It's Dr. Brennan's blood.
布纳恩博士的血
I can't believe that she survived this.
真难想象她竟幸免于难
I wonder if it has something to do
会不会和她正在
with this case Brennan was working?
研究的案子有关
That's what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的
Unless I'm one of your prime suspects.
除非我是你的主要嫌疑犯之一
Clark, hey, man.
克拉克 兄弟 你好啊
Stepping in on the bones stuff.
插手这些骨头的事情
This could be dangerous.
或许会带来危险
Yeah, well, my middle name is danger.
是吗 我的中名可就是危险
It's actually Thomas, but... Thomas.
其实是托马斯 管他呢 托马斯
His name's Thomas Edison.
他的名字是托马斯·埃迪森[爱迪生]
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Oh, hey, so, how's Booth?
布斯如何
Holding up.
还算好
Did you call Clark?
你叫克拉克来的吗
No, he actually showed up on his own.
没有 他自己来的
Here's something Dr. Brennan must've found
这一定是布纳恩博士被枪击前
just before she got shot.
刚发现的东西
Tiny and metallic.
很小的金属
'Kay, well, that'll be my department.
行 那就交给我研究吧
Maybe you can find something.
或许你能有什么突破
Why, what's wrong?
为何这么说 怎么了
Preliminary X-rays showed no bullet in Hal.
初步的X光片显示哈尔的身体里没有子弹
No bullet in Hal,
哈尔身体里没有子弹
no bullet in Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士身体里也没有子弹
What? They were both shot. That's correct.
什么 可他们都被枪击了 没错
That doesn't make any sense.
不合逻辑啊
Big entry wound, no exit wound,
很大的射入口 却没有穿出身体的痕迹
white cauterized tissue, and a vanishing bullet.
被烧灼的白色脂肪组织 消失的子弹
It doesn't make any sense at all.
完全不合逻辑
Bones.
骨头
I'm right here.
我在这儿呢
Booth.
布斯
Where...
这是...
What happened? Just relax. All right?
发生什么事了 放松点 好吗
You're in the hospital.
这里是医院
All right? You were shot.
你被枪击了
Oh, God.
天呐
I had a dream.
我做了个梦
I didn't understand--
我没能明白--
You don't have to understand, okay?
你不必明白 好吗
Everything's gonna be okay now.
一切都会好起来的
All right? It was cold.
别担心 好冷
When I was shot.
中枪的时候好冷
Well, that happens, all right?
冷是正常的
You lost a lot of blood.
你流了好多好多血
Not from blood loss.
不是因为大量失血
Cold at the wound site.
是伤口处感觉好冷
Here you go, Booth.
我来了 布斯
She's up.
她醒了
Oh, my God, Tempe. Easy.
天哪 小坦 别紧张
I'm okay, Dad.
爸爸 我没事
You flatlined. Max,
你的心脏都停跳了 马♥克♥思♥
she doesn't need to know the details. Where's Christine?
她没必要知道那么多 克里斯汀在哪
I thought I heard her with you when you found me.
你找到我的时候 我听到她和你在一起了
It's all right.
没事的
She's in day care.
她在日托中心
I'll take good care of her. I'll pick her up.
我会把她接走好好照顾的
Okay.
好的
Look, did you see anything before you got shot?
你中枪之前看到什么了吗
No.
没有
I, um, was wearing my...
当时 我戴着..
magnification headgear.
放大镜头盔
It was a blur.
根本看不清楚
That guard was there.
保安也在那里
Hal-- he was there.
哈尔 他也在
Hal was killed.
哈尔死了
God.
天哪
Did they recover the bullet from me?
他们从我身上取出子弹了吗
There was no bullet. There was no exit wound.
你体内没有子弹 也没有子弹射出口
What?
什么
That's impossible. I know.
不可能的 我知道
Cam and the others are all over it.
凯和其他人都检查过了
I should help. Oh, no, no.
我自己来 别动
I told you she'd try. Listen, the doctor said
我就说过她会这样 听着 医生说
that you shouldn't move, understand?
你现在不能随便动 好吗
When I flatlined, how...
我的心脏...
how long before my heart started beating again?
停跳了有多久
Two minutes.
两分钟
You were dead for two minutes.
你都死过两分钟了
These are the people who were in the building last night.
这些人昨晚都在这里
The suspects. Witnesses.
都有嫌疑 他们是目击证人
Everything points to someone who fled after the shooting.
所有证据表明 罪犯开枪后潜逃了
So, we're hoping one of these people saw him.
所以我们希望有人看到了罪犯
You know, psychologically speaking, a shooter...
从心理学的角度上讲 开枪的人...
You offered to help and I appreciate that,
你能帮我 我很感激
but this is my investigation, Lance.
但兰斯 调查是由我负责的
Okay, I'm just asking you to keep an open mind.
好的 我只是希望你摒弃个人成见
Did you find anything on Hal the security guard?
关于保安哈尔 你们有什么发现吗
He was new, only been here about six months.
他是新来的 只在这里工作了六个月
His badge was used to access the lab
枪击事件发生时 有人用了他的徽章
at the time of the shooting.
进了实验室
What about the security cameras?
监控录像里有发现吗
All disabled prior to the shooting.
案发前 所有监控都被关掉了
That's why we're hoping
所以我们才指望着
one of these people can help us.
这些人能帮上我们
She's awake. Yes.
她醒了 太好了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Booth wants us to tell him
布斯要我们把所有发现
about anything that we find. So far,
都告诉他 目前为止
the guard hasn't given us much.
那个保安身上的有力线索不多
Gunshot wound to the abdomen, massive internal bleeding,
下腹部中枪 大量内出血
but no bullet. And no exit wound.
没有子弹 没有子弹射出伤
Same as Dr. B.-- there's a clear trajectory but nothing.
和布纳恩一样 有明显的弹道没子弹
She said it was cold when she was shot.
她说她中枪的时候伤口很冷
But most victims describe it as a burning sensation.
而大多数枪伤者都会有伤口灼热感
How is it possible to shoot two people and not find a bullet?
两个人中枪却都没子弹 怎么可能呢
When you eliminate the possible, you are left with the truth,
排除了所有可能性之后 你就会发现真♥相♥了
no matter how improbable.
无论真♥相♥是多么不可思议
What are suggesting, Dr. Hodgins?
你有何高见呢 哈金斯博士
Have you ever heard of an ice bullet?
你听说过冰块子弹吗
An ice bullet?
什么冰块子弹
That's been posited for years,
这种子弹 人们已经设想了多年
but no one's ever fired one successfully.
但从没有人成功发射出一枚冰块子弹
But it's technically possible
严格地来说 有这种可能性
and it would explain why no bullet was found in either body.
而且正好能解释为什么两人体内都没有子弹
Do you have any other theories?
还有别的假设吗
No.
没有了
Set up the test.
做个试验调试一下
Someone's got to be the first, right?
一定有人第一个成功了
You were working last night?
昨天晚上你在工作吗
I had to catalog some papyrus Hellenistic epigrams.
我在编录希腊短诗的纸莎草纸
We're doing an exhibit on the Posiddipus Scroll.
我们正在举办一个纸莎草纸诗展
I slept in my office last night.
昨晚我睡在办公室里
I am the chief of restoration, so I often work late.
我是模型修复组的组长 经常工作到很晚
My shift ended at 6:00. Hal Bennett was my replacement.
我六点下班 哈尔·贝内特来接我的班
Did you hear a shot?
你听到枪声了吗
Or see anything strange? Nothing.
有没有什么可疑的地方 没有
I-I wear headphones.
我正戴着耳机
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表