for coming down. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你们过来 非常感谢
I know we all want to find justice for Melinda Perkins.
我知道大家都想为梅琳达·珀金斯寻得公正
So if you can all do me a favor
所以如果你们能帮我一个忙
and pass down your keys--
把你们的钥匙交上来
your house keys, your car keys, your locker keys.
你们家的钥匙 车钥匙 锁柜的钥匙
This is crap.
真是胡扯
Come on, girls. Let's give him what he wants.
来吧 姑娘们 他要什么我们就给他什么
Unless one of you
除非你们中有人
here killed Melinda. Great.
杀了梅琳达 很好
Let's pass 'em down. Thank you.
交上来吧 谢谢
Great. Thanks. Just place 'em on the bench here.
很好 谢了 都放在这个长凳上
Anything?
有发现吗
This key is approximately the right size.
这把钥匙尺寸差不多
And whose keys are those? Uh, mine.
这些钥匙是谁的 我的
Negative. Negative.
阴性 阴性
That proves it wasn't me, right?
那就是说不是我 是吧
This is the only key that could've done it.
这是唯一可能做到钥匙
Where's your car?
你的汽车在哪
What? It... It's not a car.
什么 不是汽车
It's the team bus.
是专用大巴
Team bus? Let's all go to the team bus.
专用大巴 我们都去专用大巴那吧
Booth? Positive.
布斯 阳性
Positive. You stabbed Melinda in the eye with that key.
阳性 你用钥匙刺中了梅琳达的眼睛
Ivanna. What?!
伊万 什么
As a physical therapist,
作为一名理疗学家
you knew how to cut her body most effectively.
你知道如何更有效地切割她的尸体
You caught her stealing, didn't you?
你逮着她在偷东西 是不是
Anyone notice that nothing's gone missing
没有人注意到梅琳达死后
from our lockers since Melinda died?
我们柜子里的东西就再也没丢过吗
And that all of a sudden our cut of the take is bigger?
突然之间 我们的门票分成也多了
All right. You're under arrest.
行了 你被捕了
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供
Okay, let's go, Derby girl.
我们走吧 德比妞
Hey, 29 and a great year to follow.
敬29岁这美好的一年
Cheers. Thank you.
干杯 谢谢
You're not drinking, Angela? It's on me.
安琪拉 你没喝酒 这单算我的
No, no. I'm-I'm taking a little breather,
不用 我最近不想喝酒
but happy birthday.
不过还是要祝你生日快乐
And we should be paying for this.
这单应该我们来买♥♥
No, no, no, no, no. You guys are broke now.
不不不 你们现在破产了
It's on me.
我来付吧
I... came into a small windfall.
我...得到了一小笔意外之财
Good.
很好
And I have a little something for you.
我还有点东西要给你
I shouldn't be holding onto this.
我不应该拿着这个
What is this?
这是什么
Oh, man. Wendell, this is not necessary.
伙计 温德尔 这没必要
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事
It's fine.
不要紧
What did you do?
你做了什么
Hey, the Pope covered up the cherubs at the Sistine Chapel
教皇也曾下令重绘西斯廷教堂穹顶
and that was Michelangelo.
那可是米开朗琪罗的原作啊
Thanks, man. You ruined that.
谢了 你毁了这画
That was really beautiful.
那画原本很漂亮
I'm sure that it was.
我百分之百相信
Hey, happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I just made it through his legs.
我刚刚从他腿中间打过去了
That was so much fun.
太好玩啦
Dad, look at me on the slide.
爸爸 看我玩滑滑梯
Come on.
来啊
Booth is a Catholic.
布斯是天主教♥徒♥
In most ways, he is quite religious.
大部分时候 他还是很虔诚的
Okay... Why are we spying on children at a carnival?
好吧 我们为什么要在嘉年华偷看孩子们
Sick children.
生病的孩子们
Booth did all of that.
这些都是布斯做的
I don't understand.
我不明白
I think maybe it's because Parker is in England
我觉得也许是因为帕克在英国
or maybe because Christine is so healthy, but...
或许是因为克里斯汀很健康 但是
Booth wanted to give these children a carnival.
布斯想让这些孩子感受嘉年华
Why wouldn't he want us to know he's a great guy?
他为什么不想让我们知道他是个心善的人
First Corinthians 13:4.
《哥林多前书》十三章第四节
Which is?
是什么
"Charity suffers long, and is kind;
"慈善是恒久忍♥耐 又赋恩慈
"Charity envies not; charity brags not itself,
慈善是不嫉妒 慈善是不自夸
it is not puffed up."
不张狂"
Booth takes that to mean that real charity is anonymous.
布斯认为意思是真正的慈善是不留名的
He didn't... even want me to know.
他都不想让我知道
That little boy has an illness called neurofibromatosis.
那个小男孩患有多发性神经纤维瘤
It's a... I know what it is. I was worried. I...
那是... 我知道 我很担心
I thought maybe Christine...
我以为可能是克里斯汀...
No. But she could.
没有 但是她可能会有
It could happen to anyone.
这病可能会发生在任何人身上
NF has no treatment.
多发性神经纤维瘤没有疗法
There's no cure. Not yet.
不能治愈 到目前为止是这样
But Booth does what he can.
但是布斯尽到了他的全力
Please don't tell Booth that I showed you.
拜托不要告诉布斯我带你来过
I just... I figured you're the type of person
我只是... 我知道你是那种
who would keep asking questions
不寻求到真♥相♥
until you found out the truth.
就不会停止追寻的人
So now you can stop.
所以现在你可以停下了
Booth's a good man.
布斯是个好人
Booth is a very good man.
布斯是一个非常好的人
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表