Yeah, that's kind of the whole point.
是的 这算是整个事情的要点了
While women have stripped for millennia,
当女性在为太平盛世宽衣解带翩翩起舞时
it wasn't until the 1970s
直到二十世纪七十年代
that women felt empowered enough to publicly enjoy
女性才开始享有在公共场合欣赏男性
men stripping for them.
为她们跳脱衣舞的权力
When did empowerment become
什么时候这项授权演变成
stuffing dollar bills down a man's pants?
往男性裤子里塞钱的
The 1970s.
二十世纪七十年代
I already said that.
我已经说过了
You should pay closer attention.
你应该再认真一点听我讲话
Okay, but what was a stripper doing in a condemned building?
一个脱衣舞男在一栋危楼里做什么呢
The lack of plaster and dust in the posterior pharynx
死者后咽部既无石膏也无粉尘
suggests he was dead before the building came down.
表明在搂塌下来之前 他已经死亡
Okay, so someone dragged our victim's dead body
也就是说 有人把受害人的尸体
into a building, knowing that it was going to be demolished.
拖到一栋即将被摧毁的大楼里
Nice way to get rid of a body.
真是弃尸的好方法
Look at this.
快看这个
A calf implant.
小腿植入管
Well, as a stripper, he would want his body
作为一位脱衣舞者 他当然想要
to look its most appealing.
完善他的身体
Well, lucky for us, he cared about his work.
幸亏他如此重视他的工作
The serial number on this implant should give us our victim's ID.
应该能通过上面的序号♥查出受害者的身份
Well done, Mr. Bray.
干得很好 布雷先生
Your mom seems really nice.
你妈妈真友好
So there's no "but"?
你不会接着说"但是"吧
No. I mean, look, it's got to be complicated,
不会 我是说 事过这么久之后
re-establishing a relationship after so long,
想重建你们之间的关系一定不容易
but, the fact that you're both open to it is impressive.
但是你们两人都如此期待 让我很佩服
I'm happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
Right.
是吗
Can you tell everyone else that?
你能不能如此转告其他人啊
Why? Are you feeling defensive?
怎么了 你感到反感吗
You having second thoughts?
是不是改变主意了
So are you here to tell me about the case,
你是来告诉我案子的事
or are you just here to annoy me?
还是来烦我的
The case. Of course, the case.
案子 当然是案子
So?
什么事
Uh, well, the killer's decision to use a building
凶手决定在一栋即将被拆除的
ready for demolition as a dump site
建筑里丢弃尸体
exhibited... anticipatory...
能看出 他是 多么的
I've got nothing; I just wanted to talk about your mom.
我什么也不知道 我只是来聊你♥妈♥的♥事
You got nothing, okay. Bye.
你什么也不知道 好 那就拜拜
You know, if you ever need to talk...
如果你需要和谁谈谈
I won't.
我不需要
Booth.
我是布斯
Yeah.
是吗
Whoa. Hold on. Yeah.
等等 是的
Great.
很好
That's great. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
Well, we got an ID.
查出受害者的身份了
The victim's name is Jack Spindler.
他的名字是杰克·斯宾德勒
He was reported missing yesterday by
他在唐柯投资所的上司昨天
his boss at Duncore Investments.
报告说他失踪了
The stripper was moonlighting as a stockbroker?
脱衣舞者居然还兼♥职♥做股票经纪人
That him? Mmhmm.
就是他吗 对
What's up with this cash?
这些现金是怎么回事
You taking me out?
你是要带我出去玩吗
No. I found it in the victim's clothing.
不 这是在受害者的衣服里找到的
It's mostly singles.
基本上都是零钱
About 100 bucks.
总共大约100块
He was probably killed right after a gig.
大概是工作刚刚结束的时候被杀害了
Well, if I can figure out what service he worked for,
只要找出他在哪家工作
they should be able to tell us where his last gig was.
他们应该能告诉我们他最后的工作地点
Hence the naked men on your screen?
所以才会显示这么多裸体男士吗
Trouble is, none of them use their real names,
麻烦的是 他们都不用真名
and doesn't seem like he worked for any of the agencies.
他似乎也没有通过任何中介找活干
Well, he was probably trying to keep his other job
他肯定是不想让
a secret from his bosses at Duncore.
他在唐柯的上司知道
Yeah. I guess it's hard to make a living on 100 bucks in tips.
是啊 只靠100块的小费可不好过
Wait a minute.
等等
When people tip the strippers,
给脱衣舞者塞钱的时候
they usually give them more than one bill, don't they?
通常给的不止一张钞票 对吧
Why? Are you thinking prints?
怎么了 你想查指纹吗
'Cause there could be hundreds of those on any one bill.
每张钞票上都有数不尽的指纹
Yeah, but if we find the same print on multiple bills,
但如果能从不同的钞票上查出相同的指纹
it'll tell us who gave him the money the night that he died.
就能知道谁在他被害的那一晚给了他钱
You know, if I had any non-crime-related cash on me right now,
要是我现在手上有和罪案无关的现金
I would be stuffing it down those pants.
我一定早塞进那条裤子里了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You mean...these pants?
你是说 这条裤子吗
Here it comes.
开始了哦
Oh, sweetheart...
亲爱的
Those boys ain't got nothing on your husband.
那些小屁孩哪能比得上你的丈夫
Oh, I am so into this!
我爱死你了
Where did you play?
你都到了哪里演出
I played around the country for about 20 years... Yeah.
我在全国到处演出了20年 是吗
Well I - I actually did a gig at the Carlyle Hotel.
我还在卡莱尔酒店[位于纽约]演出过
Daily News loved me. Well, why wouldn't they, Mom?
《每日新闻》爱死我了 这是当然的
You've got a great voice.
你有天籁之音啊
You were always a little tone-deaf.
你从小就是五音不全
So how'd you end up in Atlantic City?
你怎么去了大西洋城
Well, about four years ago, um...
大约四年前
Reggie, my piano player --
我的钢琴家雷吉
sweet guy, I think you'd like him --
特好一个人 你一定会喜欢他
decided to open up a club on-on the boardwalk,
他决定在海滨走道上开一家俱乐部
and asked me to join him.
还邀请我加入
Reggie.
雷吉
Yeah, Reggie. I...
是啊 雷吉 我
I have to tell you.
我不得不说
I just think your home is beautiful.
你的家真美
Well, it's your home now, too.
这里也是你的家
The door's always open.
大门永远为你敞开
Do you remember "The Continental"?
你还记得"大♥陆♥"吗
Uh, not as much as you do.
没你记得清楚
Here it goes.
开唱了
You remember when I would teach you to dance,
还记得吗 那时我一教你跳舞
your dad would get so mad?
你♥爸♥就会爆发雷霆
And you'd just laugh.
你只会大笑
You'd laugh. I don't want to talk about Dad.
只会大笑 我不想说爸的事
All right. 'Cause it's done.
好吧 已经结束了
It's done. Look at what you've accomplished.
结束了 瞧瞧现在的你
Come on.
别纠结了
Look at me.
看看我
We won, baby.
宝贝 是我们赢了
Yeah.
是啊
You're right, we did.
你说的对 我们赢了
Wow, okay.
瞧谁来了
Someone wanted to say good night.
某人想对你们说晚安
Oh, look at this little noodle.
看看我们的小甜甜
Well, I thought Booth was your little noodle.
我以为布斯是你的小甜甜
Well, he was, and so was his brother,
他以前是 他的弟弟也是
but you can't have too many noodles.
小甜甜越多越好啊
I'm too old to be a noodle, you know.
我太老了 不能做甜甜了
She can be the doctor noodle. It's true. All right.
她可以当甜甜博士 没错 这好
You can be grandma noodle.
你就是甜甜奶奶
Oh, nice. All right.
真不错 好啊
Must've been so hard for you to run away from your children.
离开你的孩子一定很痛苦
Bones, come on, we're having a good time here.
骨头 别说了 我们聊得挺愉快的
Well, it's clear that she had to.
很显然她别无选择了
I imagine the injury to your left greater trochanter
我想左大转子和股骨头上的伤
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表