Do you have a good shot of me?
你把我拍好了吗
I want the kids to see.
我想让孩子们看看
Well, it's a little jiggly,
我有点拿不稳
but then again, so is...
话说回来 那就
Don't you dare, Marty.
你敢放下摄影机 马迪
If we cut across the field,
如果我们从田野中间穿过
we can beat the others to the river!
我们就可以完胜了
It's a tour, Ruth.
我们是出来度假的 露丝
It's not a competition.
又不是比赛
Whoo-hoo! This is fun!
哇哦 太好玩了
Come on, you slowpoke!
加油吧 你们这些慢吞吞的家伙
Oh, Ruthy!
露丝
Ruthy!
露丝
Ruthy! Ruthy! I can't feel my face!
露丝 露丝 我的脸失去知觉了
Now it's tingling.
现在有点刺痛
Bugs! Ruthy, you're covered in bugs!
虫子 露丝 你身上爬满了虫子
Bugs?! Well, get 'em off me!
虫子 快把它们从我身上赶走
Oh! Marty, I'm getting bit!
马迪 我被虫子咬了
Just calm down, Ruthy! Just calm down!
冷静 露丝 冷静下来
Oh, my God! M-Marty!
我的上帝 马迪
The kids are not gonna believe this.
孩子们一定不会相信这个的
They're all over me! Look at that!
它们爬满了我的全身 快看那个
Bones, uh, tells me
骨头告诉我
that Daisy's gonna be back working in the lab.
黛西会回实验室工作
You gonna be okay with that?
你能接受吗
Of course. Come on. Why wouldn't he be?
当然 拜托 他为什么不能接受
Daisy is an excellent intern.
黛西是个优秀的实习生
They just broke up.
他们刚分手不久
Well, that was over a month ago.
那是一个月前的事情了
Right, and yet he's still staying here with us.
没错 但是他还和我们住在一起
You believe he hasn't yet recovered emotionally
因为他没办法为自己找到新的住处
because he's incapable of finding of an apartment?
你就认为他还没有从失恋的阴影走出来吗
Doesn't take a shrink to know that one.
这用不着咨♥询♥心理医生就能知道
I'm standing right here, you know.
我还站在你们面前
We see that.
我们看到了
I just hope he doesn't leave
我只是希望在找出他泡咖啡的秘诀之前
before we find out the secret to his coffee;
他不要搬出去
It is truly excellent. It is good coffee.
他泡的咖啡太赞了 确实很好喝
Yep, delicious. Well, thank you.
没错 唇齿留香 好吧 谢谢
The housing market in DC's very tight, okay?
特区的住房♥市场比较紧俏 好吗
I just don't want to make a choice that I'll regret.
我不想仓促做出让我后悔的决定
Like Daisy?
就像你对黛西一样
Okay, come on. It's over.
拜托 都结束了
I'm over it. I'm fine.
我已经走出来了 我还好
Really? Yeah.
真的 是的
Have you had sex with another woman yet?
分手后 你和与其他女性上过床吗
Bones, we don't have to really discuss...
骨头 其实我们不必深入讨论
It's a valid question.
这么问理所当然
I'm staying in Parker's room.
我一直住在帕克的卧室
It's kind of hard to bring home a woman
睡在印有金刚狼的床单上
when you're sleeping on Wolverine sheets.
想带女人回来过夜挺难的
Booth.
布斯
So, no.
就是没有咯
Great. Okay, on our way.
好的 我们马上就到
Saddle up. We got a case.
准备出发 有案子了
Listen, stay away from Daisy. Do you understand?
听好了 离黛西远一点 懂吗
Parker's gonna want to come home someday.
帕克随时可能回家住
Oh, I got to tell you, kind of hard to feel bad
不得不说 为一个骑着浮夸两轮小摩托
for anybody who'd ride around on a glorified scooter.
四处转悠的人感到难过真不容易
There are signs of rodent predation-- squirrels and rats.
这有啮齿类啃食的痕迹 松鼠和老鼠
First rodents, then maggots,
先是啮齿类 然后是蛆虫
then the magnificent rove beetles.
然后隐翅虫华丽丽地登场
It's the Circle of Life; nothing is more beautiful.
这就是生生不息 无与伦比的美丽
Okay, wow, I'm all choked up here.
够了 我都快吐出来了
Not much tissue left,
人体组织所剩无几
but enough for a tox screen and analysis.
不过足够做毒理检验和分♥析♥了
Brow ridge suggests female Caucasian.
眉骨表明死者是一名女性白种人
The wear on the mandibular teeth puts her in her early 30s.
下颌牙齿的磨损表明她三十岁出头
Kind of... in the middle of nowhere.
这地方有点偏远
I'm thinking sexual assault.
我认为是性侵案件
Well, hard to tell until we get her back to the lab,
不把尸体运回实验室 很难下定论
but I am seeing lacerations and avulsions
不过 我在尺骨和桡骨上的人体组织
to the tissue on the radius and the ulna.
看到了撕裂伤和撕脱伤
Maybe she was killed someplace else
或许她在别的地方遇害
and brought here to be buried.
然后被抛尸此处再掩埋
It's a shallow grave; it's a perfect place for a body dump.
这是一处浅坟 抛尸最佳场所
Whoa, what's that?
那是什么
Someone must have thought it was an excellent place.
一定有人觉得这里是块风♥水♥宝♥地♥
There's another body in this grave.
坟墓里还有另一具尸体
The chest cavity on the first body we found
第一具尸体的胸腔部位有多处创伤
shows massive trauma to the body of the sternum and...
创伤位于胸骨以及靠近胸骨的
the bilateral fourth, fifth and sixth sternal ribs.
第四 第五和第六根肋骨的两侧
Including areas where the periosteum is absent,
包括骨膜缺失的部位
having abraded away... Very good, Ms. Wick.
都被刮掉了 非常好 维克小姐
Crushing fractures at the point of impact,
左右两边的尺骨和桡骨上
on both the right and left radius and ulnas.
都在撞击部位出现压缩性骨折
Defensive wounds.
防御伤
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
Great minds.
英雄所见略同
I beg your pardon?
什么
It's like we're operating as one organism.
我是说就像我们二人一体了
Perhaps, if you view us as a quantum physicist might.
或许把我们看成是一体的量子物理学家更贴切
That would be fine.
那也不错
Are you all right, Ms. Wick?
你还好吧 维克小姐
Of course. Why?
当然 怎么了
I just thought that you may be a little anxious
鉴于斯维斯医生随时会造访实验室
that Dr. Sweets might be dropping by the lab.
我以为你会有点焦虑
Absolutely not.
没这回事
I'm an emotional rock, just like Dr. Brennan.
我凡事都能泰然处之 就像布纳恩博士
Well, I hope so.
希望如此
Well, let's get the crime scene photos
我们把犯罪现场的照片
and preliminary findings to your... ex
和初步调查结果拿给你的 前任
and see if he can put this burial
看他能否从这类型的殓葬中
in a psychological context.
探究出心理因素
Bones S08E13
识骨寻踪 第八季第十三集
I don't get it.
我没明白
No, it's... it's like Ophelia in the brook.
就像是小溪中的奥菲莉娅
What, like Shakespeare?
什么 莎士比亚作品里的吗
Yeah, Hamlet.
没错 《哈姆雷特》
Aw, don't Hamlet me, okay?
别跟我说《哈姆雷特》了 好吗
That's too... Don't do that.
那太 别说就是了
All right, all right. What I mean to say is,
好 好 我想说的是
the body was arranged.
尸体是设计好的
Right. Staged, if you will.
对 换句话说 是刻意安排的
Now, the scarf was placed under her chin,
你看 围巾绕过她的下巴
tied at the top of her head to keep her jaw closed.
在头顶打了结使其嘴巴闭合
Also, Hodgins confirmed that the body
同时 哈金斯证实尸体表面
was anointed with sandalwood, frankincense and cloves.
涂有檀香 乳香和丁香
You know, you ever hear of green burials?
你听说过绿色殓葬吗
Is that the, um, alternative death movement--
是一种另类的下葬形式 就是人死后
no embalming, no coffin, no cemetery?
不用香料防腐 不用棺材 没有墓地
There it is. This company called Green Passages.
你看 这家公♥司♥名叫绿色通道
What they did is, they leased this burial site
他们曾将一位名叫
from the national park
莫妮卡·克雷格的女士
for a woman by the name of Monica Craig.
埋葬在国家公园中租来的殓葬地里
"Recycling your loved ones' remains back into nature."
"让您的至亲回归大自然的怀抱"
"...more natural and involved grieving process."
"...更近自然 聊以慰藉追思"
Yeah, this totally explains it.
言简意赅 解释到位
There should only be one body there, not two.
但坟墓里只应有一具尸体 而非两具
The funeral. Yep. So what we have to do
葬礼有问题 没错 所以我们应该
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表