You gotta sing something else, Louie.
你还是唱点别的吧 路易斯
Some Kanye, Cee Lo...
唱点坎耶的歌♥ 还有席洛·格林
There's nothing but opera, my friend.
我只爱歌♥剧 我的朋友
The neighbors complain.
邻居们怨声载道
Dogs bark, the kids throw rocks, man.
狗狂吠 孩子也朝你扔石头了
If you tried it, you'd love it.
你尽管一试 保证你会喜欢
Opera's the music of the soul! No, hey.
歌♥剧乃音乐之魂 不对
Soul is the music
灵魂乐[黑人音乐]
of the soul, Louie.
才是音乐之魂 路易斯
You can do it.
你能行
You've heard it enough.
也有了足够的艺术熏陶
No, no!
我才不要
Okay, all right.
好吧
But then you're singing some Kanye.
不过你得答应我以后唱点坎耶的歌♥
Huh?
如何
It's a little flat, but that's the spirit.
声音不够起伏 不过你已领悟精髓了
I'm busy. Come on, Sweets, open up.
忙着呢 得了小甜甜 开门
Oh... I'm-I'm in the middle of work, Booth.
我忙着呢 布斯
No, you're not. I can see you right through the window. Get up.
才不是 我从窗户看见你了 快起来
Open up the door, Sweets, let's go.
开门 小甜甜 我们走吧
Okay. Come on, come on.
好吧 开门开门
Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.
起床起床 懒虫起床
There you are, my friend.
这就对了 朋友
Ah, Sweets, you can't keep
小甜甜 你不能再这样
sleeping in your office like this.
蜗居在自己的办公室了
You didn't have to bring me coffee.
其实你不用给我买♥♥咖啡的
The coffee's mine, but I did print up
咖啡是我给自己买♥♥的 不过我给你
some apartment listings for you.
打印了一份出租公♥寓♥的清单
Take a look.
你看看吧
This place is a mess, huh?
这里真是一片狼藉啊
I can't believe you gave Daisy the apartment.
真不敢相信你把公♥寓♥留给了黛西
You know I broke up with her.
是我向她提出分手的
I can't... take the apartment, too.
我不能把公♥寓♥也霸占了吧
Come on! Man, look at you.
拜托 老弟 看看你自己
You gotta shake it off. Right?
你得抖擞精神振作起来 好吗
Get a new girlfriend, get a new place to live.
找个新女友 新住处
Yeah, thanks.
没错 多谢提醒
I'll check these out.
我会好好看看这份清单
You've been sleeping in this office for two weeks.
你在这间办公室都住半个月了
You're gonna go cuckoo.
你都快成疯子了
And if anyone knows what cuckoo is, that would be you, Mr. Shrink.
疯子是什么样你最清楚吧 心理医生
Okay, maybe I'm dealing with a few things
好吧 也许我是在面对
that are preventing me from moving on as quickly as I could.
阻碍我尽快走出失恋的几个因素
You know, a breakup like this
你也知道 像这样分手
makes one reevaluate...
会让人重新开始审视...
Work calls.
工作电♥话♥
The dead waits for no man.
死神不等人
Yeah, okay, let's get back to work.
好吧 都回去工作吧
All right, I'll tell you what, Sweets.
我想跟你说 小甜甜
Why don't you just come and...
不如你就搬来我那儿
stay at our place for, like, a night or two?
住一两个晚上 怎么样
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 当然了
So you can clear your mind,
你就可以收拾心情
you know, get ready for your next move.
为了下次出击养精蓄锐
Thank you.
谢谢
Clear my mind.
收拾心情
Here, have the coffee.
给 把咖啡喝了
You're back.
又是一条好汉
Come on.
振作起来
Let's go, Sweets. I'm coming.
走了 小甜甜 我就来
You invited Sweets to move in with us?
你邀请斯维斯搬来和我们同住
I know I should have asked you first,
我知道应该先征求你的意见
but you should have seen him.
不过你真该看看他当时那副样子
He was pitiful. I mean, it was bad.
可怜巴巴的 我是说很颓废
You know, it's just for a couple of days,
就来住几天而已
until he finds his own place. Okay.
一找到住的地方他就搬 好吧
Was that an "Okay" okay
你说的是不介意的"好吧"
or a "You can't be serious" okay?
还是"你不是开玩笑吧"的好吧
I don't know what that means.
我不知道你在说什么
It means that we're talking about psychology Sweets, here,
我们说的是心理医生小甜甜
you know, the guy drives you crazy.
跟你八字不合的那小子
He's going through a difficult time.
他正在度过一段困难时期
It takes a village, Booth.
需要的是齐心协力 布斯
I learned that living in a village.
这是我住在一个小村庄的时候学到的
Sweets will be gone in a couple days.
小甜甜住几天就会离开了
I promise, okay?
我保证 好吗
Gone?
离开
Gone where? Is he okay?
去哪儿 他还好吗
Booth invited Sweets to live with us.
布斯邀请斯维斯搬来与我们同住
Not to live, to stay with us for a couple of days,
不是同住 是在我们家借住几日
until he finds his own place.
找到新住所他就搬走了
Is he still dealing with his breakup from Daisy?
和黛西分手他还没能恢复过来
Yeah. I feel bad for the kid, you know?
没错 真为这孩子难过
It's-it's tough.
他挺不好受的
He's going through an "Early life crisis."
他在经历的是"青年危机"
Good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck? I don't need luck.
祝我好运 胡说八道
This is not about luck, this is about
这跟运气无关 这是
a friend extending to another friend.
朋友之间的互相扶持
It's like an olive branch, that...
就像一条橄榄枝
Stop. Can we just stop, and deal with this here?
打住 我们就不能认真处理这起案子吗
The remains... what's up with this?
这些遗骸 是怎么回事
Based on the width of the greater sciatic notch,
根据坐骨大孔处凹槽的宽度
and the dorsal margin of the pubic face,
及耻骨背侧的边缘来看
this was a female.
死者是女性
Early to mid-20s.
二十岁出头至二十五岁之间
There's no organs to examine,
没什么能检验的脏器
so there's nothing for me here.
也就是这里没我什么事了
The Cochliomyia macellaria eggs and larvae
次生锥蝇的卵 还有蛆虫
measuring upwards of four millimeters
已经超过四毫米
means our victim's been dead for about 36 hours.
说明死者已死亡约三十六小时
Is that a foot?
那是一只脚吗
That is a foot. Hey, so...
没错 是一只脚 所以说
Sweets told Angela that he was never getting involved
斯维斯告诉安琪拉说他再也不会
with anyone again, so... good luck with that.
与人恋爱了 所以说祝你好运
Let's stop with the luck stuff, okay?
别再扯什么运气了 好吧
Can we just deal with what's going on in front of us, here?
大家能分个轻重缓急吗
Okay, Bones, so it only took a day and a half
骨头 只要一天半的时间尸体就会烂到
to get down to bone?
只剩下骨头吗
Heavy sharp force trauma indicates
剧烈尖锐的外伤表明了
that tissue, muscle and viscera
那些组织 肌肉及内脏
have been ripped from her bones.
都是从死者骨头上撕扯下来的
Where's all the gutsy stuff?
那些内脏在哪儿呢
I think I might have found it.
我想我可能找到了
Yeah. Gutsy stuff.
没错 是内脏
Oh... There's a leak.
袋子漏了
No guts, no glory.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运了
Bones S08E05
识骨寻踪 第八季第五集
Numerous deep incisions to the glabella,
眉间 眼眶边缘和颧骨弓
superorbital ridges,
有多处
zygomatic arches...
深度切口
Her face was scratched off.
她的脸部是被刮下来的
...thoracic and pelvic regions,
还包括胸廓 骨盆
and the extremities.
和四肢
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
This is awful.
真是太可怕了
Yes.
是的
It will take some time to catalog.
光是记录在案也要花些时间
Judging by the mass,
从这部分遗骸来看
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表