suggest a blunt force trauma.
表明死者曾遭到钝器击打受伤
Antemortem fracturing to the iliac crest.
髂骨有死前留下的粉碎性损伤
Also you'll note that the fifth and sixth left rib
同时 左侧第五和第六根肋骨上的硬结
present calluses indicative of recurrent trauma.
表明那里有复发性创伤
There's a fracture to the left nasal bone
鼻骨左侧也有一处骨折
and three missing front teeth.
三颗门牙也缺失了
Wow, giving it the old college try on the brilliance.
通过所学知识来展现才华
I admire your pluck.
勇气可嘉
Taken as a whole, the antemortem injuries
总的来说 受害人身上的死前创伤
are consistent with domestic abuse.
与家庭暴♥力♥的创伤相符
Dr. Hodgins is just complimenting you on your fine work.
哈金斯博士表扬你工作做得好
Very good for a 29-year-old.
对于29的人来说 很不错了
The serial number on this bridge
这个牙齿烤瓷桥上的序列号♥
will provide us with an I.D.
能够帮助我们确定死者身份
Mr. Bray.
布雷先生
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
What?
怎么了
So, the FBI field crew,
联邦局的现场调查人员
they swept the slaughterhouse,
搜索了整个屠宰场
you know, they couldn't find any fingerprints.
可没能找出任何指纹
Anyone who watches TV knows to wear gloves
只要看过电视就知道
when dismembering their victim.
分尸的时候得戴上手套
Is this a serial killer or not? Look.
到底是不是连环杀手 瞧瞧
I...I don't think so.
应该不是
No, I mean, unless it was someone's first kick
我是说 除非这是他首次
at the serial killer can.
开杀戒
There's no sense of ritual here.
没有任何仪式性的做法
There's no sense of perverse enjoyment.
他没有感到享受
It's not weird enough.
要做连环杀手还不够变♥态♥
Cutting someone up and stuffing her
把人分了尸然后
in a wheelbarrow, that's not weird enough for you?
丢进手推车里还不算变♥态♥吗
You know what I'm talking about.
你明明懂我的意思
It was-it was done hastily, without a plan.
做得很仓促 没有计划性
Bones said the victim had telltale signs of abuse.
骨头说受害者明显遭人虐待
Years of domestic abuse come to a head,
或许多年的家庭暴♥力♥陡然过火了
the victim dies, the, uh, abuser
受害者死去 施暴者
cuts up the body to hide his guilt.
想用分尸来掩盖自己的罪行
Does that work? Yeah, that works.
有这种可能吗 有 应该有
All right. Wendell's got an I.D. on the victim.
好吧 温德尔查出受害者的身份了
It's a Melinda Perkins, 32,
梅琳达·珀金斯 32岁
married to a Dr. Bradley Perkins.
嫁给了布兰得利·珀金斯医生
You know, why-why don't you go talk to the doctor.
你去和这位医生聊聊吧
Tell him that his wife was murdered
告诉他妻子被谋杀了
and see how he reacts.
看看他怎么反应
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I got a thing.
我有事
You're usually very forthcoming
你通常挺喜欢
about where you're going, what you're doing.
告诉别人你要去哪儿 去干什么
Well, kind of in a hurry.
我在赶时间
You know, this is the second Friday
要知道 这是你连续
in a row that you've been evasive.
第二个星期五如此躲躲闪闪了
Ticktock. My theory,
很忙很忙 我推测
is that you're going to Friday confession.
你这是去参加星期五的忏悔
No, I can't go to confession.
不对 我不能去忏悔
Why not?
为什么不行
Why? Because I...I'm living with a woman
为什么 因为我还未婚就
outside the bond of holy matrimony.
跟女人同居
And the only way to get absolution for your sins,
解除罪恶的唯一方式
is if you intend not to sin again.
就是不再犯错
But you intend to continue to live with Dr. Brennan.
但是你打算继续和布纳恩博士同居
You know what, Sweets, you either
知道吗 小甜甜
live by the rules in life or you don't.
遵不遵守规则 生活都要继续
Hey, you never told me where you were going.
你还没告诉我你要去哪儿呢
This is everything that I was able to retrieve
这是我从受害者的手表的
from the microprocessor inside the victim's watch.
微处理器上恢复的所有信息
Did you pinpoint the time at which the watch broke?
你查出了手表被毁坏的确切时间吗
12:24 A.M. And it gets better.
凌晨12点24分 不止这些
This is one of those fancy, high-tech sports watches
这是一块昂贵 高科技的运动手表
that reads the victim's heart rate, GPS location,
能记录受害者的心率及地理位置
and even the altitude.
甚至还有海拔高度
Notice how the victim's heart rate was elevated
受害者的心率在死亡之前
for close to two minutes prior to flatlining.
明显提高了 持续了长达两分钟
A person's maximum heart rate is approximately
人的心率的最大限度大约是
220 minus their age.
220减掉他的年龄
Melinda was 32 years old and her heart rate
梅琳达32岁了 她的心率
peaked at 186.
最高达到了186
So, maybe she was running from someone?
也许她想逃脱某个人
Or her adrenal glands
又或许她的
pumped everything they had into her system.
肾上腺在剧烈地运作
Because she was scared? Yes.
因为她被吓到了 是的
Hello, Booth.
你好 布斯
No. Yes, yes, I understand.
没关系 好的 我明白
Okay. Uh, how long will you be at the hospital?
好吧 你要在医院待多久
No, I-I know how important this is to you,
没事 我知道这对你来说意义重大
and I will adjust my schedule accordingly.
我会相应地更改我的安排
We will be able to talk more freely later.
晚点我们会有机会随意聊的
So, goodbye for now.
那就这样 再见
You were saying GPS?
你刚才说到地理位置了
Oh, no, no, no, no.
可别想改变话题
What was that about?
那通电♥话♥是怎么回事
Booth is going to be later than he anticipated tonight.
布斯要比他原先计划的更晚回家
At the hospital?
他在医院
No.
不在
But you just said hospital.
你刚刚明明说了医院
Is Booth sick? What is going on?
布斯生病了吗 到底发生什么事了
Why are you being so mysterious?
为何搞得如此神秘
I am not...
我现在
free to discuss that with you right now, Angela.
不能与你谈论这件事 安琪拉
You're not free to discuss that with me?
你居然不能告诉我
That is correct.
没错
'Kay, that is not acceptable.
我可没法接受这样的解释
If I could tell you, I would,
你也知道 如果我能告诉你
you know that.
我一定会的
Please, trust me.
请一定相信我
Okay, it's just...
好吧 只是
I'm just asking because I care.
我询问是因为我关心你们
I know. I know.
我知道 我明白
Melinda's dead, that's what you're telling me.
梅琳达死了 你是这个意思吗
Murdered, Dr. Perkins.
被谋杀了 珀金斯医生
These are crime scene photos.
这里有犯罪现场的照片
I figure since you're an E.R. trauma surgeon,
我想既然你是急诊室的创伤外科医生
might want to see proof.
或许想看看证据
Is she recognizable?
还能认得出她吗
No, sir, she was dismembered.
不能了 先生 她被分尸了
In that case, I'll pass.
既然这样 我就不看了
How long have you two been separated? Year.
你们俩分居有多长时间了 一年
After having been married...
分居前结婚已有...
Seven years.
七年
Mostly happy?
大多时间还是快乐的吧
Melinda was, um...
梅琳达她是
an exciting, difficult woman.
一个刺♥激♥ 却难以相处的女人
She had a very big personality.
她性格非常外向
So, she was the one that wanted a divorce?
提出离婚的是她吗
Yes. She had decided that I was, uh...
是的 她认为我很...
stodgy.
庸俗
Our forensic team notes that she sustained
我们的法庭科学取证小组告诉我们
a number of injuries after your separation.
你们俩分居后她受了多次创伤
I don't beat up ex-wives.
我决不会对前妻动手
I start looking for viable candidates for a new wife.
我只会去寻找新妻子的候选人
Okay. I think you told me
好吧 我想知道的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表