Hey, what do we got?
我们现在找到哪些证据了
Based on the desiccated tissue,
基于已干燥的人体组织
I'd put time of death at five to seven days.
我初步判断死亡时间在五到七天前
Well, nobody saw the car drive up or anyone leave.
没有人看到车开走或者有人离开
That's why criminals like a vacant lot, I guess.
我猜这就是犯罪嫌疑人偏爱空地的原因吧
Wow, oh! That's a first.
这是头一回啊
Okay, Bones, isn't this guy a little meaty for you?
骨头 这具遗骸上残留的肉不会太多吗
Actually, the only tissue on the body
其实 除去你能看到的这部分
is the flesh that you can see.
这具遗体的人体组织也所剩无几了
Sure excited, aren't you?
你现在特别兴奋吧
I have read about this,
以前 我在书上读到过
but I have never actually seen it.
但还真没亲眼见过
The remains decayed in two different ways
遗体上出现了两种不同的腐烂方式
because the body was exposed
这一切都是因为尸体曝露在
to two different climates.
两种不同的气候中
What are you saying, like,
你的意思是说
he was moved here from Florida?
死者被人从佛罗里达带到这里来的吗
She's referring to microclimates.
她是在描述微气候
It occurs when there are two radically
这样的情形只会出现在一块狭小的区域
different environments in a surprisingly small area.
却又处于两种截然不同的环境中
Well, there's rabbit ears in the pockets.
看来死者口袋里有很重要的东西
Shirt rippped open.
衬衫口袋都被扯开了
Someone was looking for something, that's for sure.
至少有一点可以肯定 有人正在找什么
I'm guessing there's no I.D.?
我猜 死者身上没有身份证吧
All we found is what you see.
所见即所得
Huh. Cause of death?
死因呢
Well, it's a little early,
判断死因 现在还为时尚早
but I'm not going with natural causes.
不过我断定 肯定不是自然死亡
Right, you got that right.
说得太对了
Well, of course she did.
当然她说得没错
The likelihood of it being anything
这只可能是谋杀
other than murder is remote.
如果断定为其他原因就太离谱了
Okay, what do we got here, huh?
我来看看这里都有什么
Toolbox, aerosol cans-- oh-ho!
工具箱 喷雾罐
Ladies and gentlemen, jackpot.
女士们先生们 大奖揭晓
Ah, sawed-off shotgun.
一把短猎枪
That's old school.
样式可够老的
Old school's right.
样式确实有点老
Winchester Model 12.
温彻斯特M1912霰弹枪
Looks like the serial number was filed off.
看上去 枪的序列号♥已经被人锉平了
Hey, let's dust this for prints, okay?
把这把枪拿去寻找指纹 好吗
Got it.
好的
The victim was shot at least twice,
受害者至少被人开枪击中两次
not with a shotgun.
不过 不是霰弹猎枪
The bullet shattered the fifth and sixth ribs
子弹碎裂在右侧的第五根
on the right side.
和第六根肋骨之间
Oh, looks like someone dug out the slugs here,
看起来 有人在这里把子弹挖出来了
so we wouldn't be able to I.D. them.
这样一来 我们就没办法鉴定子弹了
Well, I know it's early, but I'm ruling out suicide.
虽说为时尚早 我看可以排除自杀了
Suicide would be impossible
根据弹道贯穿肋软骨的情形来看
due to the trajectory of the bullet through the costal cartilage.
自杀的可能性根本为零
You're right, you're absolutely right.
你说得对 说得太对了
I'm wrong. Okay, let's go!
我说错了 好吧 咱们走
Let's get the climate guy back to the Jeffersonian!
大家把这位气候男带回杰斐逊实验室
It was a joke, Bones.
我开个玩笑 骨头
Well, it wasn't particularly funny.
其实 也不是很好笑
We have Necrobia rufipes, usually found in
尸体上找到赤足郭公虫 一般这种昆虫
cooler, dry climates,
多出现于更寒冷更干燥的气候中
and Cheese Skippers in the chest cavity,
还有胸腔里出现的酪蝇
that are usually found where it's hot and humid.
它们多出现于高温湿热的环境中
You've never seen them living together before?
你以前就从来没有见过二者共存吗
Never.
从来没有
I mean, this is like Congress, only functional.
我觉得这特别像国会 只是个形式
Hello, Dr. Brennan, Dr. Hodgins.
布纳恩博士 哈金斯博士 二位好
This is Andrew Jursic.
这位是安德鲁·杰斯克
We are in the middle of an examination, Dr. Saroyan.
我们正忙着检验遗体 瑟罗博士
Oh, this is going well already.
这里已经很好了
Hey, I know you.
我知道你
You're a documentarian, right?
你是一名纪录片制♥作♥人 对吧
Wars, killer animals.
战争 动物中的杀手
Oh, man, you are fearless.
老兄 你真的是天不怕地不怕
No, I just realized that in a world without love,
不 我只是意识到在一个无爱的世界里
pain and death are a foregone conclusion,
痛苦和死亡早已成既定结局
so why fear what you can't control?
那还有什么恐惧是你不能控制的呢
Andrew's been commissioned
安德鲁被委任拍摄一部
to shoot a film to raise funds for the Jeffersonian,
为杰斐逊实验室争取更多赞助的影片
so we are to give him access to everything we do.
所以我们会给予他我们所能做到的一切
As long as he's not in the way.
只要他别妨碍我们的工作
Trust me, you won't even know I'm here.
相信我 你们甚至感觉不到我的存在
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, by, uh, wearing the camera,
通过把摄像机戴在头上
I give the audience an immersive experience.
我可以带给观众一种身临其境的体验
The camera sees and feels
相机所记录下来的一点一滴
what I see and feel.
正是我的所见所闻
Amazing.
神奇
No, it's ridiculous.
不 这挺荒谬的
Cameras are inanimate objects; they have no feelings.
摄像机是无生命的物体 他们没有感觉
Well, this is gonna be just great.
随你怎么说 这样做效果会很好
How about we continue with the examination?
不如我们大家继续检查遗体吧
Yes.
好的
Dr. Jack Hodgins here.
本人是杰克·哈金斯博士
About to analyze insects and particulates
本人的职责为分♥析♥昆虫及微粒
to help solve this mysterious and puzzling crime.
帮助解决这起神秘莫测扑朔迷离的案件
And now Andrew can get a good shot
现在 安德鲁可以到这边来
of Dr. Brennan's sidekick analyzing
好好拍一拍 布纳恩博士的得力助手
the particulates way over there.
是如何分♥析♥微粒的
Uh, I'm-I'm not a sidekick, I'm king of the lab.
我才不是什么助手 我是实验室之王
Of course you are.
谁说不是呢
Quit patronizing me.
别管我了
I'm-I'm king of the lab.
我 我是实验室之王
You should know that it is my job to direct the team
你应该知道 我的职责就是带领团队
while solving a case.
破获一起又一起案件
I'm clearly the protagonist in your film.
毫无疑问 我就是你影片的主人公
That's kind of my call.
这个应该是我说了算
The, uh, desiccated tissue
干燥的人体组织
has totally distorted the victim's features.
已经彻底扭曲了 看不出受害人的面孔
Removing it in our normal manner would slow down
如果用常规方法来剥除这些组织
making a facial reconstruction.
会拖延我们面部重建的工作
Quickly identifying the victim is one of the first
迅速鉴别受害人身份是我最首要
and most important things that I do.
且最重要的工作之一
I will remove this abdominal tissue
我来移除遗体腹部的这些组织
so you can get to the bones.
这样一来 你就可以拿到骨头了
Okay.
好了
Ah, revolting.
太恶心了
I love it.
爱死它了
Drug mule.
走私毒品
I did a film on the Colombian cartels.
我曾把哥伦比亚贩毒集团拍成纪录片
Almost got beheaded.
我差点就身首异处了
Drugs are certainly motive for murder.
毒品绝对是谋杀的动机
Oh, these aren't drugs.
这不是毒品啊
Diamonds.
是钻石
Nice plot twist.
剧情有看点了
Bones S08E20
识骨寻踪 第八季第二十集
Oh, boy.
天啊
His features are too distorted
他的容貌完全歪曲了
for me to get an accurate sketch.
我很难准确画出他的样子啊
I'd have to fill in too many variables
我要加很多变量
for it to be usable.
才可用啊
Well, I'm trying to fix that for you right now.
我正在帮你解决这个问题呢
This is diluted maceration fluid.
这是稀释的浸渍液体
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表