I'm telling you, this company
我告诉你 这家公♥司♥
is poised to make a killing at only $13 a share.
绝对会靠着每股十三美元大赚一笔
I don't care if it's 13 cents a share,
我才不在乎是每股十三元还是十三分
I'm not buying, Danny.
我是不会买♥♥的 丹尼
I'm out of the game.
我早就金盆洗手了
I've tasted freedom, man.
我也品尝过自♥由♥无忧的味道了 老兄
The city's poison.
大城市充满了有毒物质
The only green I care about now is the kale I'm growing.
我现在唯一关注的绿色就是我种的甘蓝
Laugh it up, Danny.
随你怎么笑吧 丹尼
You laugh it up from
你不过是在那坐落在烟雾弥漫城市一角的
your smog-filled city office.
办公室里苦笑罢了
I'm in God's country, I'm doing God's work.
我现在是在人间天堂 做着上帝的工作
And he's looking out for me.
上帝在帮我留意一切
I bet he is.
我相信他一定是这样的
Just visit, dude. That's all I'm saying.
来我这走走 老兄 就这样
I will, I promise.
我发誓 我说道做到
I love kale.
我爱甘蓝
Hey, what's wrong? Too much fresh air?
怎么了 空气太新鲜 呛到你了吗
Oh, God, I don't know.
上帝 我不知道
Just smells like a dead animal, that's all.
闻着好像有动物尸体的味道
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么鬼东西
Oh, God. Oh, God!
上帝啊 我的上帝
How do you stop this thing?
这玩意要怎么才能停下来啊
What? What? What's going on?
怎么了 怎么了 发生了什么
Hey, Chip, what's going on?
喂 奇普 到底怎么了
I just killed a dead guy!
我刚杀害了一个死人
Okay, just think of it
好了 你考虑考虑
as an investment for our future.
就算为我们的将来做一笔投资
For Parker, for Christine. Asteroid mining?
为了帕克 克里斯汀 行星矿业
Yeah, asteroid mining.
正是 行星矿业
I did my research, okay?
我也是好好考虑过的 好吗
The head of the Jet Propulsion Lab
美国宇航局喷气推进实验室的
says it's possible,
主管说这是可行的
and the two guys who sent the rover to Mars, they agree.
把探测器送上火星的科学家也表示赞同
The microgravity technologies required to do so
这其中所需要的微重力技术
don't even exist, Booth.
甚至根本没有被发明出来呢 布斯
You know what? There was a time when radios and-and railroads,
你知道吗 曾几何时无线电与铁路
they didn't exist, but people, they got rich.
他们也不存在 但是人们富起来了
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么要这样看我
Like a schoolteacher. Every time I have a good idea...
就像老师在看学生 每次我一有好点子
Anyway, just look at the bones.
算了 你好好观察骨头就行了
Why did the farmer run over the remains?
那个农夫为什么要碾过尸体呢
He was an investment banker trying to get back to nature.
他曾是一名投资银行家 试着回归自然
I'm guessing the tractor didn't handle like his Beemer.
我猜这辆拖拉机不如他的宝马好开
Well, according to the shallow grave here,
受害人被埋在一个很浅的坟里面
shish kebab, he was definitely murdered.
还被拖拉机穿成肉串了 这绝对是谋杀
The presence of Nicrophorus americanus,
尸体上的锤甲虫
along with some of its larvae,
还有部分幼虫的存在
suggest the murder took place five days ago.
表面死者应死于五天前
Right. You believe in asteroid mining?
说的好 你相信行星矿业吗
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
It's the only way that the species is gonna survive.
人类唯有靠行星矿业才能生生不息
Did you hear that? I am a visionary.
你听到了吗 我是个高♥瞻♥远瞩的人
You're gonna be an asteroid miner?
你要当一名行星矿工吗
Yeah.
没错
I didn't ask that.
就当我没问
Don't want to know.
我什么都不想知道
Please explain the difficulty to him
帮我跟他解释一下取回一颗五百吨♥的
of retrieving a 500-ton asteroid.
小行星是有多么的困难
No. Not my place.
不可能 我解释不了
No, no, no. No, you just put it in a lunar orbit
不不不 你只不过把它放入绕月轨道
and send some guys up there.
然后派几个人上去罢了
I think it's really simple, actually.
我觉得这并不困难
Is she looking at me like an angry schoolteacher?
她现在像不像一个正生气地盯着我的老师
Oh, yeah, yeah. She does that a lot.
像 太像了 她总是这样
We're here to work.
我们来这里是工作的
These bones have been heavily scavenged.
这些遗骨被某些动物啃食过
The three-cornered puncture marks indicate coyotes.
三角形的穿刺痕迹表明是被土狼吃过
Oh, do you think they ran off with the head?
那你觉得是不是它们把头带走了呢
We've got techs searching the area for it.
我们已经派技术人员在周围寻找头了
Flattened anterior and posterior sides of the victim's
受害人股骨颈的前面和后面都呈扁平状
femoral neck indicate a Hispanic male.
表明死者为西班牙裔男子
Well, it's tough to get an I.D. without the head.
没有头部想要确定死者身份很困难
Easier than capturing an asteroid.
比捕获一颗小行星要简单
Hey. I am on your side, man.
我支持你的想法
I need all of the remains
我需要将遗体
and the aerator brought back to the lab.
还有这台松砂机运回实验室
Right.
好的
Look, they just need $2.6 billion in seed money.
启动资金仅需二十六亿美元
I mean, that's like a sports team almost
我的意思是说 也就相当于赞助
when you think about it.
一支运动队
Plus, the platinum alone, it's worth about $50 billion.
拿行星上的铂来说 价值就超过五百亿
Why do you care what I think?
你为什么要在乎我的想法
Why? Because my platinum is your platinum,
为什么 因为我的就是你的
and your platinum is my platinum.
所以你的也是我的
It's all known that straight.
所以再明显不过了
$2,500 is a lot for you,
两千五百美元对你来说都不算小数字了
and there are no guarantees.
更何况这个产业没有任何保障
Well, there never are. I mean, look at us.
确实 我的意思是说 看看我们
Huh? No one ever thought that we would pay off.
没人会想的到我们能付清这笔钱
Bringing back that much platinum
带回来那么多的铂矿
could cause the bottom to drop out of the platinum market.
可能会导致铂金无限贬值
I'm sorry, are you trying to be supportive?
不好意思 你是在试着支持我吗
I thought I was.
我觉得我是
I was discussing this as if it's reasonable.
我跟你讨论的时候 假设这是可行的
Dr. Brennan!
布纳恩博士
Yes?
你是
I've got a surprise for you.
我有一个惊喜给你
Wait till you see this.
就等着给你看这个了
FBI. Get your hand out of the bag,
联邦调查局探员 把你的手从包上拿开
get on the ground now.
趴在地上
Now. Now! Okay, okay, okay.
立刻 马上 好的 好的
Take it easy. No problems.
不要激动 没事的
Smith and Wesson 1911, right?
史密夫威信军警型手♥枪♥ 对吗
A man of tradition, I see.
我觉得你是一个墨守成规的人
That's a very cool gun.
这把枪不错
It's gonna be the last thing you see
如果你再不闭上你的嘴巴
if you don't shut your mouth.
我保证这将是你看到的最后一样东西
Booth, what are you doing?
布斯 你在干什么
What do you mean what am I doing? He's all bloody.
你这话什么意思 他全身都是血
Do you really think he's got a bouquet of flowers in that bag?
你觉得他书包里能放着一束花吗
He's right. I-I don't have a bouquet of flowers...
他说的没错 我包里确实没有放一束花
Shut up. Put your head on the ground.
闭嘴 把头顶在地上
Slide the bag very easily across the floor.
慢慢地把你的书包从地板上滑过来
Don't do anything stupid.
别做傻事
Here.
给你
It's your victim's skull.
这是你们的受害人的头
Hi, I'm your new intern.
您好 我是您的新实习生
Hi.
您好啊
Bones S08E17
识骨寻踪 第八季第十七集
Why wasn't I notified about the new intern?
为什么没人通知我有个新实习生要来
Have you read all your e-mails, Dr. Brennan?
你有没有读电子邮件呢 布纳恩博士
Well, only the ones with a subject line
在某些特定的情况下
pertaining to a specific case.
我只读有标题的邮件
Well, I suggest you read the ones with the subject line "Personnel."
我建议你读一下带有人事标题的邮件
Is there a problem with Dr. Wells?
威尔斯博士有什么不妥的地方吗
He brought a skull into the diner in a satchel.
他走进一家餐厅 用挎包装着一个头骨
He's enthusiastic.
他很热情
He tracked the skull to a coyote den six miles
为了找到这颗头骨 他跟踪到了
from the crime scene.
犯罪现场六公里外的土狼窝里
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表