第一季第一集
识骨寻踪
I'm late.
我要迟到了
This board is broken.
这显示板坏了
The arrivals board is not working.
这显示板怎么坏了
Uh, did anybody meet the flight from Guatemala?
有人看到从危地马拉来的航♥班♥吗
Aviateca Airlines? What gate?
危地马拉航♥空♥公♥司♥ 几号♥登机口
I'm late.
我来晚了
Excuse me, uh...
打扰下
you have a computer glitch at the arrivals board.
航♥班♥显示板出现了点故障
Hello?
你好
Sir, excuse me, yoo-hoo.
先生 打扰一下
Great.
很好
Yeah. Hi.
哟 你好呀
The flight from Guatemala.
从危地马拉来的航♥班♥
Tell me you tried "Excuse me" First.
告诉我你事先说过"打扰一下"
Sweetie! Yes, I did!
亲爱的 我当然说过了
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Oh! Are you exhausted?
你累不累啊
Was Guatemala awful?
危地马拉是不是很糟
Was it horribly backward?
是不是非常落后
And yet, I was never reduced to flashing my boobs for information.
但我还没落后到要秀胸部获取信息
Flash them for any fun reasons?
为了啥好玩的原因秀的吗
I was literally neck deep in a mass grave.
我一直在乱葬岗里埋头苦干
Not romantic.
一点也不浪漫
Diving head first in a pit of cadavers
一头跳进一堆死尸中
is no way to handle a messy break-up.
是搞不定你一团糟的分手的
Angela, nothing Pete and I ever did was messy.
Angela 我和Pete从没一团糟过
Then you were not doing the right thing.
那你当时就做错了
Sir, why are you following us?
先生 你跟着我们干嘛
Attack! Security! Hello!
遇袭啊 救命啊 快来人啊
Who runs this airport?
这机场谁管的啊
Kick his ass.
狠狠教训他
Step back now! He attacked me.
退后 是他攻击我的
I'm Homeland Security!
我是国土安♥全♥部♥的
Oh... little misunderstanding here.
这是个小误会
You can put away your guns.
你们可以把枪收起来了
What, is she in charge now?
什么时候你们都归她管了
No, I'll tell you when you can lower your weapons.
什么时候放下武器 我说了算
Hand over the bag.
把包交出来
Is that what this is about?
就为了这个
I am Dr. Temperance Brennan.
我是Dr. Temperance Brennan
I've been in Guatemala for two months,
我待在危地马拉两个月
identifying victims of genocide, including him.
鉴别种族大屠♥杀♥遇难者的身份 也包括他
Most people in this situation,
这种情况下大多数人
what they do is they sweat it.
都会出一身冷汗
Guatemala? Genocide?
危地马拉种族大屠♥杀♥
How are you scary after that?
经过那些你还会害怕吗
You know who doesn't sweat it? Sociopaths.
你知道谁会不冒冷汗吗 反♥社♥会♥人士
I'm not a sociopath.
我不是反♥社♥会♥人士
I'm an anthropologist at the Jeffersonian.
我是Jeffersonian的人类学家
Who works for the FBI.
还为FBI工作
Which I'd maybe believe you
或许我会相信这些
if you had ID that did more than allowed you access to the cafeteria.
前提是你说的身份能让你进餐厅以外的地方
You are illegally transporting human remains, ma'am.
女士 你这是非法运输人类遗体
And you assaulted a Homeland Security agent.
你还袭击了一名国土安♥全♥部♥探员
Look, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in front of your friends,
抱歉让你在朋友面前丢人了
but next time, you should identify yourself before attacking me.
但下次攻击我之前 你该先表明身份
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth,
FBI特别探员Seeley Booth
Major Crime Investigation, DC.
华盛顿重案组
Bones identifies bodies for us.
Bones为我们鉴定尸体身份
Don't call me Bones.
别叫我Bones
And I do more than identify.
我不单单鉴定的
She also writes books.
她还写书
Fine. She's all yours.
好吧 她归你了
Great. Let's grab your skull, and let's vamoose.
很好 带上你的头骨 我们闪人
What, that's it? "She's all yours"?
就这样 她归你了
Why did you stop me?
那你为什么拦下我
What does it matter? You're free to go.
有关系吗 你可以离开了
Just grab your bags.
只要带上你的包
- Click, click, kling, kling. - You set me up.
- 快点 快点 - 你故意设计我
You got a hold-for-questioning request from the FBI, didn't you?
FBI让你审问我的 是不
I love this book.
我喜欢这书
Come on.
走吧
That's the best you can do?
你就这点本事
What?
什么
Getting Homeland Security to snatch me
让国土安♥全♥部♥的人抓我
so you can stage a fake rescue?
你好来个英雄救美的戏码
Well, at least I picked you up at the airport, huh?
怎么说我也来机场接你了 对吧
Come on, I mean, I went through the appropriate channels,
行了 我用过正当渠道找你
but your assistant there, he stone-walled me.
但是你的助手百般阻挠
Yeah, well, after the last case,
没错 经过上次的案子
I told Zack never ever to put you through.
我告诉Zack要对你守口如瓶
He's a good assistant.
他是个很好的助手
You can let me out anywhere along here.
你在这随便找个地方让我下车
Listen, a decomposed corpse was found
今早在阿灵顿国家公墓
this morning at Arlington National Cemetery.
发现了一具腐烂的尸体
Arlington National Cemetery is full of decomposed corpses.
阿灵顿国家公墓本来就都是腐烂的尸体
It's a cemetery.
那是个墓地
Yeah, but this one is your type of corpse,
没错 但这个是你的那一型
it wasn't in a casket.
不是棺材里的那种
If you drive one more block
你再开一个街区
I'm screaming "Kidnap" Out the window.
我就朝窗外喊"绑♥架♥"
You know what, I'm trying to mend bridges here. Pull over.
我在试着沟通 靠边停车
I'm going home. Great.
我要回家了 很好
Could we... Look, could we just skip this part?
我们能不能...能不能直接跳过这部分
I find you very condescending.
我发现你这人有一种优越感
Me? I'm condescending?
我? 有优越感吗
I'm not the one who's got to mention
我可不像某人
that she's got a doctorate every five minutes.
每五分钟就要说到她有个博士学位
I am the one with a doctorate.
我确实是有博士学位
Yeah, but I'm the one with the badge and the gun.
没错 但是我也有警徽和枪
You're not the only forensic anthropologist in town.
你又不是城里唯一的法医人类学家
Yes, I am. The next nearest is in Montreal.
我还真是的 最近的那个在蒙特利尔(加拿大魁北克省)
Parlez-vous Francais?
你会说法语吗
What's it going to take, huh?
到底要怎样啊你
Full participation in the case. Fine.
全程参与案子 行
Not just lab work, everything.
不只是实验室工作 每一项都要参与
Well you want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
要在我手上吐口水吗 那样我们就成Scully和Mulder了
I don't know what that means.
我不明白这是什么意思
It's an olive branch.
意思就是 咱讲和吧
Just get back in the car.
回车上去吧
What's the context of the find?
怎么发现尸体的
Routine landscaping
例行环境绿化
they drop the level of the pond,
他们在降低池塘的水位
one of the workmen thought he saw something.
一个工人觉得他看到什么东西
Hi, Zack.
嗨 Zack
This ecowarrior look works for you. Thanks.
这身生态卫士装很适合你 谢谢
Very action-oriented.
很运动型
Agent Booth, you remember my assistant, Zack Addy?
Booth探员 还记得我助手Zack Addy吗
Oh, yeah.
必须记得
How was Guatemala?
在危地马拉怎么样
You dig up lots of massacred victims?
你挖出许多大屠♥杀♥遇难者遗体了
Learn a thing or two about machete strikes?
学到点弯刀小知识了没
Zack, I need water samples
Zack 我需要一些池塘水样
and temperature readings from the pond.
还有水温数据
Right away, Dr. Brennan.
马上去 Dr. Brennan
He's got no sense of discretion, that kid.
那孩子没啥眼力
Typical squint.
典型的眯眯眼
I don't know what that means.
我不懂你的意思
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表