No, we care.
不 我们关心
No!
不
No.
不
Do you recognize this boy, too?
你也认出这个男孩了吗
No.
不是
The man!
是这个男人
Oh, God.
天啊
The janitor.
那个楼管
W-what janitor?
什么楼管
Janitor in Symchay's building.
森察住的那座楼里的楼管
You never saw him?
你没见过他吗
This man, right here, do you know his name?
这个男人 你知道他的名字吗
That's Joseph Mbarga,
他是约瑟夫·姆巴尔加
an R.U.F. General-- a monster.
革命联合阵线里的一个将军 一个禽兽
He was responsible for recruiting thousands of child soldiers.
他以前负责招募数以千计的童子军
He disappeared after the war.
战后他就销声匿迹了
He's still wanted for war crimes.
他还在因为战争罪行被通缉
Symchay probably threatened to expose him.
森察很可能威胁要揭发他
Are you sure this is the same man?
你确定是同一个人吗
It's years later.
都已经过去几年了
That is him, all right?
就是他 好吗
That's him, Bones.
就是他 骨头
It's him. He's here.
是他 他在这里
Except for war criminal like this,
这样的老战犯
he's not gonna give us anything.
是什么都不会告诉我们的
Booth's been up against these guys before.
布斯对付过这种人
I am not who you say I am.
我不是你说的那个人
Really? 'Cause the fingerprints here say that
是吗 因为我这的指纹显示
you are Joseph Mbarga.
你就是约瑟夫·姆巴尔加
And so will the DNA, my friend.
DNA也是如此
I'm not an expert on the subject,
这种事我不是专家
but I've heard Mbarga was never fingerprinted.
但我从没听说过姆巴尔加被采过指纹
And that all DNA evidence was destroyed in the revolution.
而且所有的DNA证据已经在革命中毁掉了
Did Symchay confront you?
森察有去找你对质吗
I doubt it.
我不那么认为
Mbarga would be a giant,
对森察来说
invulnerable figure to Symchay.
姆巴尔加是个巨人 一个不可匹敌的对手
No, he probably didn't.
不 他很可能没去
He was probably too scared.
他可能太害怕了
Okay, so here are your choices.
好吧 这是你的选择
You either confess to this murder,
你可以承认你谋杀了他
and you're trialed here
在这接受审判
or we deport you back to The Hague,
或是我们把你驱逐到海牙国际法庭
where you have to answer to 17 counts
在那你必须对你被指控的
of crimes against humanity
17项反♥人♥类♥罪
for which you've already been indicted.
给出回应
I have nothing to say to you.
我对你没什么可说的
You're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
Did it ever occur to you
你就从来都没有想过
to just... do the right thing?
要做对的事吗
Is Booth serious?
布斯不是来真的吧
This man's a monster.
这个男人就是个禽兽
Booth is a very good man.
布斯是个非常好的人
He has a hard time accepting the idea
不管他接触过多少这类人
of a human being without morals, no matter how often he sees it.
他还是很难接受有的人没道德这个事实
My name is Tony Dennis.
我的名字是托尼·丹尼斯
My papers are in order.
我的证件都合法
I'm here legally.
我在这是合法的
You must let me go or grant me a lawyer.
你必须放我走 或是给我找个律师
I don't know what he hoped to accomplish with this.
我不知道他想得到什么结果
He has a reason.
他一定有他的理由
He always has a reason.
他总是有理由
We are not who they say we are.
我们不是他们说的那种人
We are a peaceful people looking for peaceful revolution
我们是和平人士 在为这场灾难性内战
to this disastrous civil war.
寻求和平的革命方式
That's from a pirate radio broadcast
这是12年前约瑟夫·姆巴尔加
Joseph Mbarga made 12 years ago back in Sierra Leone.
在塞拉利昂录的一段非法广播
Right. I compared that
好的 我把这个声音
to the voice of the man you questioned today.
和今天你审问的那个人做了对比
And?
结果呢
I am not who you say I am.
我不是你说的那个人
We are not who they say we are.
我们不是他们说的那种人
Do they match?
相符吗
It might not sound the same initially,
开始听上去也许不一样
but yes, completely.
但是没错 完全相符
The man you have in custody is definitely Joseph Mbarga.
你扣押的人绝对就是约瑟夫·姆巴尔加
So that's why you questioned him.
原来这才是你审问他的原因
You didn't care what he had to say,
你才不在乎他说什么
so long as he said something.
只要他张口说话就行了
I'm not gonna let this guy back in the world
只要我能揪住点什么
if I have anything to say about it.
我是不会让这个人再回归社会的
You are wasted in the FBI, Booth.
你在联邦调查局都浪费了 布斯
Why don't you come work at the State Department?
你怎么不来国♥务♥院♥工作呢
I could hook that up.
我可以帮你牵线
So, man we have in custody is definitely Joseph Mbarga.
我们羁押的人肯定是约瑟夫·姆巴尔加
But I haven't proved that he is the one who killed Symchay.
但我还没有证据表明是他杀了森察
Doesn't matter anymore, Bones.
这已经不重要了 骨头
I got him on at least 1,000 other murders.
我有至少一千起谋杀可以指控他
But I'm investigating this murder,
但我是在调查这起谋杀
and I found something. What?
而且我发现了一些东西 什么
A second stab wound
受害者的第一颈椎内侧
on the victim's atlas on the inside.
有第二处刺伤的痕迹
He was stabbed twice? Yes.
他被刺了两次 是的
With two weapons.
被两种武器刺伤的
Very similar, but not identical.
非常相似 但不完全一样
Oh, like a double prong?
类似双齿叉的东西吗
That would make the most sense.
这样解释最合理了
A two-pronged weapon made of chrome-plated steel
由表面镀铬的钢制成的双齿武器
matching an AK-47.
与AK-47的材质相符
According to the Book of Isaiah,
根据《以赛亚书》
"They shall beat their swords into ploughshares."
人们应该将刀剑打铸成犁头
Yes, it means to turn weapons to peaceful uses.
没错 意思是要把武器用于和平事业
Maybe that actually happened, okay?
没准事实就是这样的
Maybe he turned his AK-47 into a pitchfork.
也许他把AK-47改装成了干草叉
Not a pitchfork, Booth.
不是干草叉 布斯
An African tribal mask.
是个非洲部落的面具
You sound really confident about that.
你听起来对此很有信心
I am. I saw the mask.
我很确信 我见过那个面具
You saw the mask?
你见过那个面具吗
Just heard from our friend at State,
国♥务♥院♥那边刚刚发来消息
guess who Joseph Mbarga, aka Tony Dennis,
猜猜约瑟夫·姆巴尔加 又名托尼·丹尼斯
used as an immigration lawyer?
的移♥民♥律师是谁
Wilford Hamilton.
威尔福德· 汉密尔顿
The clinic here uses potassium hydroxide as cleaner.
该诊所用氢氧化钾作为清洁剂
There's more than enough to fill the barrel.
足够把桶装满了
All right, this guy's going down.
这家伙算是栽在我们手里了
There it is.
就是这个
What the hell is going on? Wilford Hamilton,
这到底是怎么回事 威尔福德· 汉密尔顿
you're under arrest for the murder of Symchay Conteh.
你因涉嫌谋杀森察· 孔特被捕了
You gonna profess your innocence now?
你还要声称自己是无辜的吗
I am innocent.
我就是无辜的
Booth? Yeah.
布斯 怎么了
There's blood on the horns
兽角上有血迹
as well as the hanging wire on the back.
面具背面的悬挂线处也有
Did you cut your little finger on the back of the wire there?
你是不是被后面的线割伤了小指
That is sloppy.
还真是粗心
Yeah, a month ago when I hung the mask. Really?
上个月挂面具的时候弄伤的 真的吗
Reflective infrared spectroscopy will show
反射红外光谱会显示
that your blood stain and Symchay's happened concurrently.
你和森察的血迹都有
Symchay came to you and told you
森察来找你并告诉你
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表