everything I need to know, except, um,
你都回答了 最后一件事
where were you last night when your wife was murdered?
昨晚你妻子受害时你在哪里
I was at the hospital.
我在医院
I got out of there about 2:00 A.M.
凌晨2点我才出来的
Can anyone corroborate that?
有人能帮你作证吗
Check with the hospital. People know me there.
去医院查吧 他们都认识我
GPS on Melinda Perkins' watch
梅琳达·珀金斯的手表上的
places her not in the slaughterhouse at time of death,
地理位置说明她死时并不在屠宰场里
but approximately 100 meters east.
而是屠宰场东方的100米处
Okay, so, she's either in or near the warehouse.
她当时要么是在仓库里 要么就在门外
Do you think the victim's ex-husband lured her out here?
你觉得是受害者的前夫引诱她来这里的吗
Nah, he's got an alibi.
不是 他有不在场证明
Maybe the victim was kidnapped, right?
或许受害者是被绑♥架♥了
And she escaped, and she ran. Hold on, hold on. Ma'am?
结果她逃跑了 等等 这位女士
Ma'am, you okay?
这位女士 你还好吗
Has someone attacked you?
有人在攻击你吗
I'm fine. It was...
我很好 只是
it was just an accident.
只是一场意外
All right, wall it out! Wall it out!
很好 堵住她 堵住她
Wall it out!
堵住她们
What is that?
这是什么
That is roller derby, Bones! Look at that.
集体旱地滑冰啊 骨头 快瞧
Here we go. Here we go. Come on.
就这样 就这样 加油
All right, nice, slow...
很好 慢点 注意了
Hey, bring it in. Bring it in.
好 都回来 快过来
Name's Bennett.
我是班尼特
Nick Bennett. I own the team.
尼克·班尼特 这队伍是我的
No one owns the Derby Dolls, Nickie.
德比娃娃不是任何人的 尼克
We're a cooperative.
我们是个合作社团
That barely breaks even.
却难以达到收支平衡
I built the track, I manage the team, and I guess
滑道是我修建的 队伍是我经营的
'cause I don't have boobs, that doesn't mean anything.
你觉得我不是女人 就一点也不重要
And don't forget it.
你可是说对了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't get your name. Susan Carroll.
你叫什么 苏珊·卡罗尔
But everybody here calls me Emily Kickinson.
但这里的人都叫我艾米丽·提金森
That's like Emily Dickinson.
听着像艾米丽·迪金森
Right. Okay, does anyone recognize this woman here? Yeah.
好了 有人认识这个女人吗 认识
That's Pummel-ya Anderson.
她是帕姆压·安德森
These names are amusing.
这些名字太有意思了
I should give names to my interns.
我也要给我的实习生取外号♥
Peter Patella, Timothy Tibia.
彼得·髌骨 蒂莫西·胫骨
Her real name's Melinda Perkins.
她叫梅琳达·珀金斯
Something happen to her?
她怎么了
She was murdered last night, somewhere
昨晚她被谋杀了 就在这个场馆的
in this facility. Oh, God.
某一处 天哪
When's the last time you saw Melinda? Last night.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候 就昨晚
We had a match against The Virginia Slims.
我们和弗吉尼亚纤巧队有场比赛
We all went out for drinks afterwards,
赛后我们出去喝酒了
but Melinda said that she wasn't feeling too well.
但梅琳达说她不大舒服
Did she get injured? No more than usual.
她受伤了吗 受伤很正常
She was tough. The woman took a punishment
她很坚强 这一年她过得很辛苦
for the past year with no complaints.
但从未有过抱怨
That would explain the injuries that appeared to be domestic abuse.
难怪她身上会有伤 就像家庭暴♥力♥似的
Anyone here who'd want to hurt Melinda?
这儿有谁曾想伤害梅琳达的吗
No. This team's a family.
没有 我们是个大家庭
We're like sisters.
就像亲姐妹一样
Did you hear from Ivanna today?
你知道伊万今天去哪儿了吗
Oh, God. Uh... Who's Ivanna?
天哪... 伊万是谁
Ivanna Kick Ass. She didn't show up for practice today, either.
伊万无敌 她今天也没参加练习
You guys got to see if she's okay.
你们赶紧去看看她有没有事
What the hell is going on around here?
这到底怎么一回事儿啊
What the hell are you looking at me for?
看我♥干♥嘛 我又不知道
Okay, look, I'm gonna need Ivanna's
好吧 给我伊万的家庭住址
home address and her cell number.
和手♥机♥号♥码
And her real name... Yeah.
还有她的真名 是的
if it isn't Ivanna Kick Ass.
她不会真叫伊万无敌吧
Hey, so, the particulates
我在颅骨损伤处拭取了些粉尘
I swabbed from the skull injuries showed traces
结果表明这些粉尘来自
of polyurethane and sandarac resin.
聚氨酯和白松树脂
Meaning? Meaning, it's a wheel
什么意思 是溜冰鞋的轮子
from a roller skate that picked up the resin
摩擦滑轮轨道的涂料
from the varnish on the track.
才沾上这些粉尘的
So we have cause of death.
她的死因很明显
She was beaten with a skate.
被溜冰鞋打死的
Yeah, well...
是的吧
Can you match the varnish to the track the Derby Dolls use?
把这些粉尘和德比娃娃馆用的涂料对比一下吧
Yeah, piece of cake... which I wish I had
小菜一碟 不过我倒真希望能有几碟小菜
now to celebrate your big day.
来为你庆祝你的大日子
It's not necessary.
没必要
Hey, have you made your pre-30 bucket list yet?
你制定过30岁前的愿望清单吗
I didn't know that was a thing. Yeah.
居然还有这种东西 当然
Everybody knows there are things you cannot do
谁都知道三十岁之后就不能傻兮兮地
after 30 without being a real loser.
做很多事请了
I doubt that. Young of heart.
我才不信呢 年轻是来自于内心的
That's what my grandpa used to say.
我爷爷一直都是这么说的
Look, can we just focus on the case?
我们能不能一心一意地研究这桩案子
We-we have cause of death.
我们已经找到死因了
We just have to tie it to someone.
只要锁定溜冰鞋的主人就好了
Well, there have to be tons of skates at the rink.
溜冰场里有好多好多溜冰选手呢
Your grandpa's wrong, by the way, okay?
随便说一下 你爷爷的说法不对
How about dating a crazy girl?
找个疯丫头约个会 怎么样
What?
什么
Dating a girl that you know
约个你认识的疯丫头
is nuts, but you just have to do it
放心大胆地约会去吧
anyway, even though you know it's going to end badly.
即使你知道结果一定会很糟糕
Cheryl Cates. Major loon. Phew. Okay.
谢丽尔·凯茨 主修鸟类学 好吧
All right, um, ironic facial hair.
那就留个搞笑的胡子吧
Jazz dot in college.
爵士点点胡 大学就留过了
I got one for you.
我有个好主意
Posing naked for a hot art student.
给性感的艺术生当裸模
That is still a big regret of mine.
这可是我人生的一大憾事呢
Done it. Not a student, though.
裸过了 虽然对方不是个学生
Really?
真的吗
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我不想再聊这个了
Well...
搞什么
No.
不会吧
You brought it up, man.
老兄 你先提这茬儿的
Oh, No. No!
不要这样啊
Oh, I cannot believe this!
简直太不可思议了
Angela and I used to date. You-you knew that.
你知道我以前和安琪拉恋爱过的
Let-let's just say that my bucket list is finished, okay?
就当我的愿望清单已经圆♥满♥完成了吧
End of discussion.
本话题到此结束
I'm fine. 29 is great. No complaints.
我很好 29岁也很好 人生无憾了
Yeah, of course not,
是呀 好个屁啊
because you posed naked for my wife.
你给我老婆当过裸模了
Oh, my God! Look at this. What?
天哪 快看这个 什么
I don't know. I just said that.
我不晓得 只是随便说说
Can we just forget about this? Please?
拜托 忘掉裸模的事儿好吗
It'll be my birthday present.
就当是送我的生日礼物吧
Fine.
好吧
Oh, sometimes I hate being an adult.
当成年人就该活受罪
Hey. Are you busy?
你在忙吗
Yes, very.
很忙
But you're not, like, busy, busy, right?
但你也没有非常忙吧
Actually very busy, busy.
其实我真的非常非常忙
I might have found toxins in the victim.
我可能已经查到了死者体内的毒素了
Oh. So you're almost done.
所以说 你快搞完了吧
What is it, Angela?
安琪拉 什么事
Booth.
布斯的事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表