That is very generous of you.
你真大量
Hey, I'm nothing if not dedicated.
我可是很有奉献精神的
This gobbledygook is your friend Ethan's code,
这篇天书是你朋友伊森的编码
and I cannot get a line on this at all.
我完全看不懂
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Ethan was extremely schizophrenic when he wrote this.
伊森写这篇文章时患有严重的精神分♥裂♥症
We don't really know how much reality he could grasp.
不知道他什么时候才是清醒的
It's not gobbledygook.
这不是天书
How do you know?
你知道些什么
Because Pelant wouldn't have killed Ethan Sawyer
如果普朗特不是被伊森· 索伊恐吓过
if that didn't scare him in some way.
他就不会杀了伊森
This triangle...
这个三角形
it's a scientist's effort to distill, uh, human motivation
是一位科学家努力的成果 那就是
into a rational construct, correct?
人类动机归因理论[伯纳德·韦纳] 对吗
That's one way to put it.
可以这么理解
There are three sides to a triangle.
这个三角形有三个面
Your understanding of geometry is not very advanced.
你对几何学的理解也不见得很高明啊
Well, I wasn't finished.
我还没说完
There are three sides to Pelant:
对普朗特来说是有三个面
one, the base is his constant rebirth
第一 基层代表他自己不断重生
into innocence, you know, the face that he shows the world.
从有罪到无罪 向世人展现出的这一面
Okay.
明白
Side number two is his secret personae.
第二面是代表他不为人知的一面
What does that mean?
什么意思
The killer, the secret murderer.
指这个神秘的杀手
And side number three?
第三面呢
Hodgins provided me with that yesterday.
哈金斯昨天告诉我的
Pelant wants one of us to kill him.
普朗特希望我们当中有人杀了他
All right, so right in the dumper with that one, huh?
试想一下 其中一个面崩溃了会怎样
Why would you say that?
为什么你会这样认为
Her face went all blank.
她怎么面无表情
No, blank is Angela's thinking face.
才不是 安琪拉思考的时候就是面无表情
It means leave her alone. Come on.
我们别打扰她 走吧
Sorry.
失陪
Dr. Edison was extremely thorough.
迪森博士心思慎密
Everyone hates entering notes into those white binders.
大家都不喜欢把笔记加到他的文件夹里
I know the problem.
我知道原因
What problem?
什么原因
With the weapon. It's not an axe.
是武器 但不是斧头
Even you can't tell that in a glance, Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士 你也不能凭一瞥就看出来吧
No, I can tell it by looking at
不 我可以根据迪森博士的
the findings in Dr. Edison's notebook.
笔记推理出来
You figured that the weapon was a heavily weighted object
你之所以认为凶器是诸如斧头之类的重物
like an axe because Pelant was small in high school.
是因为中学时期的普朗特身型很弱小
In fact, he was heavy.
而事实上 他身材高大
All the photos of Pelant in the yearbook
但是年刊上的普朗特
show him to be slight of stature.
都显得很瘦小
Those are all digital.
那些都是PS出来的
My father looked him up an actual paper yearbook
我爸曾在纸质年刊里找过普朗特
and found that Pelant never appeared.
照片里根本没有他
Then how do you know he was heavy?
你怎么知道他身材高大呢
A 200-pound person puts approximately
一个体重二百磅的人
600 pounds of pressure on their
仅仅是走路这个动作
knee joints just by walking.
就有六百磅的压力压在膝关节上
Even after the weight is lost, there are lingering symptoms
就算他减肥了 但骨关节炎会产生后遗症
of osteoarthritis which affect gait, carriage and posture.
例如会影响走路的姿势
Pelant was fat?
普朗特曾是个胖子
In the vernacular, yes.
理论上是的
The salient point is
最突出的一点是
that the weapon 16-year-old Christopher Pelant
十六岁的克里斯托弗·普朗特用来杀害
used to kill Carole Morrisey
卡罗尔·默里西的凶器
weighed significantly less than an axe.
其重量明显比斧头轻
Dr. Hodgins determined
哈金斯博士坚信
that the weapon was made of tamahagane;
这件凶器是由刀钢所制
the steel used in the traditional Japanese smelting process
这种钢材在传统的日本冶炼过程中会用到
used to make swords.
用来制♥造♥剑
Pelant used a Japanese sword?
普朗特使用日本剑?
Dad had coffee with Pelant's grandfather a couple of times.
我爸曽和普朗特的外公喝过几次咖啡
He fought in World War II, Pacific theater.
他外公二战时在太平洋战区服役
It was common for soldiers to
战士带回战利品
bring back souvenirs from battle.
是很正常的事
Caroline will get a warrant to search the family home.
卡罗琳会申请对他家的搜查令
You got him.
你逮到他了
Perhaps.
也许吧
No, you got him.
不 你真的逮到他了
Satisfied?
满意这样的结局吗
I'd be more satisfied if he were dead.
他死了我更满意
No, we're putting him away for murder, Max.
马克斯 我们阻止了他继续害人
Better him than me, I guess.
他杀人总比我因为杀他背条人命好些
This guy Pelant, he needs killing, Booth.
布斯 普朗特这家伙不杀人不舒服
Booth picks this up,
这是布斯挑的
so I have no idea how good it is.
我也不知道好不好
As long as it has booze in it, I'll be fine.
只要是酒 我都能接受
Um, it's, uh, it's not my house,
呃 这儿不是我的家
obviously, and it's not my party,
显然 而且这不是我的派对
but if I could just have your attention for a second.
不过 我能借这个场合说几句吗
Um, I would like you all to know
我要通知在场的各位
that I have officially relinquished control
我已正式将重案部门的管理工作
of the Major Crimes Unit to my good friend Seeley Booth.
交给我的好朋友瑟雷·布斯
Yeah.
好耶
Whoa! I get my office back now.
哇哦 我终于要回我的办公室了
All right, but I'm keeping the chair.
没错 但是我要留着那把椅子
Mm, no chair.
椅子才不留给你
Dude, come on, let's keep it civil.
拜托 老兄 给个面子
Seriously. It's like lumbar nirvana.
我是认真的 那可是极品木椅啊
We'll figure that out.
这事咱回头再议吧
All right, anyway, not that I have not enjoyed
总而言之 并不是我不喜欢
working with you squints, but, um,
跟你们这些小心眼一起工作 只是
I'm gonna take my chances with domestic terrorism.
我还是回去处理国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥吧
Uh, less prickly type of personality over there.
那边性格古怪的人还少一点
That's not true.
才不是呢
He's being hyperbolic, I think.
他胡说呢
Go ahead. Go ahead.
该你了 你说吧
I would like to announce that Dr. Temperance Brennan
我要宣布的是 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
is no longer a suspect in the murder of Ethan Sawyer
已被不是谋杀伊森· 索伊的嫌疑人了
and can resume her rightful place at the Jeffersonian.
并且她可以重新返回杰斐逊实验室的岗位
Oh, I have an announcement to make.
我也要宣布一下
The Jeffersonian actually needs
其实 杰斐逊实验室需要
two forensic anthropologists:
两名法医人类学家
one to solve crime, and the other
一人负责破案
to pursue serious archaeological work.
另外一人需要进行一些严肃的考古工作
I hate crime...
我对罪案不感冒
and I love serious archaeological work!
而且我爱死严肃的考古工作了
I love crime.
刚好 我喜欢罪案
I've been angry at Angela for the past three months, and I...
过去三个月间 我对安琪拉很生气
Thanks for getting my family back.
真的很感谢你把我的家人找回来
Thank you.
多谢啦
Hey. How are you?
嘿 你好啊
Hey, look at that!
哈 快看
Bones is back, right?
咱的骨头回来啦 对吧
You still angry with me?
你还生我的气吗
No.
不气了
I did what I thought was right for Christine.
我认为那样做会对克里斯汀有好处
I know. You did the right thing.
我知道 你做得没错
If... if I told you we were leaving,
如果当初我告诉你 我们要离开
you would have been an accomplice.
你就会成为同案犯了
We needed you here to catch Pelant.
我们需要你留下 将普朗特绳之以法
Bones, you don't have to explain.
骨头 你不用再解释了
You did the right thing. I understand.
你做出了正确的选择 我能理解
I'm sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表