matching Hal the security guard's Taser.
和保安哈尔的电击枪相符
Hal went to the first victim's house, Tased him.
哈尔去了第一个受害者的家 电晕了他
Killed him.
杀了他
Groot's heart gave out.
格罗特的心脏证明这一点
Whoa, Brennan.
布纳恩
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I feel...
我觉得...
What, pain?
怎么 疼吗
I feel wonderful.
我觉得好舒服
Brennan!
布纳恩
Oh, my God! Brennan?
天呐 布纳恩
Brennan?! Hey, hey, we need, we need a nurse in here!
布纳恩 快来一个护士
Nurse, we need some help!
护士 我们需要帮助
Do you remember the last time we saw each other?
还记得我们最后一次见面的情形吗
Of course. I was 15.
当然 我当时15岁
I went to bed
我上♥床♥去睡觉
and I never saw you again.
之后就再也没有见过你
But I survived.
但我挺过来了
Of course you did.
那是肯定的
We had a fight.
我们吵了一架
You and I.
你和我
We had a fight the night before you disappeared.
在你失踪前一夜 我们吵了一架
We fought about a boy.
是为了一个男生吵的
Scott something, right?
叫斯科特什么的 对吧
Scott Morrison.
斯科特·莫里森
You said that I was changing myself too much for him.
你说我为他改变了太多
My clothes...
穿的衣服...
You started smoking cigarettes because he did.
你开始抽烟 就因为他抽
I didn't know that you knew that.
我不知道你知道那事
And I told you that you were too dreamy and emotional,
我说你太爱幻想 被情感左右
making decisions on what you felt
依照感觉下决定
instead of using your brain.
而不用头脑思考
You did that.
你当时也这样
And you slapped my hand away.
你一把拨走了我的手
And then I left and
然后我就去睡觉
I never saw you again.
从此再也没有见到你
I loved you so much.
我非常爱你
Oh, honey, I knew that.
甜心 我知道
I hate that the last thing I did was slap your hand away.
我真后悔最后对你做的事是拨走了你的手
It's all right, Temperance.
没事的 坦普瑞
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Maybe that's why you took my advice
也许这就是为什么你听从了我的建议
and you never changed yourself for another person again...
从此再也没有为其他人改变过自己
so you'd never be hurt.
这样你就不会受伤
You tucked your heart away and you used your brain.
你把心藏了起来 开始使用头脑
She's waking up.
她醒了
Thank God!
感谢上帝
Here we go.
这下没事了
Would you stop scaring us like that, please?
你能别这样吓我们吗
Sorry, Dad.
抱歉 爸爸
Did it throw you for a loop?
这样让你坐立不安吗
What is it, Max?
怎么了 马克斯
Her mother used to say that to me all the time.
她妈妈就一直这么说
What happened?
这是怎么回事
You had a reaction to the antigens
你对我们给你输的血液中的抗原
in the blood we gave you.
产生了排异反应
Did you give her the wrong blood?
你给她输错血了吗
No, we cross-matched her correctly
不 我们给她动手术时
when we gave her blood during surgery.
输的血液经过正确的血型交叉比对
That doesn't make any sense.
这样说不通啊
Maybe you got it mixed up?
也许你把血液弄混了
We double-checked every step of the supply line.
我们复查了供应链上的每一步骤
Well, she's gonna be all right, isn't she?
她会没事的对吧
We're running some more tests now.
我们正在进行其他的检测
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢 医生
Don't look so worried.
别这么担心
Booth, I...
布斯 我...
Okay, okay, I'm gonna get some coffee.
好吧 我去喝杯咖啡
I'll be back.
去去就回
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Booth, I...
布斯 我...
What is it?
怎么了
I don't understand it.
我不明白
For some reason,
不知怎么的
I feel like it's you who keeps calling me back here.
我觉得是你一直把我召唤回这里
Calling you back from where?
从哪儿回来
I went to another place.
我去了另一个地方
My mother is there.
我的母亲在那儿
Okay...
是吗
Obviously, I'm hallucinating, so...
很明显我是产生幻觉了
Or, or she's helping you.
或者她是在帮助你
Look, you came back. That's the main thing.
你醒过来了 这是最重要的
You really think that I could actually be seeing my mother?
你真的认为我能和我母亲见面吗
Yes, I do.
是的 我相信
Bones, you okay?
骨头 你还好吗
I just want to sleep for a little while.
我只是想睡一会儿
Okay. Just...
好的 就...
So that's an ice bullet?
这就是冰制子弹吗
I've run into a myriad of problems
用传统的黄铜外壳和火♥药♥
using a traditional brass jacket and gunpowder.
我已经遇到一堆问题了
How many is a "Myriad" of problems?
"一堆"问题是多少
One, the heat generated
首先 点燃火♥药♥
by the ignition of the gunpowder melts the ice bullet
产生的热量会使冰制子弹
before it can leave the barrel.
在离开枪管前就融化了
Two, an ice bullet is only a third as dense as lead.
其次 冰制子弹密度只有铅的三分之一
In order for ice to penetrate, it has to move
为了使冰制子弹穿透皮肤 它的速度
three times faster than a normal lead bullet.
必须是普通铅制子弹的三倍
So a myriad is a lot. It sounds impossible.
所以问题是有一堆 听上去不可行啊
Well, only if you define "Ice bullet" as frozen water
如果你认为冰制子弹是水做的
and a "Gun" as a gun.
而枪就是普通的枪 那确实不可行
You ready?
准备好了吗
The ice bullet shattered without even piercing the silicone.
冰制子弹还没穿透硅树脂就破碎了
Yes, but what if the shooter were using a projectile
但是 如果枪手使用的子弹
that was made out of a substance more dense than ice?
是用比水密度更大的物质做的呢
Then the substance would leave traces in the body.
那就应该在体内发现有微量物质残留
What if it were made of blood?
如果子弹是用血液做的呢
A blood bullet?
血制子弹
Centrifuged red blood cells.
离心分离出的血红细胞
That would explain Dr. Brennan's incompatibility reaction.
那就能解释布纳恩博士的排斥反应了
Yeah. That's what gave me the idea.
是的 就是那个问题启发了我
See, her body reacted to the blood in the bullet.
她的身体排斥子弹中的血液
Well, how did you get the blood cells
那么 你是如何使将血细胞
cold enough to remain stable?
降温到可以保持稳定的
I froze them in liquid hydrogen.
我把它们在液氢里面冷冻
Ready?
准备好了吗
And no exit wound.
没有射出伤口
So the blood from the bullet melts and mixes
所以说子弹中的血液融化
with the victim's blood.
并和受害者的血液混合
Nobody ever tests the blood
没有人检验过
on the floor of a crime scene for DNA or other markers.
犯罪现场地板上血液的DNA或其他特征
They just sweep it away.
他们就直接抹干净了
You are...!
你真是...
You're welcome.
不用谢
I looked at the guard's X-rays again.
我又检查了一遍这个保安的X光照片
I was so focused on the shooting
我之前太过关注枪伤了
that I didn't see this. Right here.
漏掉了这个 就在这
A small cranial fracture on the right side.
头盖骨右边有一处很小的骨折
I definitely feel something.
我肯定摸到了什么
Let me shave the hair.
我把头发剃掉
This injury's definitely antemortem.
这处伤显然是死前造成的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表