That's where the pressure originated
导致骨折的压力
that caused the fracture.
就是由此产生的
It looks like a small tumor.
看上去像是个小肿块
This isn't CHIKV.
这不是基孔肯雅病毒导致的
There was something added to that injection.
是注射时加入了其它东西
Something that's still growing.
现在仍然在繁殖
I'm taking a slice for analysis.
我要取下一部分去分♥析♥
Perhaps we can determine
也许我们能确认
what's causing this postmortem cellular reproduction.
是什么导致了这种死后细胞繁殖现象
These are prokaryotes.
这些是原核生物
That means the growth in the bone isn't viral.
也就是说骨骼的继续繁殖不是病毒性的
It's a bacterial infection.
是细菌感染
So she was injected with a virus and bacteria.
所以说她被同时注射了病毒和细菌
The bacteria acted as a booster
这种细菌像是一种催化剂
so that the mutated virus would grow even more quickly.
可以让变种病毒繁殖的更快
The Botulinum toxin.
是肉毒杆菌毒素
Botulism? Yeah.
肉毒菌 是的
Laboratory grade.
实验室级的
Botulinum toxin's a Class A selected agent
肉毒杆菌毒素是A级选定药剂
strictly monitored through the CDC.
受到疾病防治中心的严格监控
Once we determine the specific version of the toxin,
一旦我们确定了毒素的特定类别
we can prove that Dr. Burke made it in her lab.
我们就能证明是波克博士在实验室里制♥作♥的
And get the antiserum from her.
从她那得到抗血清
Hey, look, they're bringing in Tessa Burke.
他们正带特萨·波克过来
How soon till you get the results?
你能多快拿到结果
Dr. Jacobs from the CDC's
疾病控制中心的雅各布斯博士
is cross-checking the botulinum toxin
正在交叉核对肉毒杆菌毒素
to see if it's registered to her lab.
看是不是注册在她的实验室名下
Look, how's Arastoo?
阿♥拉♥斯图怎么样了
The herbs are slowing progress,
草药减缓了病情
but I'm not sure how long he can hold out.
但我不知道他还能坚持多久
Look, I'll get what he needs from Burke.
我会从波克那拿到他需要的
All right, look, she's here.
好了 她到了
Just get me that proof as soon as you can.
尽快把证据拿给我
Okay.
好的
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
I don't have any antidote.
我没有解毒剂
Mia and I were on the same side.
我是站在米娅这边的
I have no reason to kill her.
我没有杀她的理由
You stole cultures from the last lab that you worked at.
你从上一个实验室偷了培养菌
How did you...? That settlement was sealed.
你怎么会... 那个和解已经被密封了
Thorne told you, didn't he?
索恩告诉你的 是吗
So, you're not denying this? I am, categorically.
你并不否认吗 我当然否认了
He accused me of stealing
他指控是我偷的
so he could take all my notes.
这样他就可以拿走我所有的笔记
Simatech BioLab owned all my research,
西马泰克生物实验室拥有我所有的研究
and he wanted it for himself.
他想要据为己有
Why didn't you bring up Thorne before
之前你和斯维斯博士谈话时
when you talked to Dr. Sweets?
怎么没有提过索恩
Because I was under a court order,
因为我受到法庭禁令限制
which, apparently, means a hell of a lot more to me
显然只有我把它当回事了
than it does to Thorne.
索恩根本不在乎
So you're saying that he has reason to kill Mia?
所以你是说他有杀米娅的理由
I gave Mia everything I knew about outbreaks,
我告诉米娅所有我知道的疾病爆发
unethical lab practices...
还有不道德实验室行为
You're talking about Thorne now?
你现在指的是索恩吗
Yes, he would do anything to keep his grants.
是的 为了他的补助金他可以不择手段
I told Mia, she was looking into him.
我告诉了米娅 她正在调查他
He was about to lose 12 million from the NIH
如果他没有什么大的研究发现
unless he came up with something really big.
就会失去国家卫生研究所的一千两百万补助金
You can check it out.
你可以去核实
If he was doing something unethical
是不是他在进行什么不道德的事
and Mia found out about it,
被米娅发现了
he would do anything to keep that quiet.
为了掩盖事实他会不折手段的
Booth.
布斯
This is Dr. Jacobs with the CDC.
我是疾病防治中心的雅各布斯博士
The botulinum toxin is registered to Simatech Labs.
肉毒杆菌毒素是注册在西马泰克实验室名下的
It's run by...
经营权是属于...
Yeah, Dr. Leonard Thorne. I know.
伦纳德·索恩博士 我知道了
So someone stole the culture two years ago.
所以是两年前有人偷了培养菌
Impossible. Simatech was only certified
不可能 西马泰克今年
for the toxin this year.
才开始有资格持有毒素
Okay, thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Yeah, you can go now.
你现在可以走了
This fall, we are gonna drive through New England...
今年秋天 我们会驾车游遍新英格兰
...and see the leaves turn.
看叶子慢慢变色
I know this great inn that you would love.
我知道一家你一定会喜欢的旅店
And you can teach me how to make your abgoosht.
你还可以教我怎么做你拿手的炖汤
I am so sorry that...
我很抱歉...
I was too busy last weekend.
我上个周末太忙了
You are gonna get through this, Arastoo.
你会挺过去的 阿♥拉♥斯图
You will.
一定会的
Do you need anything?
需要什么吗
You and Dr. Brennan already gave us...
你和布纳恩博士已经给了我们
a little extra time.
额外的时间了
His vitals are dropping?
他的生命体征在下降吗
You killed Mia Garrett because she figured out
你杀了米娅·加勒特 因为她发现
you mutated the virus.
你使病毒发生了突变
I've already told you, I don't know Mia Garret...
我说过 我不认识米娅·加勒特
You were gonna let it loose, weren't you, huh?
你本来想把病毒释放 是吗
You were gonna let the virus out.
你想释放病毒
Be the big hero.
做个大英雄
Come up with the cure so you'd get rich.
制出解药 然后你就发财了
I want a lawyer.
我要见律师
Yeah. A good man is gonna die in a couple hours.
一个好人几小时后会因此丧命
I need the antidote.
我需要解药
That's it?
不说是吧
Okay, let's go for a little walk, huh?
好 跟我走一趟
Bones! We shouldn't do this.
骨头 我们不该这么做
We're technically still on lockdown.
我们还在封锁期呢
But if we don't, he's just going to shoot out the lock.
但如果不这样 他会开枪打开锁的
Open up.
开门
Come on, let's go, huh?
走吧 快点
Call for help. He can't do this!
快去求救 他不能这样做
Sure I can. I want you to see your handiwork.
我当然能 我想让你看看你的杰作
Yeah? Where's Mia?
米娅在哪儿
On the platform. On the platform, okay.
在平台上 平台上 很好
Up here. Come on.
上来 快点
Take a look.
看看
Huh? Look!
你看
Is that what you wanted to have happen to her, huh?
你就想让她变成这样 是吗
Look at her.
看看吧
Take a good look, Doc.
仔细看看
You shouldn't get him so close.
不该让他离得那么近
Oh, right, right,
对呀
we don't want the doctor to catch a cold here.
我们可不希望让博士感冒
What do you say we go have a show-and-tell, huh?
我们来个现场示范好吗
Come on.
来吧
Security tapes at his lab
他实验室的监控录像显示
show Mia coming back to Simatech late at night.
米娅深夜回到西马泰克
She was already sick.
那时她已经得病了
She must have known what Thorne was up to.
她一定知道索恩的罪行
She wanted the antidote.
她想找解药
So you just let her die, and then sent her
而你却任由她死去
to be destroyed with the animals.
把她和动物尸体一样处理掉
Let's go take a look in here, huh? Shall we?
我们来这边看看
There's your next victim, who's only got
这是你的又一位受害者
a couple hours to live.
他的生命只能维持几小时了
We need the antidote.
我们需要解药
Please, he's done nothing to you.
求你了 他是无辜的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表