Which is very weird, because he wasn't a student there.
这很奇怪 因为他不是那里的学生
He was logged in as professor Scott Hunter.
他是以斯考特·汉特教授的名义登陆的
Hunter. He's a theoretical physicist.
汉特 是一个理论物理学家
You know, a lot of Benji's math was pretty sophisticated.
本杰的许多数学公式都相当复杂
I wonder if they were working together on that.
我在想他们是否在一起做研究
On time travel?
时空穿梭吗
Yeah, theoretical physicists can be pretty weird.
是 理论物理学家都很诡异
I'll tell Booth to look into Hunter.
我会叫布斯查查汉特
You sure you didn't want to go back to some other time?
你确定你不想回到其他时间吗
Nope.
不想
That time.
就那个时间
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
People become obsessed with time travel
人们变得痴迷时空穿梭
either because they're missing something
不是因为他们错过了什么
or they're running away from something.
就是他们在逃避什么
Well, according to his brother,
据他哥哥所说
Benji had a pretty rough childhood.
本杰的童年很糟
I mean, come on, why would anyone want to revisit that?
拜托 怎么会有人想回到那个时候
Because that's where he felt
因为他就是那时感到
that he lost a part of himself.
迷失了自我
I think he wanted to go back
我觉得他想回去
to stop his dad from leaving.
阻止他爸爸离开
What, he was trying to save his family from falling apart?
什么 他想阻止他的家庭破裂
Yes. Exactly.
对 没错
Look, everyone at some point has wanted to go back.
每个人都有想回到过去的某一时刻
I... I wish I could,
我希望能够
to see the Finleys again.
再次看见芬利一家
The couple that adopted me.
收养我的夫妇
They saved my life, and I was...
他们救了我的命 我当时
a kid, I...
还是个孩子
I gave them a rough time, I don't know.
我给他们添了很多麻烦
I just wish I could go back and let them know
我希望我能回到那个时候 告诉他们
how much I appreciate them.
我很感激他们
They know.
他们知道
Um, you said you found something?
你说你有所发现
Yeah.
是
This guy, uh, Professor Hunter,
这个人 汉特教授
might be someone else who's looking for a do-over.
可能是另一个想要重来的人
Taught physics at Collindale till two years ago,
在柯林戴尔教物理 直到两年前
when he was fired for electrocuting a student.
因使学生触电致死被开除
He was also supposed to meet Benji
他本应在本杰
the night he was killed.
被杀那晚见他的
Dr. Brennan, given the choice,
布纳恩博士 给你两个选择
would you rather be run over
你宁愿被压路机压死
by one steamroller or by 1,000 mopeds?
还是一千辆摩托车压死
Why would you ask such a preposterous question?
你怎么会问这么荒谬的问题
Dr. George did psychological experiments
乔治博士在剑桥大学做过
at Cambridge on bias and judgment formation....
偏见和判断形式的心理实验
I don't like psychology.
我不喜欢心理学
And I'm not the one we're studying here.
我也不是在这学习的人
Sorry.
抱歉
Would that be one moped 1,000 times,
是被一辆摩托车压一千次
or 1,000 mopeds at once?
还是一千辆摩托车一次压过
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
You'd choose the steamroller.
你会选择压路机
By the time it had run over your legs,
当它压过你腿部的时候
you'd already be dead from shock.
你早就被吓死了
It fits in with your hyper-rational outlook.
符合你的超理性观点
Please don't pretend to know how my mind works.
请别假装知道我的想法
You shy away from randomness,
你回避随机性
and that prevents you from casting a wide net.
那样会防止你撒一张大网
Are you saying that I'm narrow-minded?
你是说我心胸狭窄吗
Your words, not mine.
你说的 我没说
That's interesting.
有意思
There appears to be microfracturing
右面第九
to the anterior and posterior aspects
和第十胸肋骨
of right sternal ribs nine and ten.
出现了微断裂
As well as the anterior aspect of the right
右侧前面的
vertebral ribs 11 and 12.
第十一和第十二椎肋骨也一样
So whatever created this damage also created
所以不论是什么造成的损伤
some pretty horrific damage to the liver as well.
同样对肝脏也造成了相当的损伤
Which would have certainly caused his death.
那必定会引起他的死亡
Didn't Agent Booth say that the professor
布斯探员说那个
that Benji was working with once electrocuted a student?
跟本杰共事的教授曾电死一名学生吗
If a current passed through
如果通过胸部的
the thoracic region with enough voltage,
电流电压足够大
it could certainly have created
肯定会造成
the fracturing on the bone.
骨头破碎
No wide net needed.
根本不需要撒网
Professor Hunter got fired
汉特教授因电死学生
for electrocuting a student.
而被开除
Losing university resources could drive Hunter
失去了大学资源 使得汉特
to start working with outsiders such as Benji.
开始和像本杰一样的局外人合作
Experiment that goes wrong,
实验出差错
Benji gets electrocuted.
本杰被电死
And knowing that he could be convicted
他知道会被判处
of negligent homicide,
过失杀人罪
Hunter decides to, what, dump the body.
所以汉特决定弃尸
You're casting a wide net.
你在撒一张大网
Huh?
什么
By positing various motives.
假设各种动机
I don't do that, apparently.
明显我不会那样做
Rather be run over by a steamroller.
宁愿被压路机碾过
What?
什么
You want to be run over by a steamroller?
你想被压路机碾过
Yes.
是
Instead of a thousand mopeds, of course.
当然不是被一千辆摩托车碾过
I'm-I'm... what am I hearing right now?
我...你在说什么
Am I having a stroke?
我中风了吗
Dr. Wells defined me, with ease.
威尔斯博士毫不费力就看穿了我
I don't like that.
我不喜欢那样
Even if he's correct.
即使他是对的
I'd love to help you here, Bones,
我愿意帮你 骨头
but I really have absolutely
但我完全
no idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
It's fine, Booth.
没关系 布斯
Maybe Dr. Wells is right.
也许威尔斯博士说得对
Maybe I'm narrow-minded.
也许我是心胸狭窄
No. What?
你不是 怎么了
Odd for a professor of theoretical physics
理论物理教授和一个
to be working with someone without a degree.
没有学位的人一起工作很奇怪
Benjamin read an article I had written.
本杰明读过一篇我写的文章
He knew I was conducting experiments
他知道我在做时空穿梭的实验
in time travel and wanted to help.
想要帮忙
So, what, he just show up at your doorstep one day?
某天他就出现在你门前
Basically, yes.
差不多是这样
It was about a year ago.
大约一年前
We've been working together ever since.
从那之后就一直合作
Including the night that he died.
包括他死的当晚
We've pinpointed time of death.
我们确认了死亡时间
You think I killed Benjamin?
你们觉得是我杀了本杰明吗
Well, I mean, accidents do happen,
事故时有发生
but you know that all too well, now, don't you, Professor?
但你知道那样很不好 不是吗 教授
This is ludicrous. You can't be serious.
这太荒唐了 你们不是认真的吧
Sometimes these accidents are just so big,
有时实验事故会变得很严重
you just try to cover them up, isn't that right?
你只是想遮掩而已 对不对
We need to see your lab, Professor.
我们要去看看你的实验室 教授
At-at least put on a gown.
起码穿件白大褂吧
You're contaminating the entire facility.
你们会污染整个实验室的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表