Bones S08E06
识骨寻踪 第八季第六集
Dr. Brennan just left me a note
布纳恩博士只给我留了张字条
saying that you should meet here and wait for her.
要你们在这里集♥合♥等她
And she didn't say why we were all called together?
她没说为什么把我们都叫来吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You're the head of the lab.
你可是实验室主管
Shouldn't you know? Yes.
难道不应该知道吗 应该
Yes, I should, but with Dr. Brennan,
是该知道 但对布纳恩博士来说
all the conventional rules of the universe become obsolete.
所有的约定俗成都毫无意义
Right.
对啊
She should be here soon.
她应该马上就到了
Good luck.
祝好运
G-Good luck?
好运
We've never all been called in to work together before.
我们从没被召集到一起工作过
Okay, look, until Dr. Brennan gets here,
这样吧 在布纳恩博士到之前
I think I should be in charge,
作为唯一一个拿到了博士学位的
being the only one with his doctorate.
我想这里该由我负责
You're still just an intern like the rest of us.
可你还不是和我们一样只是个实习生
Which actually makes you less qualified.
其实这更显得你不够格了
You should be much further along.
你早该升职了
I know what's going on here.
我知道是怎么回事了
She called us together
她把我们叫到一起
so she can watch us destroy each other.
好看着我们互相诋毁
The saw ripped through the xiphoid process and sternum.
锯子洞穿了剑突软骨和胸骨
Oh, my God.
天啊
There's fluid on those as well as the left ribs four and five.
这里还有左边第四第五节肋骨处都有液体
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well, I reckon we were all called here to work.
我认为我们是被叫来工作的
Okay, now, my granddaddy said,
我祖父曾经说过
"Idle talk is like a mama bear
"闲聊就像熊妈妈的宝宝
whose cubs have long since gone
在找妈妈的奶头
in search of another teat."
找着找着就走丢得无影无踪了"
What the hell does that mean?
这都说的什么
It's some crazy-ass white thing.
就是些白人疯子的疯话
I don't care what it is; I'm getting to work.
我不在乎是怎么回事 我要开始工作了
I need this job.
我需要这份工作
Last night's basketball game got me thinking about teams.
昨晚的篮球赛让我开始考虑团队的问题
Didn't I say you'd like basketball?
我说你会喜欢篮球吧
Phil Jackson says they're like organisms
菲尔·杰克逊说他们就像有机体
that can only survive through interdependence.
只有互相协作才能求生存
Wait, Phil Jackson...?
等等 菲尔·杰克逊
Yes, yes, I've been reading his book.
是的 我在读他的书
See?
看吧
You got enough Post-its in there, Bones?
你在上面贴了好多便条啊 骨头
I'm an assiduous note taker.
我很勤于做笔记
Bones, watching basketball should be fun.
骨头 看篮球赛应该是娱乐
You know, you don't have to memorize Kobe Bryant's,
要欣赏比赛 不必强记
you know, three-point shooting percentage in order to enjoy the game.
科比·布莱恩特的三分球命中率
Career average-- Mr. Bryant shoots 336,
布莱恩特先生赛季平均分是336分
but with a little more arc in his shot,
但投球弧度再大些
he could be over 450.
他可以超过450分
It's just basic geometry.
这不过是简单的几何学
How'd I leave myself open for that?
我怎么又开了这个头
Poor defense. Poor defense?
因为防守太差 防守太差
Yes, I have the interns coming in today
没错 我今天召集了所有实习生
to work on a project.
合作一个项目
According to Mr. Jackson,
根据杰克逊先生的理论
I plan to incorporate numerous "Attaboys"
我要边说"好小子"
while also administering reassuring pats on their hindquarters.
边拍他们屁♥股♥以示鼓励
Right. So you're the coach.
所以你是教练了
Of course. Phil says...
当然 菲尔说
Now it's "Phil."
开始直呼"菲尔"了
He says that our real legacy is not
他说我们真正的财富不在于
what we accomplish individually
个人所取得的成就
but what we do for others
而在于彼此间的互助
and how we motivate them to work together for a common goal.
在于如何激励队员为共同的目标齐心协力
Right, well, I'm thinking paying your players
我觉得给队员们
$20 million a year is motivation in itself.
两千万美元的年薪就足以激励他们了
I was hoping buying their lunch might help.
我还以为请他们吃午餐就够了
Well...
好吧
There seems to be some fabric embedded in the cut
在横切剑突的伤口处
that transected the xiphoid process.
好像嵌有什么纤维
Hey.
嘿
Huh, this looks like fuzz from a tennis ball.
看着像是网球上的绒毛
It is from a tennis ball.
它就是网球上的
Oh, well, I recognized it first-- the fuzz.
我先发现的 这根绒毛
The fuzz was mine.
算我的
After I pointed it out.
是我先点破的
I think the fluid is oil that seeped out from the chain saw.
我认为这些液体是从链锯里面渗出来的油
Of course it is. Why are you examining these remains?
当然了 你们为什么在查这具遗骨
I didn't direct you to do that.
我并没有要求你们这么做
The kid started it.
是那小屁孩开的头
I was, I was waiting for you.
我是在等你
You...
你
Isn't this why you brought us here?
你不是为了这个把我们叫来的吗
I mean, it's a fascinating set of remains.
我是说 这具骸骨很有意思
This is just a foolish man who tried to juggle a chain saw,
这不过是个喝多了想用链锯
a tennis ball, and a Fuji apple after drinking too much.
网球和富士苹果玩杂耍的蠢货
Your task is far more challenging.
你们的任务更富有挑战性
Follow me.
跟我来
Oh. I wonder how much he drank.
我想知道他到底喝了多少
Make sure you get the gloves off.
记得摘手套
Excuse me, excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Over the past four years, the Jeffersonian has digitized
过去的四年 杰斐逊实验室
all available missing persons data.
把所有已知失踪人口的信息数据化了
You are now able to cross-reference that information
你们现在可以参照这些信息
in the hope of identifying over a thousand sets of remains
希望能确认这上千具
that have been unidentifiable up to now.
至今仍是无名尸的身份
W-We've been relegated to the Hall of Hopeless Cases?
我们都被降级来做这些没前途的案子了
We did something wrong, didn't we?
我们犯错误了 是吧
I thought I chose my five best interns.
我认为是选了自己最优秀的五个实习生
Do you think I made a mistake, Mr. Fisher?
你觉得我选错了吗 费什先生
Because I can replace you.
我可以把你换下来的
Do you think laughing at Mr. Fisher
你觉得嘲笑费什先生可以
will enhance your status in my eyes, Mr. Bray?
提高你在我心目中的地位吗 布雷先生
No, I-- no.
不
I tried to take a leadership role earlier, Dr. Brennan,
布纳恩博士 我原本想管教他们
to avoid this kind of childish behavior.
来避免这种幼稚的行为
And why couldn't you, Dr. Edison?
你怎么没能管好呢 埃迪森博士
Perhaps because you don't have their respect?
或许你没赢得他们的尊重吧
Do you respect him, Mr. Vaziri?
你尊重他吗 瓦齐里先生
Is this a trick question?
这问题是脑筋急转弯吗
That depends on how frightened you are of making a mistake.
这要看你有多怕犯错误了
How can any one of you do your job if what you really want
如果你们想的都只是队友犯错误的话
is for one of your other teammates to fail?
又怎能真正做好自己的工作呢
Well, you've always told us to rely on ourselves.
你总是告诉我们要独♥立♥
You've created quite a competitive atmosphere here.
你在这里营造了很强的竞争氛围
And it will remain competitive, Mr. Abernathy.
竞争依旧存在 阿伯纳西先生
Phil Jackson wants us to ask
菲尔·杰克逊希望大家扪心自问
what it is we are competing to achieve
竞争的目标是什么
and how you'll work together to achieve it.
以及你们如何通过合作达成目标
Phil Jackson,
菲尔·杰克逊
like the tall Phil Jackson?
那个大个子菲尔·杰克逊
Yes.
是的
It is our job as forensic anthropologists
我们作为法医人类学家的工作就是
to give as many of these people as possible their identities back.
尽可能多地确认这些人的身份
If teamwork doesn't help, then we can always go back to having
如果团队合作效果不佳 我们也能回到
the constant threat of dismissal hang over our heads.
过去那种随时会被解雇的状态
Okay?
怎样
I can be relegated here, that's fine.
我可以被降级到这边 还不错
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表