You got to turn this drone around now.
你必须马上让无人机掉头
Redirect the drone.
让无人机转向
I can't get onto its nav. We're locked out.
无法进入导航 我们被封锁了
The drone's system has been corrupted.
无人机的系统被损坏了
It won't acknowledge anything I send it.
无法识别我发送的任何信息
Try "Lyceum".
试试"学校"
We've got the drone's video feed.
收到无人机图像信息
Can you get us a satellite image of the nearest populated area?
你能调出附近人口聚居区的卫星图像吗
Yeah.
可以
The drone's flight path will take it
根据无人机飞行路线 它将直冲
directly to those buildings.
这些建筑
What are those dots?
那些点是什么
They're head scarves. They're girls.
是头巾 是一群女孩
I'm enhancing.
我放大图像
They're young.
她们年纪很小
Based on the size differentials, they're pre-teens.
根据体型 她们都十岁左右
Lyceum.
学校
Pelant is taking out a school.
普朗特要摧毁一所学校
Okay, what's that other data that he's throwing at us?
他扔出的其他那堆数据是什么
Okay, I'll work on that. You stay on the drone.
我来处理这些 你接着看无人机
Wait a second-- why is Pelant
等等 为什么普朗特
giving us the target in advance?
会提前告诉我们打击目标
He doesn't do that. He wants us to feel helpless
这不是他风格 想让我们感到无助
when the drone blows up that school.
眼睁睁地看着无人机炸毁学校
You have any other aircraft in the area?
你在那片区域有其他飞行器吗
Do we?
我们有吗
Navy has a pair of Hornets in flight, 93 miles out.
93英里外 有两架海军的"大黄蜂"
Request a redeploy.
申请重新部署
Oh, my God. This can't be happening.
天呐 这不可能
Oh, God. No, no, no.
上帝 不 不
What? What-what is it?
怎么了 那数据是什么
That word "Salad" is the passwords to my accounts--
"沙拉"是我账户的密♥码♥
personal portfolio, corporate, the works.
个人 公♥司♥还有工作账户
Pelant-- he's draining every account.
普朗特 他在提空每个账户
We'll be broke in a minute.
几分钟之后我们就破产了
It's running off of Serberus's network;
它在瑟博勒斯系统上运行
I can shut it down.
我可以把它关了
No, you can't, Angie. You can't.
你不能 安琪 不能
Why not?
为什么不能
Because if you shut down Serberus,
因为如果你关闭了瑟博勒斯
we're gonna lose contact with the drone.
我们就会失去和无人机的联♥系♥
Pelant is forcing me to choose.
普朗特在逼我做选择
Keep our money, or save those girls.
要钱 还是救人
Oh, my God. Save the girls. Go.
天呐 救人 去吧
Drone is one minute out. Hornets?
无人机还有一分钟 大黄蜂呢
Five minutes and counting.
还有五分钟左右
They're not gonna make it.
它们不可能赶上了
Pelant sequestered his kernel with direct anonymous attestation.
普朗特利用直接匿名认证隐藏了内核
Meaning?
什么意思
I'm in.
我黑进去了
Got it.
搞定了
Been looking for you.
我一直在找你
It suddenly hit me,
它一下把我吸引了
I haven't eaten all day.
我都一整天没吃东西了
How long have those been here?
那些在这放了多长时间了
Well, absence of bug infestation
没有虫子污染
indicates less than two days.
说明少于两天
And I am not about to turn down a free muffin.
我可不打算拒绝免费松饼
Not now, anyway.
至少不是现在
You know, we're gonna be all right.
我们会没事的
We don't need the money.
我们不需要那些钱
I know. But it was a lot of money.
我知道 不过那可是一大笔钱啊
It sure was.
相当大一笔
You know, there's a bag of frozen bagels downstairs.
楼下有一包冷冻百吉饼
It's been there for weeks.
已经放那好几星期了
Really? Oh, that's our breakfast.
真的吗 我们早餐就靠它了
Love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
How's Flynn?
弗林怎么样
He's stabilized, but we still don't know.
稳定下来了 但是还不确定
I didn't get a chance to say good night to her.
我都没赶上跟她说晚安
It's about more than that, isn't it, Booth?
事情不会就这么完了 对吧 布斯
Pelant is still out there.
普朗特还逍遥法外
You said you hit him.
你说你打中他了
If he's injured, that helps us.
如果他受伤了 对我们很有利
But we're still waiting for him to make the next move,
但是我们还要等到他进行下一步
and I'm not okay with that.
这可不能让我满足
Whatever's next, we'll handle it.
无论接下来发生什么 我们能处理好
We always do.
我们总能处理好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表