with the best people in their fields,
最杰出的人物一起工作
and they want me to work with them.
而他们也希望我在这里工作
Yeah. We do.
是的 我们的确希望
So then he's wrong.
所以他赌输了
I'm living the dream.
我实现了我的梦想
Then he should be happy for you.
那他该为你高兴
Yeah, but... he's jealous.
是啊 但是...他嫉妒我
H-He's always wanted me to fail,
他总盼着我失败
so he wouldn't be the loser.
以证明他自己不是一无所成
How much does he owe you?
他欠你多少钱
200 bucks. But I-I can't ask him for it.
两百块 但我不能管他要
I mean, he works as a night watchman
他是个夜间警卫员
and he barely scrapes by. So after... years
勉强能维持生计 所以很多...年来
of working to prove him wrong,
我努力工作为了证明他是错的
I can't get no satisfaction.
但到最后却不能得到满足
You found something, Mr. Bray?
你发现什么了是吗 布雷先生
Yes. I did. Yes, he did.
是的 是的 他有所发现
Because he is 29 years old, and he is at the top of his game.
因为他29岁了 正值事业的巅峰时期
I'll let you two work.
你们忙吧
Happy birthday, my friend.
生日快乐 哥们
I should explain. If it's not about the case,
我可以解释一下 如果跟案子无关
I'm not interested. Right.
我就不想听 好吧
Look at the sternum.
看胸骨这里
I found faint postmortem microfractures.
我发现了死后造成的微裂纹的模糊痕迹
They're consistent with someone receiving CPR after death.
跟死后被做心肺复苏术造成的裂纹一致
So the killer attempted to resuscitate the victim
这么说凶手在首次攻击后曾尝试
after the initial attack. That's what I thought.
抢救受害人 我本来也是这么想
But look at these postmortem cuts to both femurs.
但你看两边股骨 都有死后造成的刀伤
They're in line with the femoral arteries.
都是顺着股动脉割的
So the killer didn't show remorse.
看来凶手并不是在抢救她
He cut the femoral arteries and then gave chest compressions
他切断了死者的股动脉 进行胸外按压
in order to drain the victim's blood.
以排干受害者的血
Yeah, to make sure there would be no arterial spray
是的 为了确保在肢解时
during dismemberment-- this would have to be someone
不会产生动脉大出血 这一定是个
with a knowledge of anatomy.
懂解剖学的人干的
The victim's husband is a surgeon.
死者的丈夫是个外科医生
Good work, Mr. Bray.
干得漂亮 布雷先生
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Where's Dr. Sweets? I thought I was meeting with him again.
斯维斯医生呢 我以为还是他来呢
Nope. Mm-mm. You got me this time, pal.
不是的 今天换我了 哥们
Uh, is there a problem?
出什么事了吗
Yeah. There's a problem: your whereabouts
是的 有件事问你
on the night that your wife was murdered.
你妻子被害那晚 你在哪里
I talked to your night nurse.
我问过你们那儿的夜班护士了
She said that you were M.I.A. between the hours
她说你在晚9点至凌晨一点之间
9:00 and 1:00 A.M.
擅离职守
Oh. I wasn't M.I.A.
我没有擅离职守
I'd just come off a 12-hour shift.
我刚结束了十二个小时的值班
I was... I was taking a nap.
我只是...我去小睡了一下
Every doctor...
每个医生...
I would never hurt Melinda.
我绝对不会伤害梅琳达的
I loved her.
我爱过她
I'm sure you did, and it's got to be a tough pill to swallow
我相信你爱过 我猜你一定很难接受
when she doesn't love you back.
她不爱你这个事实吧
We were working through it. Oh, right.
我们在尝试解决我们的问题 是嘛
Her throwing a drink on you in public?
她当众泼你一脸酒也算解决问题吗
Or-- this was my favorite one of all--
还有...这是我最喜欢的部分
her having sex with
她在你家前面的草坪上
other guys on your front lawn?
和别的男人翻云覆雨
That's working through it?
这也算解决问题吗
Melinda had problems.
梅琳达有她自己的问题
I was... I was trying to help her.
我...我在努力帮她解决
Right, but sometimes it's...
是啊 但有时候...
it doesn't work out, right?
事情无法解决 对吗
Things happen, you snap.
难免发生意外 把你惹急了
No. The way she was cut,
不是的 她被杀
the way she bled--
和被放血的手法
that was definitely the work of a doctor.
一看就是出于一个医生之手
A doctor who has no alibi.
一个没有不在场证明的医生
I did not kill Melinda.
梅琳达不是我杀的
Not on purpose. But maybe...
不是你蓄意杀害的 但也许是...
by accident?
失手杀人
Fueled with rage?
盛怒之下动了手
If you don't confess,
如果你不坦白
I'm not gonna be able to help you.
我就没法帮你
I can't confess! I...
我没什么可坦白的 我...
Look, you don't understand.
听着 你不明白
I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
Hey, what'd you find?
有什么发现
I found that you should ask
我发现你应该
for that money from your brother.
向你哥要回你的钱
The Mass Spectrometer told you to butt into my family business?
是质谱仪叫你插手我家的私事的吗
No. It's been on my mind,
不 我一直在想你的事
and you definitely need to collect
你绝对应该要回
that 200 bucks. Why?
那二百块 为什么
Because you've earned it.
因为你赌赢了
Now, I also found this on the victim's shirt.
还有 我在死者的衣服发现这个
More blood?
更多的血吗
Well, I treated the shirt with fluorescein.
我在衣服上喷了荧光素
Whoa, it's flaring orange like the blood,
桔色的荧光跟血一样
but whatever is doing it is invisible to the naked eye.
但是不管这是什么东西肉眼是肯定看不出来的
I'll give you a hint: 80% albumin,
我给你个提示 80%的清蛋白
the main constituent found in plasma.
血浆的主要成分
Oh, okay. Also sodium chloride.
好吧 还有氯化钠
Vitreous humor.
玻璃体液
Eyeball fluid.
眼球液体
So she was stabbed in the eye?
也就是说她的眼睛被刺中了
Yes. And...
是的 然后
then chopped up into bits. Okay, yeah,
被切成碎片 对 没错
so what happened to her was awful,
她的遭遇非常可怕
but I think the takeaway here
但我认为现在的重点
is my excellent forensic work.
是我出色的法医工作
It's not like he's rich.
他又不是很有钱
M-my brother.
我哥哥
Well, does he have more money than you?
那他比你有钱吗
Yeah.
是啊
He probably doesn't even remember the bet.
他可能都不记得打赌的事情了
Yeah, but you did. The reason why you did
是啊 但是你记得 而你为什么会记得
is that he challenged your abilities,
是因为他怀疑了你的能力
so... you proved him wrong.
所以 你证明了他错了
That money is yours.
钱该归你
Are you right about this?
你真的是对的吗
Yes. Both about the eye stabbing
是的 眼部刺伤和
and your brother.
你哥哥的事都没错
Okay. I'll get the skull so you can take a swab,
好吧 我去拿头骨给你取样
see if there are any remnants of the weapon used
看看眼窝凹陷处是否有
inside the orbital socket.
凶器痕迹残留
Already did it. Nickel, copper and lints.
已经做完了 镍 铜还有棉绒
I-I have no idea.
我不知道什么意思
It's a key.
是钥匙
She was stabbed in the eye with a key.
有人用钥匙刺中了她的眼睛
Oh, no, I really thought it was gonna be the husband.
之前我真的以为会是那个丈夫
How do you know it isn't? Doesn't have any keys.
你怎么知道不是 他没钥匙
His house has got a touchpad, right?
他的房♥子是触摸板的 对吧
And both of his cars are keyless.
他的两辆车都没钥匙
And that-that keys in the knuckle thing?
把钥匙放在指节之间
That is something they teach women
就是他们用来教女人们
as a selfdefense technique. Right.
使用的自卫术 没错
You put the keys between the knuckles and then strike.
将钥匙放在指节之间然后击打
All right, easy. Okay, thank you, ladies,
好了好了 各位女士们 谢谢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表