Yeah, I mean, days before either murder.
那是在两起谋杀发生之前
Okay, so, tell me again why you want to talk to Alex Garcia.
再说一遍为什么要找亚历克斯·加西亚谈话
When I asked him when he last saw his father,
当我问他最后一次见他父亲是什么时候
he stood up.
他站起来了
That means something.
那说明有问题
Yeah, it means he's got a cramp in his leg.
那说明他腿抽筋了
Or it means he was fleeing the question. Symbolically.
或者说明他在逃避问题 象征性地
If so, he's hiding something.
真是这样 他就隐瞒了什么
Mr. Garcia,
加西亚先生
we got a warrant here
我们有搜查令
to look through Sidney Jouron's locker.
想看一下西德尼·乔荣的储物柜
Were you aware that he deals drugs?
你知道他在贩卖♥♥毒品吗
He used to.
他以前干过
I gave him a job here as part of his early release.
我给了他这的工作 所以他才提前获释
I'll open his locker for you.
我给你们打开他的柜子
Uh, so, i've been thinking about you and your father...
我在想你和你父亲
Okay, that cannot be a coincidence.
那不可能是巧合
There's something going on with his dad.
他和他父亲之间肯定有问题
I haven't seen my dad in years.
我已经好几年没见过我爸了
These doors here,
这两扇车门
what angle do they-they come down on?
它们下来的角度是多少
45 degrees. Why? 45 degrees.
45度 怎么了 45度
45 degrees.
45度
What's that got to do with my dad?
这跟我爸有什么关系
You slammed your brother's leg in the car door, didn't you?
你用这辆车的车门夹了你弟弟的腿 是吧
After he was dead. You're saying I killed him?
就在他死后 你说是我杀了他
I loved my brother. Why would I do that?
我爱我弟弟 我为什么会那么做
We're gonna find traces of blood in the seat, aren't we, Alex?
我们会在车座上发现血迹 是吧
I can see it all happen.
我能看出是怎么回事
Your dad got his drugs from Sidney.
你♥爸♥从西德尼那买♥♥毒品
He didn't pay his debts.
他没钱付账
Sid busts up his leg,
西德打瘸了他的腿
so he comes to you two guys for help.
所以他来找你们帮忙
Now, Benji thought your dad was dead so, unlike you,
本杰以为你♥爸♥死了 所以和你不同
he was thrilled to see him.
他见到他很激动
Benji was gonna give your dad the money,
本杰打算给你♥爸♥钱
so you followed him to the barn.
所以你跟着他到了谷仓
You didn't want to shoot Benji, but he stepped in the way.
你不想打本杰 但是他挡住了你
To protect his father.
为了保护他的父亲
He was gonna give the old man his college money.
他打算把自己的大学学费给那老头
I couldn't let him do that.
我不能让他那么做
I never meant for...
我从来没想...
All he ever wanted was to go back in time
他一心想要回到过去
and to meet his old man.
去见他的父亲
He got his wish.
他如愿以偿了
And look what happened.
可看看都发生了什么
The extensive amount of fracture lines are indicative
大量的骨折线说明
of a weapon with a circular cross-section.
凶器的截面是圆形的
Hey. Usually when we catch a bad guy, we go home.
一般抓住坏人以后 我们就回家了
Oh, yeah, I'm just trying to commit to memory everything
我只是想记住布纳恩博士
that I learned from Dr. Brennan.
教给我的所有东西
Uh, take my advice-- get a notebook.
一个建议 拿个本记上
Oh, it's okay. I have a photographic memory.
没关系 我过目不忘
Okay. Good night.
好吧 晚安
See you.
再见
We caught the murderer, Dr. Wells.
我们抓住凶手了 威尔斯博士
You can go home.
你可以回家了
Yeah, see, I'm just a little concerned
我只是有一点担心
that we may have caught him because of good luck.
我们能抓住凶手 纯属是因为走运
There's no such thing as good luck.
根本没有好运这种事
Well, as I understand it,
在我看来
if Agent Booth hadn't brought Dr. Sweets along
如果布斯探员没有带着斯维斯博士一起
and they hadn't seen Alex Garcia get clunked on the head,
也没有注意到亚历克斯·加西亚磕了头
then we never would've caught the guy.
我们就永远也不会抓住凶手
That's not luck; that's teamwork.
那不是走运 那是团队合作
It's the fact that you don't believe in luck
问题是你不相信有好运
that doesn't let you see the role
所以你也无法看到
that it played in this investigation.
好运在这次调查中发挥的作用
Nonsense. We've been working together a long time.
荒唐 我们已经合作很长时间了
And since you have a degree in complicated systems
而且既然你拥有复杂系统和虚数的
and imaginary numbers,
相关学位
you know that what appears to be synchronicity--
你应该知道看似同时发生的事情
luck-- is nothing more than a sophisticated array
比如好运 其实不过是众多因果关系
of cause and effect.
组成的复杂阵列
I, uh... I don't have a degree in complicated systems.
我没有复杂系统的相关学位
Oh, well, we all have our areas of weakness.
看来我们都有自己不擅长的领域
Good night, Dr. Wells.
晚安 威尔斯博士
Are you saying that I'm lacking?
你是说我知识有欠缺吗
That's funny.
太逗了
Well, I didn't tell you that to make you laugh.
我告诉你这件事不是为了逗你笑的
I confess that in a moment of weakness,
我承认一时糊涂
I took the opportunity to make...
我趁机让
Dr. Wells feel bad about himself.
威尔斯博士怀疑自己
He deserves it. Trust me.
他活该 相信我
It's probably the first time he's met someone
这没准是他第一次遇到
that's smarter than him.
比他聪明的人
You're referring to me? Yes.
你在说我吗 是的
I have another confession.
我还要承认一件事
It's possible that...
有可能...
I'm not smarter than he is.
我没有比他聪明
Really?
真的
He saw the merit in your get rich scheme before I did.
在我之前 他看出了你致富计划的优点
Ah, the asteroid mining. Yes!
小行星采矿 是的
I invested $10,000.
我投资了一万美元
Yeah, but wait a second.
等一下
I didn't put any money into that at all.
我根本就没有投资那个项目
Why not?
为什么不
Because you're the smarter one.
因为你比我聪明
I'm going to point out that
我要说如果
if I'd trusted you from the beginning,
我一开始就信任你
I would've invested in the asteroids
我就会投资小行星
and I would've been ahead of Dr. Wells.
这样我就能领先威尔斯博士了
Right, so... logically speaking, that makes me the smarter one.
逻辑上讲 我比你聪明
No argument there?
不打算反驳我
I'm thinking. Ah, I hear nothing but asteroids.
我在想 我脑子里都是小行星
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表