This is gonna be a walk in the park.
这件事情会非常容易搞定了
I'm going to leave now.
我要离开这里
No, you're in custody.
不行 你被拘留了
Don't make me arrest a fellow cop.
别逼我逮捕另一个警♥察♥
Arrest? On what charge?
逮捕 以什么指控
I have a statement here,
我这有一份证词
signed by Special Agent Booth,
由特别探员布斯签名
saying that he observed you using excessive force on a suspect.
声称他看到你对一名嫌犯施加过度武力
I was apprehending the suspect, that's all.
我是在逮捕嫌犯 仅此而已
That's not what I saw.
我看到的可不是那么回事
What did you see?
你看到了什么
I saw a cop beating the hell out of someone
我看到一名警♥察♥把人往死里打
he wanted to keep quiet, that's what I saw.
好让他守口如瓶 就是那样
He killed Reuben, that's why I did it,
他杀了鲁本 所以我才那样
same reason you went after that girl.
和你追问那个女孩出于同样的目的
I stopped. You think I was gonna kill that kid?
我停下来了 你认为我要杀了那个孩子吗
I do. He's the one trying to keep an open mind.
我认为是 他才是试图不抱成见的那一个
If I wanted to kill him, he'd be dead.
如果我想杀他 他这会已经死了
Reuben's got what, over $200,000 worth
鲁本在他胃里存着
of diamonds in his stomach?
价值超过20万美金的钻石
So now I'm thinking you knew something,
现在我认为你知道点什么
but you didn't say anything.
但你又什么都不肯说
So I got to ask myself why.
那我就得问问自己为什么了
I don't. 'Cause I already made up my mind.
我就不用问 都已经想明白怎么回事了
I'd like to speak to my lawyer.
我要找律师
Dr. Saroyan said that you found something.
瑟罗博士说你有所发现
Yes. Now, look,
是的 看这里
I double-checked everything,
我把所有地方都又检查了一遍
but the one thing I did notice
但引起我注意的是
is the area on the rib fragments around the entry wounds
射入创口附近区域的肋骨破裂
is a bit discolored.
有一点褪色了
You see this small pockmarking on the bones? Yes.
你看到骨头上这处小凹坑了吗 看到了
It's stippling.
出现了彩色斑点
Unburned gunpowder seared into the bone.
未燃尽的火♥药♥烙进了骨头
Very good, Dr. Edison.
非常好 埃迪森博士
Where is Mr. Jursic?
杰斯克先生在哪
This is a crucial moment in the case.
这是此案至关重要的时刻
I believe he's at the florist.
我想他应该是在花店
I must admit, I feel more comfortable without him here.
我得承认 他不在这我感觉舒服多了
Me, too.
我也是
I thought you enjoyed the limelight, Dr. Edison.
我还以为你喜欢被镜头关注 埃迪森博士
I was wrong.
我错了
I like the pure science, no distractions.
我喜欢纯粹的科学 没有干扰
As do I.
和我一样
Have Dr. Hodgins analyze the stippling.
把这些彩色斑点拿给哈金斯博士分♥析♥
Right away.
这就去
I did not flee.
我没逃跑
All right? He identified himself as police,
他一表明警♥察♥身份
and I put my hands up.
我就举手投降了
So he pushed you in that stairwell? Yes.
然后他把你推进了楼梯间 对
And he beat you up for no reason? That's correct.
然后他无缘无故就打你了 没错
That's a lie.
你在撒谎
You know how many stairwells we have in this building?
你知道这楼里有多少楼梯间吗
I'm not here. I'm somewhere else,
我不在这 我在别处
not hearing or seeing any of this.
什么都没听见 也没看见
Here's an added bonus--
还有额外福利
you know, our stairwells are soundproof.
我们的楼梯间是隔音的
You could break your neck trying to run away from me.
你要是想从我这逃跑 没准会摔断脖子
I'm not trying to run away.
我没试图逃跑
Not yet,
暂时没有而已
but you're gonna want to answer my questions very carefully.
但我接下来的问题你得好好回答
Where's the money?
钱在哪里
What mon... If you say "What money,"
什么钱 你要敢说"什么钱"
I'll drag you to the nearest stairwell.
我就把你拽到最近的楼梯间推下去
I'm in a totally different place.
我根本不在这里
A man with a shotgun took all the money.
一个带着霰弹猎枪的人拿走了钱
A man with a shotgun. Right.
带着霰弹猎枪的人 好的
This man?
这个人吗
Yes.
是的
He was police?
他是警♥察♥吗
You think I killed a police officer?
你认为我杀了一名警官吗
The thing about police getting killed,
如果有警♥察♥被杀
we don't stop until we find the killer.
不找到真凶我们是不会停手的
I didn't kill him. We didn't know he was a cop.
我没杀他 我们也不知道他是警♥察♥
He was... he was a fence. He took all our money
他是个销赃的 他拿走了我们所有的钱
and blew off my girlfriend's foot.
还把我女朋友的脚打飞了
Where'd you get the cash?
你从哪弄的钱
Look, I don't want to admit anything that I shouldn't.
我不想承认任何我不该承认的事
Listen to me very carefully.
你仔细听我说
The next thing you admit to is the difference
你接下来承认的罪名
between life in prison with no chance of parole...
要么是终身监禁 不可假释
or 20 years.
要么是20年有期徒刑
20 years is a long time, but it's not life.
20年时间很长 但毕竟不是终身
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yes.
明白
Yeah. Okay.
好的
So... what's it gonna be?
那你有什么要招供的
We stole the money from ATMs.
我们从自动提款机偷钱
We were gonna get the diamonds from him,
我们从他那里买♥♥钻石
smuggle them back to Colombia,
把钻石走私到哥伦比亚
sell them.
在那卖♥♥掉
That's how you were going to launder the stolen money?
你们是用这种方式洗钱吗
We're thieves...
我们是窃贼
not killers.
不是杀手
Especially not cop killers, man.
尤其不是警♥察♥杀手
So, these are the results of the materials in the stippling.
这是彩色斑点中所含物质的分♥析♥结果
Gunpowder, as expected,
火♥药♥ 意料之中
but it also contained leather particulates and
但也含有皮革制品微粒以及
a tiny bit of aerosolized alcohol that was mixed with jasmine.
极少量混合着茉莉成分的雾化酒精
Perfect.
太好了
Why?
为什么
Please do not insert yourself into the film, Mr. Jursic.
请不要在电影里插话 杰斯克先生
Go on, Dr. Hodgins.
继续说 哈金斯博士
Right. Uh, so, the victim's clothing was made of cotton,
好的 被害人的衣服是棉制的
and his belt, shoes and the interior of the vehicle,
而他的皮带 鞋子 以及汽车内部
they were all synthetic.
都是人造合成的
You've been following this case.
你一直在跟进这个案子
I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat wondering
你一定迫不及待地想知道
where that leather and alcohol came from.
皮革和酒精来自哪里
Yes, I am.
没错
Good. Then that will make for an excellent film.
很好 那会有助于拍一部杰出的电影
So, we recovered the gun and the money
我们在你家保险柜里
from the safe in your home.
找到了枪和钱
The gun matches the one that was used to kill your husband,
这枪和用来杀死你丈夫的枪相匹配
and the serial numbers on the money
钱上面的序列号♥
matches the stolen cash from the ATMs.
和取款机中被偷的现金吻合
I never even knew we had a safe.
我都不知道我们有保险箱
Reuben must have kept it a secret. Secret.
肯定是鲁本的秘密保险箱 秘密
Okay, so you're saying that your husband returned
所以你是说你丈夫把枪放回了
the gun to your "Secret safe"
你们的"秘密保险箱"
after it was used to murder him;
在这支枪被用来杀死他以后
is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗
I'm saying I-I don't know anything.
我的意思是 我什么都不知道
I'm gonna enjoy
我会很享受
prosecuting this one.
起诉这姑娘的
Killing a police officer, honey, that's the death penalty.
亲爱的 杀害警官是要判死刑的
First you'll have to prove I did it
首先你们必须向法官和陪审团
to a judge and jury. We got proof.
证明是我♥干♥的 我们有证据
We got proof that you fired that gun
有证据证明你从你的手包里
inside your leather purse.
扣动了那把枪的扳机
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表