Listen, you've got to calm down, okay?
听着 你需要冷静下来 好吗
Let the team do its job.
让其他人来解决
Look, I know you think that because you choked Pelant
我知道 你觉得连累了全家
you brought all this down on your family...
都是因为你差点掐死了普朗特
Okay, thank you for stopping by.
好了 谢谢你来看我
This isn't you, Hodgins, all right?
这不像你 哈金斯
Y-You need some perspective.
你现在需要别人的建议
Just... take a breath.
先 深呼吸一下
Take a breath.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
深呼吸
Hodgins...?
哈金斯
What? I'm sorry to tell you this,
怎么了 我很抱歉地告诉你
but there's nothing in the Justice's guidelines on searches,
司法条例中不管是调查
seizures, and practical jokes that
癫痫发作 还有恶作剧都是不会
will get you back into Serberus with a warrant
让你申请到搜查令回到瑟博勒斯的
if you can't tell me what you're looking for.
除非你告诉我 要找的是什么
We can't tell you what we're looking for
只有等我们回去找到它
until we go back there and find it.
我才能告诉你
You have no idea what Freeman was working on?
你不知道弗里曼之前在做什么吗
No, none.
完全不知道
Come on, Caroline. It's just a piece of paper.
拜托了 卡罗琳 只不过是一张纸
You think I can just foxtrot into a judge's chambers
你以为我能飘进一位法官的办公室
with my winning smile and girlish figure
展示我迷人的微笑和身材
and get whatever I want? I appreciate the compliment,
就能得到我想要的吗 谢谢你的称赞
cherie, but it doesn't work that way.
但亲爱的 这样根本行不通
You know what? You don't want to help? Fine.
如果你不想帮忙 那好
You can just foxtrot out of here.
你可以从这儿飘出去了
Slow your roll, Seeley Booth.
不要操之过急 瑟雷·布斯
Pelant screwed me over, too.
普朗特也整过我
I want him as badly as you do.
我和你一样想抓到他
So you come back with something I can
所以只要你找到我要求的
work with and I will get you that warrant.
我就会给你拘捕令
Dr. Sweets.
斯维斯医生
What is it?
有什么事
I just spoke with Dr. Hodgins,
我刚和哈金斯博士谈过
and I'm concerned about him.
我很担心他
You need to check with me in advance
在你评价任何我的人之前
before you assess any of my people.
你需要事先告知我
That wasn't my intention, okay? He's a friend,
这不是我的本意 他是我的朋友
he suffered a shock.
他的身心都受到了惊吓
And yet you feel compelled to see me about it.
而你理所应当来跟我谈这个吗
He's obsessive.
他在钻牛角尖
He's manic, he's not evincing good judgment.
非常狂躁 无法做出正确的判断
I don't think it's healthy for Hodgins
而且我认为 他继续工作
or this investigation for him to be working right now.
对他自己和这次调查都没有益处
You should just... send him home.
你应该 让他回家
Let him get some rest.
好好休息一下
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会那么做的
Why?
为什么
Because Pelant is afraid of Jack Hodgins.
因为普朗特害怕杰克·哈金斯
That's why he put the body in his house.
所以他把那具尸体放在了他的房♥间里
He wants him off the case.
他想让他放弃这个案子
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Snorting lidocaine. Why?
吸食利多卡因 为什么
Suppresses the gag reflex.
为了抑制呕吐反射
I need to biopsy my lung.
我要活检我的肺
Oh, no, no, no. No, you don't.
不 不 你不可以
No-Nobody biopsies their own lung.
没有人会活检自己的肺
There is a chance that
现在还有可能的就是
some of the gas Pelant used on us is still in the tissue.
普朗特用来迷昏我们的气体还在体内
Then let Cam do it. I mean, she's an MD.
让凯来做吧 她毕竟是医学博士
I don't think she trusts my professional opinion right now.
我想她现在应该不会相信我的专业意见了
Besides, it's-it's, it's painful,
而且 会非常痛
there's a risk of complications,
还会有并发症的危险
and there's only this slim chance that it's even gonna work.
成功的几率也不大
But there is actually... a chance?
但还是 有可能的吧
Maybe.
也许
The odds aren't good.
可能性很小
Let's double them.
那我们来让几率翻倍
Biopsy my lung, too.
也活检我的肺
Booth.
布斯
Guess again, Dr. Brennan.
再猜一次 布纳恩博士
What do you want?
你到底想怎样
I want to register my disappointment with you.
我想我对你很失望
I left you a masterpiece of a body, and you still
我送给你一件人体杰作 而你还是
haven't read it properly.
没有读懂它
Then why don't you just tell me what it means?
你为什么不直接告诉它是什么意思
I already have-- you just don't get it yet.
我已经告诉你了 只是你还没有明白
Which surprises me, frankly.
坦白讲 这让我很惊讶
I mean, yeah, maybe it's true what they say about motherhood.
也许关于新手妈妈的传闻是真的
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
That it makes you dumber.
孩子会让你变傻
You didn't just call to insult me.
你打来不只是为了损我吧
Tell me what you want.
快告诉我你要的是什么
I'm not telling you anything, Temperance.
我什么都不会告诉你 坦普瑞
But... as a goodwill gesture,
但是 为了表达作为一个精神病学疯子
one neurological freak to another,
对同类的好感
I'll give you a hint.
我给你一个提示
What's the hint?
什么提示
You'll know soon enough.
你很快就会知道了
No time for a trace.
没有时间追踪
What did he say?
他说什么了
That he sent me something.
说他会给我寄什么东西
A clue.
一条线索
The finger was mailed to the Jeffersonian,
这根手指被寄到杰斐逊实验室
and Pelant knew how to reach me on my burner cell.
而且普朗特能打通我的一次性手♥机♥
How?
他怎么做到的
I don't know, but he knows I haven't figured out
我不知道 他还知道我还没有查出
his code on the victim's remains yet.
他在受害人身上留下的暗号♥
That's not good. He's unscrambled our signal.
这可不妙 他破解了我们的信♥号♥♥
Is that human?
是人的手指吗
It'll take me some time to do a proper analysis.
需要花一些时间做彻底的分♥析♥
Right, well, I'm staying right here with you.
好 我在这里陪你
You don't need to protect me, Booth.
你不需要保护我 布斯
Pelant doesn't want to kill me, at least for now.
普朗特不是想杀我 至少现在不想
If that's supposed to make me feel better, it doesn't.
如果这么说是想让我开心点 完全无效
Just go. I'll be fine.
你走吧 我没事的
All right.
好吧
You need me, just call.
需要我的话 给我打电♥话♥
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Fine.
我没事
Ah, nothing beats old-school technology.
老派科技真是无可匹敌
It's beautiful, isn't it?
是不是很漂亮
What is that? It's an Enigma machine.
这是什么 恩尼格玛密♥码♥机
The Germans used them to send coded messages in World War II.
德国人在二战中用它们来发送加密信息
This one was my grandfather's.
这机器是我爷爷的
There's only one other, and I just had it sent to Booth.
除此之外仅有另一台 我刚给布斯送去
From now on, any important information we have
从现在开始 我们提供给联调局的
for the FBI goes over it.
所有重要信息 都要用这个来发送
Okay, Booth said that we could set up
布斯说我们可以安装一条
a proprietary landline. No, no, no.
座机专线 不不不
Ph-phones run on the power supply.
电♥话♥依赖于供电系统
Pelant could've sent a... a worm in through the grid.
普朗特可能会在电网里传播病毒
Honey, that is not possible. Of course it's possible.
亲爱的 那不可能 怎么不可能
I can't believe that you're questioning that.
我不敢相信你对此居然表示怀疑
Wait a minute. I just let you cut out a piece of my lung.
先等等 我刚让你用我的肺做活检切片
Every breath that I'm taking feels like I swallowed an ice pick.
每一次呼吸都像是吞了碎冰锥一样难受
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
对不起 我不应该那么说
It's okay. I-I get it, I get it.
没关系 我明白你的意思
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表