赌你都不知道
that the Globetrotters were guests on Gilligan's Island.
哈林男子篮球队做过盖里甘的岛特邀嘉宾
Better consult your atlas, is what you should do.
再参考一下地图集吧 说不定上面有写
I will. Right.
我会的 乖
Hollywood? Yep, Hollywood.
是在好莱坞吗 没错 好莱坞
The remains look pretty battered.
遗体已经被严重损毁了
Suitcase must have gotten knocked out of the shipping channel
这个行李箱一定是从船运通道颠簸出
and come in with the tide this morning.
顺着今早的潮汐流入河内的
Is it wrong this reminds me that I need a vacation?
这箱子提醒我该休假了 会很不好吗
No, that's very logical to me.
不会 我觉得你的想法很符合逻辑
I could never pack this good.
我永远不可能打包得这么好
And I assume you can't cook
我敢断定你的烹饪水平也
as well as Hannibal Lecter,
不及汉尼拔·莱克特吧
but since you're dating my daughter,
不过 鉴于你是我女儿的男朋友
I'm fine with that.
我觉得这样不错
90 degree gonion angle where the mandibular body
颚骨体与下颌骨升枝
intersects with the ascending ramus
相交呈九十度直角
says the victim is male.
表明受害人为男性
Krill and phytoplankton could tell us
磷虾与浮游植物可以说明
where the body was originally dumped.
尸体最初的位置
Hey, Cam, you must miss Michelle.
凯 你一定很想念米歇尔
She's been away at school for months. I do.
她去外地上学走了几个月了 没错
And I imagine Mr. Abernathy does, too.
我想阿伯纳西先生也深有同感吧
Dude, you are totally blushing.
老兄 你的脸都红成一颗苹果了
Can we please work? We are.
我们能好好工作吗 我们就在工作
Perhaps you're anxious because you haven't had sex
你这么焦虑 可能是因为米歇尔走后
since Michelle's absence.
你一直没有做过爱
I'd rather not talk about this.
我希望不要再谈论这个话题了
It's very understandable.
这都是人之常情
Young males have an intense sex drive
年轻的雄性拥有强烈的性冲动
to ensure the survival of the species.
以确保种族的生生不息
Dr. Brennan, you're talking about my daughter.
布纳恩博士 你说的可是我的女儿啊
I know. Don't.
我知道 请不要
Puritanical sexual values have been shown
清教♥徒♥式压抑的性价值观势必会
to encourage secretive and sometimes deviant behavior.
引发隐秘的性行为 甚至导致偏差行为
Most of the fracturing appears to be postmortem.
死者身上的损伤大部分都是死后产生的
The still-unfused spheno-occipital
颅骨底部尚未融化的
synchondrosis on the base of the cranium
蝶枕软骨联合
suggests that our victim was in his mid-teens.
表明我们的受害人正处于青少年时期
So, the killer broke up the body
所以 凶手为了把尸体装进箱子里
to fit it into the suitcase?
所以才肢解的尸体吗
Killer? We don't even have cause of death yet.
凶手 我们还没有查出死因呢
The boy didn't climb into a suitcase
这小伙绝对不可能是自己爬到箱子里
and throw himself off a bridge. I don't know.
自己再从桥上掉下来 这可说不好
Could be some kind of jackass stunt gone wrong.
也可能是一场出了差错的脑残玩命秀
You're suggesting cause of death is stupidity?
你想说死者是因笨致死的吗
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
这又不是第一次听说了
Mr. Abernathy has a point.
阿伯纳西先生说得没错
So the way we play this is,
我们就这么办
I'm the understanding psychologist
我是善解人意的心理学家
and you be the flinty FBI agent?
你是固若磐石的联邦调查局探员
Okay, sure. Let's be what we are.
好的 我们扮演好自己本来的角色就好
Okay, now, you're 100% solid on the I.D., right?
你已经百分之百确定死者身份了 对吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表