I've got the skull here.
我这里发现头骨了
Can you do something about the wasps?
你能处理一下这些黄蜂吗
Yeah.
可以
Sorry, guys.
抱歉了 伙计们
Well, this skull is congruent
这个头骨
with the other bones we've uncovered.
与我们发现的其他骨头相符
One victim, that's good.
只有一名受害者 这是好事
So, he was probably wrapped in that sleeping bag,
他可能是被裹在这个睡袋里
and covered with a layer of dirt.
上面再盖了一层土
How were the remains found?
这些尸骨是怎么被发现的
Real estate agent, estimating this place for a resale,
地♥产♥经纪给这地方做转卖♥♥估价的时候
and they heard the wasps.
听到了黄蜂的声音
I need to take a closer look at the skull
要判定性别和年龄
if I'm going to determine sex and age.
我就要更近地观察这个头骨
So, what do you think? Man or woman?
你怎么看 是男是女
I am uncomfortable defining sex with just a skull, but...
只凭头骨断定性别我觉得不合适 但是
Come on. Take a stab.
来嘛 试试看
I won't write anything down, I promise.
我保证不做记录
It's between me and you.
就咱们俩知道
Oh. Well... What?
好吧 怎么了
You don't want to take a stab in front of me?
有我在你就不想试试了
I feel inhibited by my desire not to
我觉得还是不要
embarrass myself in front of another scientist.
在同行面前丢人的好
You should take that as a compliment. What about him?
这话是在夸你 那他呢
Well, we live together,
我们住在一起
and thus share the same synergistic lack of inhibition,
彼此之间不用拘束
which allows us to have sex without being self-conscious.
所以我们才会放心大胆地过性生活
That's very romantic, Bones.
这话可真浪漫啊 骨头
Okay. Take a hike, bug boy.
去别处转转吧 虫子专家
Just go do some stuff over there.
去那边做点什么
So, what do you think? Go ahead.
好了 你是怎么想的 说吧
Orbit shape: square.
眼眶轮廓 方形
Orbit size: small.
眼眶大小 较小
Placement in the skull: low.
在头骨的位置 较低
These are extremely telling morphometrics.
这些都是极具特点的形态特征
Little hint, Bones. Just...
你提示一下吧 骨头
Male. Male.
男性 男性
You said you wouldn't write anything down!
你说你不做记录的
I'm just writing down "Morphometric,"
我只是写了个"形态特征"
so I can look it up later on.
过会好查查是什么意思
I can be more definite about age.
我更有把握确定死者的年龄
Pubescent.
青春期
It's a kid?
他是个孩子
Partial fusion of the distal radius
桡骨末梢及肩峰的
and the acromion.
部分融合都有证明
A kid.
一个孩子
A kid? Oh, man.
一个孩子 天呐
How old?
多大了
13 or 14.
十三或十四
Oh, I hate it when it's a kid.
我讨厌受害人是孩子
Well, that's because you have a son yourself,
那是因为你有一个儿子
and you can't help but draw the connection.
你不由自主地♥产♥生了联想
Same with me, though, with Parker.
我也是 想到了帕克
Well, fortunately for me,
对我来说幸运的是
Christine is a girl,
克里斯汀是女孩
and so the comparison is not as close to home.
我也不会产生那么直接的联想
Christine's gonna be fine, all right?
克里斯汀不会有事的
I feel a sudden desire to hold her.
我突然特别想抱抱她
We will.
我们会的
And you should call Parker.
你该给帕克打个电♥话♥
I will. All right?
我会的
Hodgins, we should take soil samples
哈金斯 我们应该采集尸骨下面的
from beneath the remains.
土壤样本
The sleeping bag might help us, but I doubt it.
睡袋也许能提供线索 但我不确定
It looks pretty common.
看样子挺常见
Gonna find out what happened to you, kid.
孩子 我们会查出你的遭遇
Bones S08E09
识骨寻踪 第八季第九集
What do you got there, Dr. Hodgins?
你手里的是什么 哈金斯博士
Skull found in an abandoned greenhouse
一个废弃花房♥里发现的头骨
out near the Triadelphia Reservoir.
就在特瑞德尔福亚水库附近
That's a nice field trip for you.
你这趟外勤地方不错
It's a kid. Uh, sorry.
死者是个孩子 抱歉
All right.
好了
Now, I am going to put you here,
现在我要把你放在这里
nice and steady, buddy.
平稳到达了 小伙子
Aw, professor, I think it's a good thing
教授 我觉得你能跟他说话
you're talking to him.
真是太好了
Avalon, what are you doing here?
阿瓦隆 你来这干什么
I heard someone callin'.
我听到什么人在呼喊[也有来电之意]
Oh, please tell me you mean by telephone.
请告诉我你指的是打电♥话♥
No, honey, no such luck.
不是 亲爱的 你想得美
I heard him... callin'.
我听到他在呼喊
I know you hate that.
我知道你不喜欢听这些
Avalon's a psychic, Hodgins.
阿瓦隆是灵媒 哈金斯
She's not in control of what she hears.
她控制不了自己听到的
You can say that again.
可不是嘛
If I were, you'd say nicer things to me.
如果我能控制 你就不会冷嘲热讽了
Oh, he's listening.
他在听我们的谈话
Yeah, as you can see, he hasn't got any ears.
你自己也看见了 他连耳朵都没有
He doesn't need any ears.
他不需要耳朵
What-What do you think that he wants, exactly?
你觉得他究竟想怎么样
He's got unfinished business.
他还有心愿未了
Makes sense, since he was probably murdered.
有道理 要知道他很可能是被谋杀的
I need five minutes to commune.
我需要五分钟来跟他交流
Okay, come on, no.
好了 就到这 停
This is a secure forensic platform, all right?
这个检验台不是谁都能靠近的 好吗
Now, come on.
就到这了
Anyone asks, you came to read Angie's palms.
别人问起来 你是来给安琪拉看手相的
I'm sorry, Avalon.
我很抱歉 阿瓦隆
It's just... you know how Brennan feels about psychics.
你知道布纳恩对灵媒的看法
And how Booth feels.
还有布斯
And also Sweets.
还有斯维斯
And Cam.
还有凯
I don't want to seem unfriendly,
我很想以礼相待
but this is not a psychic platform.
但这个不是灵媒的工作台
Okay, we were just leaving.
好吧 我们马上就走
I came to read Angela's palms.
我是来给安琪拉看手相的
So I heard.
我明白了
We're gonna go now.
我们现在就走
To do that. Great.
去看手相 好极了
The rest of the remains were X-rayed.
尸骨的其他部分已经用X光检查过了
Kind of small.
看上去挺小的
Yeah, Brennan says teenage boy, 13 or 14.
布纳恩说是个少年 十三四岁
Avalon says he's watching us.
阿瓦隆说他在看着我们
In that case, no cursing.
即使如此 也与人无尤
Are the X-rays in the system?
X光片归档了吗
You'll find them filed under "John Doe A-07."
就在"无名男尸A-07"号♥文档里
There's a fracture to the cervical spine at C2.
颈椎C2处有骨折
Cause of death?
是致死原因
If he was still alive when his neck fractured,
如果是在他活着的时候颈椎骨折
it would have been fatal.
是可以致命的
There's evidence of older remodelings.
还有多处陈旧性骨折愈合的迹象
Wrists, elbow, cracked patella, coccyx...
手腕 肘 髌骨骨裂 尾骨
A tough life.
命运坎坷啊
What is it?
怎么了
Uh... this... this doesn't look like soil in the skull.
这东西看上去不像头骨里的泥土
I think... I think this is a wasp's nest.
我认为是黄蜂的蜂房♥
Hey. This'll help us dial in time of death.
蜂房♥能帮我们确定死亡时间
Well, Avalon says that it's a boy.
阿瓦隆说死者是个男孩
I really hate it when it's a kid.
我真的很讨厌受害人是孩子
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表