Okay.
那好吧
Actually...
实际上
I'm feeling quite sad.
我觉得很悲伤
About Sweets?
因为斯维斯吗
I know I shouldn't.
我知道这不应该
I'm so stable, and...
我状态很稳定
we agreed that we shouldn't get back together.
我们一致同意不再复合
But what if we're wrong?
但要是我们错了呢
You're grieving.
你很悲伤
You two had something alive and vibrant, and...
你们曾经有活力澎湃的恋爱关系
now it's gone.
而这段爱情如今已经死了
But what if we can bring it back to life?
可如果我们能让它复活呢
You're a scientist,
你是一位科学家
Ms. Wick. A very good scientist.
维克女士 一位优秀的科学家
Thank you.
谢谢
As a scientist,
作为一位科学家
have you ever seen anything come back to life
你见过任何死而复生
and be as good as it ever was?
并一如往常的东西吗
No.
没有
So feel sad.
感受悲伤吧
Cry.
哭吧
You lost something wonderful,
你失去了美好的东西
but keep moving forward.
但只要继续向前走
It'll get better.
一切会好的
I promise.
我保证
And, uh...
还有...
stop copying Dr. Brennan.
别再模仿布纳恩博士
It's a little creepy.
有点吓人
On here.
放这儿
Okay.
好
Hey there, Christine.
你好啊 克里斯汀
It's me, your father.
是我 你的爸爸
Dad. Dada. Daddy.
爸爸 爹爹 爹
If you're watching this right now,
如果你现在在看这录像的话
I'm dead.
说明我已经死了
If I was a good father to you,
如果我还算是个好父亲的话
you're... sad right now.
你现在应该很伤心
If we had some sort of, like, falling out,
如果我们关系已经破裂的话
let's just forget about it and move on.
那就忘记不开心的事 继续前进吧
It's just... It's not worth it.
没必要为那些事生气
You know, personally,
从个人角度来说
I'm doing everything I can to get into Heaven...
我竭尽所能令自己死后能上天堂
Right now. Um...
不过现在...
but your mother believes...
你的母亲认为
well, she thinks that it's a...
她认为那是...
I tell you what...
这么说吧...
why don't you ask her?
干嘛不直接去问她
It's... complicated.
她的想法挺复杂
These are the last... words
接下来是
that I'm going to-to speak in this world,
我要在这世界上说的最后的话
so here goes. Okay.
现在开始 好吧
I like...God,
我爱戴上帝
I really like God, and I...
我真心地爱戴上帝
and I think that he likes me.
我认为他也爱护着我
You know, I, um...
然后...
I love Canadian beer. And hockey.
我喜欢加拿大啤酒和冰球
They kind of go hand in hand.
这两样在一起是绝配
I really love loud music and really sad music.
我喜欢吵闹的音乐和真正悲伤的歌♥曲
I love this country.
我热爱这个国家
And I am proud to have served in the military.
我为自己能在军队中服役而骄傲
I'm the luckiest man...in the world
我是世界上最幸运的男人
because I got to spend time with your mother.
因为我能够和你的母亲在一起
And with you.
和你在一起
And that's true, you know? It's true whether I...
真的 不管我将在...
I die today or 50 years from now. It's true.
50年后或是今天死去 这都是真心话
Okay?
明白吗
I love you.
我爱你
And I want you to...
我希望你能...
to love life.
热爱生活
Dive into life.
享受生活
Be...be courageous.
充满勇气
Question things.
敢于质疑
And... and be happy.
还有...保持乐观
And don't forget to laugh.
不要忘记笑容
Oh, one last... favor.
还有一件事
Um, help your mom to be happy.
让你的妈妈也快乐幸福
Because if she's alone,
因为如果她一个人
she's gonna forget.
她就会忘记笑容
That's it.
就这样吧
That's...from me to you.
这是我要对你说的话
Okay. All right.
好吧
I'm still alive, Bones. And you know what?
我还活着呢 骨头 现在倒好
You shouldn't be eavesdropping.
你不应该偷听的
And you messed the end up here.
你把结尾搅黄了
Now I have to change it.
我现在得要改下词
I'm sorry. Well...
抱歉
I-I listened to you, too, Booth.
我也听从了你的建议 布斯
Huh? Look.
是吗 看
You changed your will. Yes.
你修改了遗嘱 是的
I find that despite my best efforts,
我发现不管我怎么抵抗
you exert undue influence on my behavior.
你还是会对我的行为产生影响
Wait, I got to read this whole thing?
等等 我要读完这整本东西吗
No, no. It's 306 pages...
不 不 现在只有306页了
306 pages?
还有306页
It's less than 312.
比312页少很多了
Oh, wow.
好厉害
But look. Here.
但看这里
I changed the nature of my funeral.
我修改了我的葬礼仪式
Hmm. Take a look.
我看看
A volcano?
火山
Yes. I remember you telling me
是的 我记得你说过
that you'd very much like to visit an active volcano.
你很想去游览一座活火山
Okay, you want us to sprinkle your ashes over a volcano?
那你就想让我们把你的骨灰撒到火山里去
Yes.
没错
That way, at least if I'm dead,
这样以来 即使我死了
you can have a nice trip together
你们还能一起去做一次
and foolishly risk your lives.
冒着生命危险的愚蠢旅行
Which will bring us closer together.
能让我们父女感情更亲近是吧
Yes. Yeah?
是的 好吧
You're welcome.
不用谢
But wait a second, how am I gonna get
等一等 我要怎么爬到
to the top of the volcano?
火山的山顶上去
Not my problem.
那可不是我的问题
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表