and forced to bare witness
还不得不亲眼目睹
to the systematic carving of her own flesh.
自己的身体被一刀一刀割下
There's something very odd here.
有一点很奇怪
Well, yeah,
是的
but you're gonna have to be a little bit more specific
你最好能说得更具体一点
than that for those of us who find this entire scenario odd.
因为我们觉得整件事情都很奇怪
These wounds are too regular,
这些伤口太有规律
too precise.
太精确
Each one is calculated.
每个切口都准确计算过
The surgical precision,
能做到外科手术般精确度
the working knowledge of the human anatomy.
那要有人体解剖学经验的人才能做到
I think the doctor's our guy.
我认为那个医生就是凶手
No.
不是
The evidence indicates
证据显示
that this was done by some kind of machine.
这些伤口是由某种机器造成的
Yeah, I believe if Jessica Pearson wanted to sell out,
我相信如果杰西卡·皮尔森想卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
her partner might have been angry enough to murder.
她的合伙人很可能因生气而杀了她
Come on, really? Over applesauce?
不会吧 为了苹果酱而杀人
For artisans, it's their life.
对一个技工来说 这是他们的生命
You know, Brooke might have thought that Jessica was
布鲁克有可能会认为
attacking the very foundation of her life.
杰西卡毁了她的事业
Oh, better her partner is a prostitute than sells out?
宁可接受合伙人是妓♥女♥ 也不能卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Essentially, yeah.
原则上是
It's not about money for these people.
对他们来说 不是钱的问题
You know, artisans go into business
你要知道 技工经商
'cause they're passionate about the products they create.
是因为他们热爱自己创造的产品
That is so un-American.
那太不够美国派了
Hey, so, uh,
那么
I'm going to move out of the house tonight.
我今晚就会搬走
Hey, you found a place? You've been great,
你找到住处了 虽然你很善待我
but I think we both know
但你和我都清楚
it's time I face the world on my own.
我应该独当一面了
It's time.
是时候了
Excuse me.
打扰了
Brooke Guminski,
布鲁克·古米斯基
we have a search warrant here for the premises.
我们要搜查这个工场
Can't this wait?
能等一下吗
I've got orders to fill, and I'm all by myself.
我要赶订单 只有我一个人
Well, you should have considered that
你杀死杰西卡之前
before you killed Jessica.
就该想考虑到这点
We know that Jessica came to visit you
我们知道杰西卡
before she left for Baltimore.
离开巴尔的摩市之前找过你
We know what you two were talking about.
我们知道你们俩曾谈过话
We didn't talk about anything.
我们什么也没谈
She stopped by to grab a couple jars before she left town.
她出城前到这儿拿了几罐果酱就走了
Booth? Yeah?
布斯 什么事
I believe I discovered the murder weapon.
我相信我已经找到凶器了
What do we have here?
这是什么
Nothing.
没什么
It's a ribbon blender.
这是螺旋搅拌机
We use it to blend spices into our sauce.
我们用它把香料混到酱汁里
If the victim fell into this blender
如果死者坠入了这个搅拌机里
while the blades were spinning,
而当时刀叶又是转动中的
her body would have become wedged to the side
那么她的身体就会被挤到旁边
where the blades would have continuously
刀叶会呈45度角不断地
sliced her at a 45-degree angle while removing her flesh.
削她的肉
It was an accident, wasn't it?
那是意外 对吗
Bones?
骨头
We are certain to find bone shards or splinters in here.
我们肯定会在这儿找到碎骨
Look, it looks much better to the jury if you tell me
你最好在骨头发现任何证据之前
that it was an accident
对我们坦白 如果是意外
before Bones here finds any evidence.
陪审团那边会对你轻判
It was an accident.
的确是意外
She told me she wanted to sell, and I slapped her and...
她说要卖♥♥掉公♥司♥ 我打了她一巴掌
Would it have been so bad to make some money?
生意真的那么差吗
My parents only cared about money.
我父母眼中只有钱
It destroyed their marriage.
为了钱而离婚
It destroyed my childhood.
毁了我的童年
I didn't mean for Jessica to fall in.
我不是有意推杰西卡下去的
I turned it off, but it was too late.
我关了电源 但已经太迟
I didn't know what to do, so I cleaned up the mess
我当时不知所措 于是清理了现场
and I dumped the body down the street.
把尸体扔在街边
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sometimes I feel guilty feeling so good
有时我觉得很内疚
after Christine goes to bed.
因为克里斯汀睡觉了我很开心
Good to be happy when the baby goes down.
宝宝睡觉了确实是件开心事
Is it? Yeah, it is.
是吗 当然
It gives us time to be alone, huh?
给了我们独处的机会
This applesauce is pretty good.
这苹果酱味道不错
Yeah. You want some?
你要点吗
No. The wine is fine.
不要 我喝葡萄酒
It's not bad, I'm telling you.
我跟你说 这味道还不错呢
Nine bucks.
九美元
Nine-buck applesauce is kind of like drinking a fine wine.
九美元的苹果酱相当于喝不错的葡萄酒了
I mean, I'm telling you.
我是说
Plus, keeps the doctor away.
每日一苹果 医生远离我
Actually, eating too many apples could do the opposite,
事实上 吃太多苹果会物极必反
since they contain a lot of sugar.
因为苹果含有很多糖分
You could get diabetes.
你会得糖尿病
Great.
很好
That's nine bucks down the drain, hmm?
九美元就这样浪费掉了
You know what?
你知道吗
Stick with the Scotch.
和威士忌一起吃
Alone time...
独处的时刻
All right, thanks.
我走了 打搅啦
What-- wait, you're leaving?
什么 等一下 你要走了吗
Yeah, I don't want to overstay my welcome.
是的 我不想逗留过久而让你们生厌
Thanks a million though for...
万分感谢
Come on, Sweets.
得了吧 小甜甜
Come on in.
来吧
You know, hey, have some sauce.
吃点果酱
We have apple or wine.
有苹果酱和葡萄酒
But you can't have my Scotch.
但不能喝我的威士忌
Did I somehow give you the impression
我是否给了你什么暗示
that you should leave?
让你觉得自己应该走了
Because you haven't overstayed your welcome, yet.
因为你还没至于让我生厌呢
Come on, put the bag back.
来吧 把行李放回去
Put it back.
放回去
Is this because you want to win the pool?
是因为你们想赢那个赌局吗
Oh, you know about that?
你知道这事
Yeah, Booth only wins if I stay another two weeks, right?
对 我再住两周 布斯才能赢
Is that why you want him to stay?
所以你想他留下
No. No.
不是
Don't you think that as a man,
作为一个男人
I should be on my own? I mean...
你不觉得我应该靠自己吗
Most cultures have ceremonies
大多数文化都有这样的仪式
to celebrate milestones in a man's life.
男人成长是值得庆祝的大事
Oh, God, this isn't about circumcision, is it?
天啊 不会是割礼仪式吧
No, it's about dancing. What?
不是 是跳舞仪式 什么
There are three important elements
有三个重要步骤
in moving on past an old relationship:
可让你走出失恋的阴影
admission...
第一是肯承认
I admit it's over with Daisy.
我承认我和黛西已经结束了
Cleansing...
第二是净化
Right, you were in our jet tub.
对 你在我们的按♥摩♥浴缸已经做过了
And celebration.
最后是庆祝
So I can't get my own apartment
就是说我要庆祝自己单身
till I celebrate being alone?
才能独居吗
That's right.
没错
Anthropology is all about dancing.
人类文明都是以跳舞来庆祝的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表