You're not a very good shrink, are you?
你不是个很好的心理医生 对吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's pretty simple, according to mine.
这很简单 根据我的心理医生的理论
It's a passive-aggressive attempt
你采用消极攻击的方式
to get my father's attention.
企图引起我父亲的注意
Okay, so you're in therapy.
那你是在进行心理治疗了
For the past eight years.
过去的八年都在治疗
You know, we heard the message
我们听到了杰克死的那天晚上
that you left Jack the night he died.
你给他的留言
That message was nothing, we were always fighting.
那条留言不算什么 我们一直在吵架
You're saying it's just a coincidence then
你是说这只是个巧合
that you threatened him and now he's dead?
你刚威胁过他 然后他就死了
Come on, there are no coincidences.
得了吧 根本没有所谓的巧合
I'm sure your shrink told you that, too.
我敢肯定你的心理医生也这么告诉过你
I wasn't gonna kill Jack, just his career.
我没打算杀死杰克 只想毁了他的事业
If Duncore found out he was stripping,
要是唐柯发现他在跳脱衣舞
Jack would kill himself.
杰克会自杀的
Do you feel that that's what your father would've wanted?
你觉得那是你父亲想要的结果吗
When Jack was trying to get promoted,
当杰克试图争取升职的时候
he convinced my family to invest $1 million
他说服我家投资一百万
to set him over the $5 million mark.
交给他管理 以达到五百万的指标
Okay, well, then your father's disapproval was warranted,
那你父亲保准没同意
that must have been very difficult emotionally.
情绪上肯定很难应对
Duh, Sigmund.
废话 西格蒙德
I was warned
有人提醒过我
that Jack was nothing but a self-absorbed user.
杰克只不过是个自私固执的人而已
But he was so charming,
但他太迷人了
and he had those abs.
他还有腹肌
So was it your father that warned you?
是你父亲提醒的你吗
No, one of Jack's friends.
不是 杰克的一个朋友
Storm.
风暴
Storm? Storm what?
风暴吗 姓什么
Just Storm. Like Cher.
就叫风暴 类似亲
He helped Jack get into stripping
杰克破产的时候
when Jack was broke,
是他帮助杰克从事脱衣舞行业
Jack repaid him by stealing his clients.
杰克报答他的方式却是偷他的客户
So did Storm ever confront Jack about this?
那风暴有和杰克当面对质此事吗
They got into an epic fight
他们几星期前在健身房♥
at the gym a couple of weeks ago,
打了史诗般的一仗
but Jack said they were okay now.
但杰克说他们已经和好了
And you believed him? Yeah.
你就相信他了 是的
But then again, for months,
但然后 几个月来
I also believed he wasn't cheating on me.
我还相信他没背着我偷吃呢
Are we done?
你问完了吗
I have a shrink appointment at 2:00.
我两点钟约了心理医生
Y-Yeah.
问完了
So, why'd you want to meet here?
你为什么想在这里见面
Well, as a kid, you used to love coming here.
你小时候经常喜欢来这里
It would make you happy.
这会让你很高兴
Yeah, I remember.
没错 我记得
You used to love that chess board.
你过去可喜欢那个棋盘了
You used to love to be the knight.
你曾经很喜欢扮作"马"[骑士]的棋子
Yeah, I remember you telling me that I had to protect
没错 我记得你告诉我 得保护
the king and the queen from bad guys.
王和后免遭坏人毒手
That's right. And now you're doing it in the FBI for real.
对 现在你真的在做这些了 联邦探员
So, what is this, just a trip down memory lane?
这算怎么回事 感怀往事之旅吗
No. I have some news.
不 我有事情要说
And I thought this would be a good place to tell you.
我觉得很适合在这里告诉你
Good news, I hope.
我希望是好消息
Very good news. All right.
非常好的消息 好吧
Do you remember the guy I was telling you about last night?
你记得我昨晚跟你说的那个人吗
Reggie, the piano player.
雷吉 钢琴家
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
And you're going to have a sister and another brother, too.
你将有一个新妹妹和一个新弟弟
What?
什么
Yeah, Reggie's kids. They're great.
雷吉的孩子 他们很好
You're gonna love them.
你会喜欢他们的
And I... I want you to give me away, Seeley.
而我...我想让你为我主婚 瑟雷
I'm sorry, so you've been a mom to... his kids?
这么说你一直在给他孩子们当妈妈
Yeah, well, we've been together for quite some time,
我们在一起有一段时间了
and they were at an age where they could still use a mother.
他们还在需要母亲的年龄
Right.
对
Like Jared and I were.
就像曾经的杰瑞德和我
Come on. It's not like that, Seeley.
别这样 不是那样的 瑟雷
I thought you couldn't handle a family, Mom.
我以为你不能接受家庭 妈妈
But I guess that was just our family.
但我想你只是不能接受我们一家
No, I that's not how it was. I forgave you.
不 不是这样的 我原谅你了
I gave you a pass all of these years, right?
这么多年来我都不怪你
But you know what, hey,
但你知道吗
I guess I was just making it okay for myself.
我想我只是给自己找安慰
You know what, I thought about you every day!
我每天都想着你们
What were you thinking, Mom?
你在想什么呢 妈妈
Were you blaming us for the beatings?
把家暴怪罪在我们头上吗
Is that why you couldn't come back and see us anymore?
所以再也没有回来看我们吗
You are being ridiculous. Ridiculous, really?
你这是无理取闹 无理取闹 真的吗
You come back here to get my stamp of approval
你回到这里我让赞成你的
on your new life so you don't feel guilty.
新生活 这样你就不必内疚了
Well, get this, it's been 24 years; feel guilty.
记住 已经24年了 好好内疚吧
This was a mistake.
那只是一个错误
Yeah. A big one.
对 大错
I'll get my things, and I'll move back to the hotel.
我会收拾好我的东西 搬回旅馆
That's the best decision you've made in a long time.
这是你长久以来做的最好的决定了
The DNA from the vaginal fluid was inconclusive.
阴♥道♥分泌物的DNA没有结果
I couldn't find a match,
没找到吻合的
because the victim's DNA contaminated it.
因为被死者的DNA污染了
You found something?
你有发现吗
Uh, I photographed and scanned the bills that Hodgins found,
我拍下并扫描了哈金斯找到的钞票
and I'm searching them for prints.
正在搜索指纹
The same print on multiple bills
多张钞票上的相同指纹
should point to whomever placed the bills in the victim's pants.
应该能指向把这些钞票放在死者裤子里的人
Only a few fives and tens.
只有一些五元和十元的
I wonder what he had to do to earn those.
我想知道他是怎样挣到这些钱的
Actually, that probably had more to do
实际上 小费的可能性
with the tipper than the stripper.
比脱衣舞的可能性更大
Your research again?
又是你的研究成果吗
Yes. I discovered that I tend to be
是的 我发现我在排卵期时
a more generous tipper while I was ovulating.
给小费会更大方一些
Okay. So for one's economic well-being,
所以对于一个经济状况良好的人来说
only bring singles when ovulating.
只有排卵期才会约会单身汉
Got it.
了解了
Did you find any usable prints?
找到有用的指纹了吗
Well, unfortunately, most of the bills
不幸的是 大部分钞票
were slathered in the same coconut oil
都厚厚涂上了
that he was slathered in.
和死者身上一样的椰子油
That seems to be a no.
那就是没有了
But I might have found something even better
但是也许我找到了比指纹
than a print. Notice anything telling?
更有用的 发现什么了吗
Looks like it was recently rolled up.
看起来最近被卷过
Cocaine? You got it.
可♥卡♥因♥ 没错
If this bill was up somebody's nose,
如果这张钞票被塞进过某人的鼻子
the epithelial cells
上皮细胞
could give us the user's uncontaminated DNA.
可以提供给我们使用者未被污染的DNA
I'm sorry, Booth. Well, you know what?
很遗憾 布斯 你知道吗
It's my own fault; everyone warned me
是我的错 所有人都提醒过我
it was too good to be true.
这样太不真实了
Perhaps she didn't explain herself well.
也许她没有解释清楚
You know, Bones, you're a good person--
骨头 你真是个好人
the best-- but, you know, I don't need anyone
最好的人 但是你知道吗 这件事上
to put a... a good face on this, all right?
我不需要有好人来安抚
I'm not. I just think...
我没有 我只是想
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表