I'm telling you, even if I had a job,
我跟你说 就算我有工作
no way would I be investing in real estate.
我也不会在投资在房♥地♥产♥上
I own my tent, and I'm very glad I made the investment.
我就有自己的帐篷 这笔投资我很满意
Well, until I see the Fed instituting
在我看到联邦政♥府♥制订
some basic Keynesian fiscal policy,
基本的凯恩斯主义的财政政策之前
I'm staying liquid.
我都会保持我的资金可流动
Well, how liquid are you anyway?
那你的流动资金有多少啊
I bought the last bottle.
刚买♥♥了这最后一瓶酒
Hey, man, it's a recession.
伙计 现在是经济衰退期
Folks aren't as free with their change
大家都不像07年那时
as they were in '07.
那么慷慨了
Do you smell chicken?
你闻到鸡肉味了吗
Smells like pork to me.
我觉得闻起来像是猪肉
I don't care what it is -- it's food.
我不管是什么肉 反正是吃的
I'm starving.
我快饿死了
Who would throw out a perfectly good meal?
谁会丢掉这么好的一餐饭呢
Oh, hope it's not too burned.
希望别烧得太焦了
That's not chicken.
这可不是鸡肉
Damn!
该死的
I thought we were going to eat.
我还以为我们有的吃了呢
What's going on?
你干吗呢
Oh, I-I learned to make, uh, pancakes
我在北加利福尼亚新伯尔尼
while working as a fry cook
当油炸师♥傅♥的时候
outside of New Bern, North Carolina.
学会了做煎饼
Fry cook?
油炸师♥傅♥
Well, we didn't have any money while we were evading arrest,
我们逃亡的时候身上可没钱
so I had to do whatever I could to get by.
所以我只能做点力所能及的事情来谋生
My dad wanted to steal, but...
我爸想去偷 但是
Well, you don't have to, uh, be a fry cook no more.
你现在不用再当油炸师♥傅♥了
I cooked us breakfast before.
以前都是我来做早餐的
Why don't you go sit and read
你去坐着歇会儿吧
one of those dead body books of yours?
找本你的死尸书来看看
No, Booth. I'm fine.
不用 布斯 我没事
You sit. I like to cook breakfast.
你去坐着 我喜欢做早饭
You just never let me.
你只是从来都不让我做
Well, it wasn't like I tied you up.
我不是想限制你自♥由♥
I was just...you know, just trying to be nice.
我只是 我只是想对你好点
I know. I just...I'm used to doing this,
我知道 只是 我现在习惯做这些事了
so I'm nice now, okay?
所以现在该我照顾你了 好吗
You... Okay, you're very nice...
你 好吧 你真好
Oh, uh, you know, I don't want them to burn.
我不想煎糊了
I-I...I didn't mean to turn away like that...
我 我不是想避开你的
No. No, it's fine.
不 不 没事
Coffee.
咖啡
These look, uh, good.
看上去很好吃
I know.
是啊
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Not like my French toast.
虽然和我做的法式吐司不太一样
I-I make French toast now.
我现在也会做法式吐司了
Booth.
布斯
Right. Great. On our way.
好的 我们这就去
Well, business as usual.
老样子 开工了
I'll get Christine ready for day care.
我去准备克里斯汀去托儿所的东西
One night, when we were on the road,
当我们逃亡中的一个晚上
I camped under a bridge that looked very much like this.
我就睡在一个和这里很像的桥下
You slept under a bridge with Christine?
你带着克里斯汀睡在桥下
She loved it.
她很喜欢
Ah, probably because it wasn't a murder scene.
也许是因为那座桥下不是谋杀现场
So, what have we got here?
有何发现
Uh, not much so far.
目前没什么进展
Severely charred body.
尸体严重烧焦
Local PD says no one witnessed anything.
当地警局说没有目击证人
So far I've found blowflies.
目前为止我发现了丽蝇
No eggs or larva, so I can't determine time of death.
但是没有卵或幼虫 我无法确定死亡时间
Based on the nasal root and the brow ridge,
根据尸体的鼻根和眉脊
the victim is a Caucasian male...
死者是白人男性
Don't step in the brain, Booth.
别踩脑浆 布斯
Brain? Oh, what?!
脑浆 搞什么
Oh, it's nice, huh?
真不错啊
All of us back together again?
大家又重聚一堂了
That's not nice.
才不好呢
There's brain on my shoe.
我鞋上有脑浆
Let me bag it.
让我来把它包起来
Bag my shoe?
包我的鞋吗
Yeah, you can hop.
是啊 你可以单脚跳
Yeah, I've missed this.
我想死这个情景了
What is adhering to the victim's C6,
死者的第六节颈椎上粘着的是什么
Dr. Hodgins? Do you see that?
哈金斯博士 你看到了吗
Has to be some kind of melted alloy.
肯定是某种熔化了的合金
I mean, I can get something to scrape it off.
我可以找个东西来把它刮下来
No. No, we have to find a way to remove it without
不 我们得在不破坏遗骨证据的情况下
destroying bone evidence.
把它移除
Victim was probably homeless.
死者可能是流浪汉
I don't know many homeless guys who get manicures.
我不认为流浪汉会修指甲
Okay, that definitely changes things.
好吧 那就大不一样了
Okay, this guy was found in an oil drum.
这个人是在油罐里被发现的
It's clearly a body dump.
很明显这是一起抛尸案
This location is anonymous, isolated.
此地没有名字 与外界隔离
Witnesses would be deemed unreliable.
即使有人看见也会被认作不可靠证人
This site was chosen with care.
这个地方是经过精心挑选的
Bones, explanations like that are sort of my thing.
骨头 解释这些事情是我的工作
Okay? So why don't you just stick to the toasty guy there?
你不如集中注意在这烤熟的人身上
I was a fugitive, so I actually have more real-life experience.
我曾经逃亡过 我有实际生活的经验了
I've been a special agent for years...
而我已经当了好多年联邦探员了
Who hasn't been in the field for months.
但你好几个月没到过罪案现场了
Mm. I'm just being thorough, Booth.
我只是想得全面一点 布斯
You want me to be thorough, don't you?
你不是想让我想得全面一点吗
Yes, I want you to be thorough, completely thorough.
是的 我希望你全面 越全面越好
Are we finished here?
这里搞完了吗
Would you like to transport all this back to the Jeffersonian?
你可以把这些都运回杰斐逊实验室吗
Actually, yes.
可以
Yes.
可以
If the techs could... Great.
如果鉴证员能够... 很好
If we could just cross-reference
我们要交叉对比
and catalogue all the evidence markers.
并分类所有的证据标识
I need three techs in nitrile
我需要三个鉴证员
to sweep for trace.
带手套清理所有的线索
This is an arson scene,
这是纵火案现场
so you need nylon bags.
所以你们要用尼龙袋
I want all the bone fragments
我要你们把这个烧焦头骨上
from the burnt skull put in Teflon cans
爆裂的所有骨片放进特富龙罐子
and heat-sealed before we ship them back to the Jeffersonian.
在运回杰斐逊实验室之前保温
Did I miss anything? No, I don't think so.
我还漏了什么吗 应该没有
Let's move. Move!
都动起来
A shoe with brain all over it.
沾满脑浆的鞋子
Let's prep the body for removal.
准备运输尸体吧
Right away. Yup.
马上 好
Okay.
好的
Bones S08E02
识骨寻踪 第八季第二集
This is difficult.
有难度
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't mind admitting
我不介意承认
that burned bodies churn up my guts up pretty good.
我有点被这具烧焦的尸体恶心到了
Well, pathology is a lot like football.
解剖学就像橄榄球一样
I need a helmet?
我需要头盔吗
No, when in doubt, ignore the pain and plow ahead...
不 疑虑时 无视痛苦勇往直前
scientifically.
秉持科学精神
Ah, scientifically.
科学精神
Yes, ma'am, I can do that.
好的 女士 我能做到
House fires average approximately 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit.
家用火炉的温度大约在1200华氏度
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表