You want some more wine? Thank you.
还要再来点吗 谢谢
Well, thanks for coming in, Mr. Carville.
感谢你能来 卡维尔先生
Hey, FBI sends guys to get you, what's going to happen?
FBI的人来找你 能有什么办法
You're gonna go with them.
不想走也得走
Is that...?
那是
Blood, yeah, and a little bit of brain.
血 对 还带点脑髓
Like I said,
如我所说
you people came and got me straight from work.
你们人一来就把我直接领走了
I was cleaning up a shotgun suicide.
我正在清洁猎枪自杀现场呢
This is what that looks like.
你也想象得出是什么样了
You couldn't have taken that off?
你没想过换一件吗
I didn't want to keep the FBI waiting.
我不想让FBI等着啊
So, is this about Lucky?
这事跟幸运仔有关吗
Charles Milner, yeah.
查尔斯·米尔纳 对
How'd Lucky buy the farm?
幸运仔怎么死的
Someone bashed his head in.
有人把他的脑袋砸坏了
You think it was me?
你以为是我♥干♥的
You're business competitors.
你是他的商业竞争对手
You instigated legal proceedings against the victim.
是你跟被害人打过官司
That lawsuit--
那场官司
you check, you will see
你要是查了就会知道
that got dropped way before Lucky died.
早在幸运仔死之前我就撤诉了
You know why? Why?
你猜为什么 为什么
Because me and Lucky got smart.
因为幸运仔和我都学聪明了
Always bidding against each other
我俩忙着跟对方竞价投标
drove down both our incomes.
结果只会导致我们两败俱伤
You decided to split the bids?
你们打算分开投标吗
No.
不
We decided to join forces.
我们打算两家合并
Carville & Milner Cleaning Services.
成为卡维尔&米尔纳清洁公♥司♥
We were just about to get the name registered and everything.
我们都准备去注册公♥司♥了
So you're saying that if you were going to murder Lucky,
所以你的意思是 就算你想谋杀幸运仔
you would have waited till the merger was over
你也会等到公♥司♥合并结束
so you could keep the whole company?
这样两家公♥司♥都归你了
No, I'm saying I would never murder anyone.
不 我的意思是我绝不会杀人的
But you know who didn't want us to join forces?
但你知道谁不想让我们合并吗
That kid.
就是那个小子
What kid? Davey.
哪个小子 戴维
Lucky's stepson, the heir apparent.
幸运仔的继子 显然也就是继承人
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的提醒
Meanwhile, we have a warrant
另外 我们有搜查令
to examine your tools for blood.
要检测你的工具上有没有血迹
You're gonna check my tools for blood?
你们要查我工具上有没有血迹
You know what I do for a living, right?
你知道我的职业是什么吧
Yes.
知道
Every one of those tools
那些工具每一件
is gonna have blood all over 'em.
都沾满了血液
So will Lucky's tools.
幸运仔的工具也一样
Right. You know what?
是啊 听着
You tell Dr. Brennan and them
你跟布纳恩博士他们说
that their best chance to find Lucky's blood
最有可能找到幸运仔血液的地方
is to check the stepson's toolbox first.
就是他那个继子的工具箱
These tools
这些工具
belong to Melvin Carville,
属于梅尔文·卡维尔
and these belong to the victim and his stepson.
这些是受害人和他继子的
There is blood on every single one of Melvin's.
梅尔文的工具每一件上都沾了血
What about Davey Benson's tools? Not a trace.
那么戴维·本森的工具呢 毫无线索
Completely clean.
干干净净
This looks like a pretty good match to the murder weapon.
这个看起来很像是凶器
Unfortunately, a lot of people have that tool,
只可惜用那一件工具的人很多
including Lucky and his stepson.
其中也包括幸运仔和他的继子
So, I compared Lucky's roll of plastic
所以我把幸运仔的塑料卷
to the sheeting that Booth confiscated
跟布斯从梅尔文·卡维尔那里没收来的
from Melvin Carville.
纸张进行了对比
Melvin uses this high-grade polyvinyl chloride,
梅尔文用的是高级的氯化乙烯
which is basically like a bionic Saran Wrap, right?
基本上就是类似食品保鲜膜的东西
While Lucky--
而幸运仔呢
he uses this bargain-basement sheeting that is
他用的是廉价的纸张
basically molecularly unstable.
也就是分子不稳定的那种
I mean, this is the cheapest stuff that money can buy.
这是钱能买♥♥到的最便宜的东西了
Which one made our pod?
我们的豆荚用的是哪一种材料
Well, I compared isotopes
我拿豆荚上的塑料纸
from each brand of sheeting with the plastic
跟这两个牌子的纸进行了对比
from our pod. The winner is...
结果是...
turkey number three.
第三种火鸡纸
The pod was made from Lucky's plastic sheeting. Correct.
人体舱是幸运仔用的塑料纸 答对了
Indicating that he was killed at one of his own job sites.
也就说明他是在自己的工作场地上被杀的
Yeah, it's a reasonable conclusion.
是啊 很有道理的结论
I got your text, Dr. Saroyan.
我收到你的消息了 瑟罗博士
Did you need something?
你需要什么吗
Remember when you wrote my name out in Farsi?
你记得你用波斯语写了我的名字吗
Yes.
记得
This is it here, isn't it?
这里也出现了 是吧
Yes.
是的
You wrote a poem to me?
你为我写了一首诗吗
Are you certain you want to discuss this here?
你确定要在这里讨论这件事吗
Just...
就是...
would you say it for me?
你可以念给我听吗
I... didn't understand a word of that.
我...一个字也听不懂
I think you did.
我想你听懂了
So... so far, I have isolated
到...到目前为止
blood from four different people.
我已经分离出了四个人的血液
None of it is the victim's blood,
没有一个是受害人的
so I...
所以我...
I'll come back later.
我晚点再来
No, Dr. Hodgins...
不用 哈金斯博士
Oh, I...
我...
What did you find on the tools?
那些工具你有什么发现吗
We checked all of them for blood,
我们检查了每一件工具上的血液
but only one set tested positive.
但只有一套是符合的
Whose tools? Uh, Melvin Carville's.
是谁的工具 梅尔文·卡维尔的
The stepson and the victim's tools were scrubbed clean.
受害人和他继子的工具都被擦得干干净净
This may be the first time that a lack of blood
没有血比很多血看起来还可疑
looks more suspicious than buckets of it.
这大概还是第一次呢
You're suggesting that it was the stepson?
你是在暗示是他继子干的吗
Why else would he clean the tools so carefully?
那不然他为什么那么认真地清洗工具呢
He obviously has something to hide.
显然他是在隐瞒点什么
Well, nothing special about that.
这没什么稀奇的
People always have something to hide.
人们总是想隐瞒点什么
Perhaps the boy cleaned his tools
也许那小孩清洗工具的原因
because he is serious about doing a good job.
就是他很爱岗敬业呢
Dr. Brennan, do you think Melvin Carville is our killer?
布纳恩博士 你说梅尔文·卡维尔是凶手吗
Yes.
是
Based on...?
根据什么呢
Seriously?
说真的
You're working a hunch here?
你也会凭直觉下结论
Melvin Carville told Sweets specifically
梅尔文·卡维尔专门跟斯维斯说
to tell me personally where to look for blood.
点名告诉我上哪里去找血迹
Like a challenge?
你觉得他在挑衅你吗
Yes.
是啊
Oh, you are most definitely working a hunch.
你果然是在凭直觉说话呢
Hey, then I might have
那我说不定可以提供
some actual physical evidence that will help.
一些确凿的物理证据来证实你的话
You narrowed down the six jobs
你筛选出他使用那种便宜木头的
where he was using the cheap wood?
六个工作地点吗
Yeah. The key is asbestos.
是啊 关键在于石棉材料
The fiber Arastoo extracted from the skull?
你是说阿♥拉♥斯图从头骨中提取出的纤维吗
Actinolite asbestos.
是阳起石棉
It's used in homes built before 1970.
二十世纪七十年代之前用于家庭装♥修♥
How many of Milner's
米尔纳的工作场地
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表