第一集-第二集
演讲的结尾
In closing my lecture
在组织间隙模型的重建问题上
On interstitial lammellae remodeling,
我想谈几个法医人类学中
I'd like to address some issues that are not strictly confined
还没有明确定义的问题
To forensic anthropology.
如果邀请人不介意的话 威克斯雷博士
If it's all right with my host, Dr. Wexler.
我想除了那些最乏味的书呆子
I should think that all
其他人都会感兴趣的
but the most joyless wonks--
而且我把你比作斯瑞·毕比
And yes, I do refer to you, Cyril Bibby--
偶尔哈弗斯的解剖学里放松一下也好
Would embrace a diversion from Haversian systems.
我搭档
My partner,
联邦调查局特别探员瑟雷·布斯
FBI special agent Seeley Booth,
昨晚刚在伦敦警♥察♥厅做过演讲
Gave his lecture at scotland yard last night.
布斯探员 能起一下身吗
Agent Booth, could you please stand up?
喂 布斯
Hey, Booth!
是 我在 什么事
Yeah, I'm here. What's up?
布斯探员是个直觉主义者
Agent Booth is the intuitive humanist,
而我是个逻辑经验主义者
While I am the logical empiricist,
最近我终于认识到
Although recently I have seen
只靠逻辑判断的毁灭性缺陷
How destructive pure logic can be.
我的助手
My own assistant,
是我见过最为睿智的年轻人
The most brilliant young man I've ever met...
最后却发现
...ended up a sidekick
他是一位食人连环杀手的同伙
To a cannibalistic serial killer.
我没有请你和我一起说 布斯
I-i haven't invited you to join me, Booth,
你可以坐下了
So you could take your seat.
我从布斯探员那里学到
What I've learned from agent Booth
作为科学家
Is that we scientists must arm ourselves
我们必须用一些逻辑以外的东西武装自己
With something other than pure logic.
拥有一种
A quality which deflects us
由非理性的迷恋向理性转变的品质
From an irrational enamoration for the rational.
正是如此
Exactly.
那家伙多大
How old is that guy?
你是说伊安
What, Ian?
他比我小一岁
He's a year younger than I am,
几乎和我一样聪明
And almost as brilliant.
你觉得我的演讲怎么样
What do you think of my speech?
开始不怎么样 越讲越好
Yeah, it got, you know, better toward the end.
你是说 从你打断我开始吗
You mean, after you interrupted me?
对不起
I'm sorry. Look.
我不是因为无聊才睡着
It wasn't that I was bored.
主要是因为我太累了 好吧
Mostly, it was just that I was tired, okay?
昨晚上那群傻瓜拖我出去喝酒
The boobies took me out for a beer last night.
是警♥察♥吧(傻瓜 警♥察♥发音相近)
"bobbies." they're called "bobbies."
Sarah Pauline和Jacqueline
I'm pretty sure that Sarah, Pauline and Jacqueline are,
你知道的 都是傻瓜
You know, boobies.
布雷纳恩博士
Dr. Brennan! Dr. Brennan!
讲座非常成功
What a wonderful lecture.
了不起 棒极了
Fantastic, sublime, great.
谢谢 威克斯雷博士
Thank you, Dr. Wexler.
没想到穿着奇怪长袍的女人这么有吸引力
Who knew such a shapeless robe could be so evocative?
我是说 学术方面 当然
Of academia, I mean, of course.
让我和同事单独待会儿 布斯探员
Just one moment with my colleague, please, agent booth.
这几天 一直有人警告我
Um, over the last few days, I have been warned many times
让我提防你
To watch out for you.
警告?
Warned?
好像我很危险
That sounds dangerous.
是不是像街上那些警示牌一样
Is it something along the lines
写着当心伊安·威克斯雷
Of, "oh, look out for Ian Wexler.
一名正在升起的明日之星
He's a young genius on the rise"?
有功夫和我打情骂俏却不接手♥机♥?
How can you flirt with me while ignoring your phone?
我是个极具远见的人
Well, I am a man of perspective.
况且 我发现 如果长时间不接
Besides, I find if one ignores the thing long enough,
通常 就不会有人再打来了
Generally, it stops ringing.
过一会儿 在我有空的时候
And then later, at my leisure,
他会再打给我
It will tell me what it wanted.
伊安·威克斯雷博士
Dr. Ian Wexler.
别走 没事的
Oh, don't leave. This is nothing.
谋杀案 哪种谋杀案
Murder? What kind of murder?
是顶无聊的那种还是暴♥力♥谋杀案
Well, is it a boring one or is it a violent one?
你感兴趣吗
Is your interest piqued?
你说真的吗
Are you being serious?
我把电♥话♥给我的一名同行
I'm going to pass you over to a colleague of mine.
我想让你说一下打电♥话♥来的原因
I'd simply like you to state the origin of this call.
谢谢
Thank you.
伦敦警♥察♥厅? 凶杀案
Scotland yard? homicide.
很棒吧
Cheers.
想跟去看看吗 是起谋杀案
Well, would you like to tag along? It is murder.
说不准
Can't promise anything,
但很有可能有名人卷入
But it is possible a famous heiress is involved.
我跟番茄酱一样跃跃欲试
I'm keen as ketchup.
芥末酱 和芥末酱一样
Mustard. Keen as mustard.
妙语连珠啊
Excellent effort at the colloquialism, though.
印象深刻
Very impressive.
你的牛仔也跟着来吗
Does your cowboy want to tag along?
请不要那样叫他
Oh, please, don't call him that.
他会认为那是一种挑衅?
He'd find it insulting?
不 他会很爽
No. he'd love it.
请退后
Stand back, please.
调查员凯特·普瑞切得
Inspector Kate Pritchard
来自伦敦警♥察♥厅 介绍下这位
Of scotland yard, I'd like you to meet...
布斯探员
Ah, agent Booth!
是的 -你好
Yes. -Hello.
我非常喜欢你昨晚做的演讲
I very much enjoyed your presentation last night.
思维非常活跃
He's very active.
用了声效灯光和各种道具
Sound effects, visual aids, all sorts of props.
但对于我们对他佩枪的检查
Although he complained at great length
抱怨了半天
About he had to check his gun with us.
没有佩枪 我感觉就像没穿衣服
Well, you know, without a gun, I'm practically naked.
没错吧 骨头
Isn't that right, bones?
普瑞切得调查员 这位是布雷纳恩博士
Inspector Pritchard, meet Dr. Brennan.
真迷人
Charming.
她非常像我
She's exactly like me.
迷人 坚韧 好色
Charming, tenacious, salacious,
半瓶子醋 盲目乐观
Sophomoric, euphoric,
高贵而又卑鄙
Noble, ignoble,
愚蠢 极其可厌 变♥态♥
Fatuous, horrid, morbid,
反应迟钝 单调无聊
Torpid and tedious.
凯特 你的好话还真多
Flattery will get you absolutely nowhere, Kate.
你们找到波西亚·福兰顿了
So you found Portia Frampton?
伊安 我们通常的工作步骤是这样的
Well, the way we usually work, Ian,
我把尸体从泰晤士河里弄出来
Is I drag the bodies out of the thames,
你用你的非凡的专业才能确认他的身份
And you use your extraordinary capabilities to identify them.
他们简直就是英国版的你和我
Bones, they're like the english version of me and you.
你觉得是她吗
But do you think it might be her?
这确实是她的车
Well, this certainly is her car.
波西亚·福兰顿 她和父亲都是美国人
Portia Frampton, she's an american, as is her father.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不是每个美国人都相互认识 凯特
Not all americans know each other, Kate.
美国人太多了
There are quite a lot of them.
罗杰·福兰顿.
Roger Frampton.
他拥有飞机 互联网 风险投资 奢侈品 建筑业
Airlines, internet, venture, luxury, construction.
别乱说话 凯特
Hold your sketch, Kate
我目前在帮他分♥析♥他的一栋建筑工地
I'm currently analyzing one of his construction sites.
福兰顿想建造摩天大楼
Frampton wishes to build skyscrapers
那东西可以让他留芳百世
Over what may prove to be a bronze age treasure trove
也可能让他遗臭万年
Or maybe just a rubbish tip.
鱼和熊掌不可兼得
Well, they aren't mutually exclusive.
确实如此
Exactly.
车牌号♥正是失踪的福兰顿小姐的
This vehicle's number plate matches Miss Frampton's.
很明显 这辆车从上游沉入泰晤士河
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表