Previously on Bones.
《识骨寻踪》前情提要
A plus sign! I'm pregnant!
是加号♥ 我怀孕了
We're having a baby! We're having a baby.
我们要有宝宝了 我们要有宝宝了
Bones, what is all this?
骨头 这些是什么
I've been getting job offers for years.
我多年来一直收到工作邀请
You know that. So have you.
你知道的 你也是
Don't you think we might need a change?
你不觉得我们或许需要做出改变吗
Look, this is important work, right?
这可是很重要的工作 对吧
Or don't you think so anymore?
还是说你已经不再这么认为了
There are other important things we could do
我们还可以做一些其它重要
that won't get us killed.
且不会搭上性命的事
This is my last case.
这是我最后一个案子
You could take the job at the NSA,
你可以接受国安局那份工作
and I could take over the department at Fulton.
而我可以接管富尔顿的部门
Or we could just have a baby
又或者我们可以生个孩子
and live our lives and be happy.
然后开开心心地过我们的小日子
This will be our last case.
这将是我们最后一个案子
Booth and I... need a change.
我和布斯需要做些改变
I'm gonna miss you so much, Brennan.
我会很想你的 布纳恩
And Booth comes in, he shoots.
布斯上场 射门
He scores...!
球进了
Flyers win! Flyers win!
飞鸟队获胜 飞鸟队获胜
Flyers win. Flyers win.
飞鸟队获胜 飞鸟队获胜
Time for you to hit the showers.
你该去洗澡了
Look at that, huh? Hey, Hank, it's a battle axe.
你看那个 汉克 那是把战斧
Mommy says it's a plow.
妈妈说这是个犁
Plow? Where's the fun in that?
犁 有什么意思
The fun is in the accuracy, Booth.
意思就在于我们用词要准确 布斯
The Munich Museum sent me these to examine,
慕尼黑博物馆把这些寄给我检验
and I'm teaching Christine how to properly
我在教克里斯汀如何正确地
categorize and identify.
归类和识别
Thought you were working on your new book.
我还以为你在写你的新书呢
I finished... both of them.
我两本都写完了
That's amazing.
太厉害了
Easy.
悠着点
Sharpshooter there, huh?
你是个小神枪手啊
Just like your dad.
跟你♥爸♥一样
Booth, don't forget-- Angela and Hodgins
布斯 别忘了 安琪拉和霍金斯
are having us over tonight with the kids.
邀我们今晚带孩子们过去玩
Tonight? Geez, that's... that might not be too good.
今晚吗 今晚可能不太行
I mean, it might be a late night.
今晚我下班可能会很晚
Can we reschedule it? No, we can't reschedule.
能重新约吗 不行 不能改时间
You've been working late all the time, and...
你最近一直下班很晚而且
and we promised. Okay.
而且我们都说好了 好吧
Tell you what. I'll make it work.
我会想办法的
We'll make it work. Won't we?
我们会想办法的 对吧
Battle axe. Hank, big defenseman for the Flyers.
战斧 汉克 飞鸟队的大个子防守队员
Coming your way. Here he is, all yours.
到你这来咯 他就交给你了
Sweetie pie. All right, there you go.
小宝贝 好了 过去了
Okay, I'm late for work. I got to get going.
好了 我上班要迟到了 我得走了
Tell Uncle Aubrey I miss him.
跟奥布里叔叔说我想他了
Christine, you know
克里斯汀 你知道爸爸已经不在
Daddy doesn't work for the FBI anymore.
联邦调查局工作了
But he goes to the FBI.
但他还去联邦调查局
Well, it's a whole new part of the FBI.
这是联邦调查局的一个全新的部门
See, what I do now is, I train agents.
我现在干的工作是训练探员
Daddy is a freelance instructor.
爸爸是自♥由♥教练
What does "freelance" mean?
什么是自♥由♥教练
It means that I can do whatever I want.
就是说我想干什么就干什么
I can... I can go whenever I want.
想什么时候去就什么时候去
I'm the boss, right?
我是老大 对吧
It means I can spend more time with you, right?
意味着我可以多些时间陪你 对吧
More time with the bruiser battle axe Flyer here.
也可以多陪陪这个飞鸟队的小战斧
And especially more time with you.
特别是可以多陪陪你
All right, listen, I gotta go. See you later, alligators.
好了 我得走了 晚点见 美洲鳄
In a while, crocodile!
晚点见 大鳄鱼
Take care of that battle axe!
照顾好那把战斧
Plow. Plow!
是犁 犁
Plow.
犁
Thank you so much for catching me on that, all right?
多谢纠正
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Exciting news.
激动人心的好消息
I just incubated some super-fast microbes.
我刚培育了一些繁殖超级快的微生物
I mean, these guys replicate like nobody's business.
这些小家伙飞速复♥制♥
Yeah, I like to keep my office a microbe-free zone.
我希望保持我的办公室不受微生物困扰
But these are - saccharomyces cerevisiae--
可这些是酿酒酵母
the building blocks of beer.
酿造啤酒的基石
You know, I don't feel bad for not knowing that.
我不知道也不觉得遗憾
We haven't seen Booth in a while,
我们有一段时间没见布斯了
so, I wanted to brew him a really nice IPA
所以我想在今天的晚饭
for tonight's dinner.
为他酿一点好酒
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Believe me, you're not.
相信我 你这绝不是打扰
I need a reality check.
我需要现实的建议
I've been searching for a replacement for Dr. Brennan,
我一直在找接替布纳恩博士的人
and it's been a half a year.
都已经找了半年了
Every time I find someone who's qualified,
我每一次找到一个合格的人选
I reach out to Brennan to get her thoughts, and, well...
就跟布纳恩联♥系♥ 听听她的想法
she's had an issue with every single candidate.
可她对每一个候选人都有意见
You think if she sees who her replacement's gonna be,
你认为如果她看到了接替她的人
she'll change her mind about coming back?
她就会改变主意回来工作
Because that's not happening.
那是不可能的了
All right, so, what do you want our opinion on?
好吧 那你需要我们给你什么建议呢
Well...
这个嘛
there is one name.
倒是有个人挺合适
But... I'm not sure.
但是 我不确定
What would you think of Arastoo?
你们觉得阿♥拉♥斯图怎么样
He's perfect for it.
他是个完美的人选
He graduated with highest honors.
他以最高的成绩优异毕业
He's been doing an amazing job filling in. I mean...
他代理布纳恩工作的这段时间以来表现出色
Yeah. He probably should've been in the mix from the start.
是啊 他或许一开始就应该在候选人名单中
Well, I know, but I'm dating him, I...
我知道 但我俩在谈恋爱 我
so I have to be absolutely sure
所以我必须非常确定
that he's the best person for the job.
他是最适合这份工作的人选
Well, I think he'd be perfect, but...
我认为他是完美人选 但是
you're the boss. It's your decision to make.
你才是老板 这是你要做的决定
Well, it looks like it's gonna have to wait a bit longer.
看来这件事得再拖一拖了
That's Aubrey.
是奥布里的信息
Got a body torched in a van.
在一辆被烧的面包车里发现一具身体
And it sounds messy.
听上去一团糟
Good-bye, my friends.
再见了 我的朋友
Drink you later.
晚点再喝了你
Hodgins?
哈金斯
Honey, get the...
亲爱的 把这个
Gross!
好恶心
Someone got their hands on
看来有人掌握了
a world-class incendiary device.
世界级的纵火仪器
Well, whoever it was really wanted to get rid of this van.
不管是谁干的 这个人是非常想要灭掉这辆车
I had my people run the VIN.
我让我的人查了车辆识别编号♥
It was stolen from a mall in Baltimore this morning.
这辆车是今早在巴尔的摩的一家购物中心被盗的
Your people? I delegated.
你的人 我委托的
That's how I get things done.
我就是这么做事的
Everything about this was carefully thought out.
这一切都是经过精心策划的
Land's owned by a paper company:
这块地归一家造纸厂
no traffic, no hikers.
没有车辆或背包客经过
Who found it?
谁发现的
A fire station 20 miles away spotted the smoke.
32公里外一家消防站注意到有烟雾
By the time the crew got here, wasn't much left.
消防队赶来的时候已经没剩多少了
Based on what's left of the long bones,
根据剩下的长管骨
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表