This is Palmer Heston
我是帕尔默·赫斯顿
in search of more paranormal abnormalities.
正在寻找超自然现象
Tonight, I'm coming to you live in the base of Dillinger Quarry,
今晚我在迪林格采石场的地下室为您直播
where, since the York murders of 1923,
自从1923年约克家的谋杀案之后
there have been numerous sightings of the paranormal.
这里有许多超自然现象的目击事件
That's pretty scary, Palmer.
挺吓人的 帕尔默
Now some people say that the apparition is York's wife,
有人说约克妻子的幽灵
looking for revenge...
正在寻求复仇
I totally agree with that.
完全同意
...while others say it's York himself,
但其他人说是约克本人
searching for his mistress,
在寻找他的情妇
still in love with her even though she killed him.
虽然他被她杀害 却还一直爱着她
And there's a full moon out tonight, which is perfect,
今天是满月之夜 非常完美
because according to our documents,
因为根据我们的记录
that's when the apparitions appear.
满月时幽灵就会出现
Who's there?
谁在那儿
It's the vengeful wife, man.
是复仇的妻子 伙计
Do not cheat on your wife.
不要背着老婆偷腥
She will end you.
她会杀了你
Okay, it's an animal.
好吧 是只小动物
But animals, as we know,
但我们知道动物经常是
are often precursors to the paranormal.
超自然现象的预兆
Good save, Palmer.
救场得不错 帕尔默
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Remember...
记住
fear is never your friend.
恐惧没有任何帮助
Apparitions are always more afraid of you
通常幽灵们
than you are of them.
更加害怕你
Hello?
有人吗
The a-apparition.
是幽灵
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么
Oh! What is... Holy crap.
哪是什...老天呐
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Oh, this is amazing.
太神奇了
This is unbelievable.
难以置信
I'm gonna win a Emmy for this.
我会因此获得艾美奖的
Oh, my...
天...
What is that?
那是什么呀
Dr. Richards found traces of brucellosis
理查德博士在这具十世纪的遗骸中
in skeletal remains from the tenth century.
找到了普鲁氏菌病的线索
The first known case. Isn't that remarkable?
这是已知的最早的病例 很厉害吧
Then you must understand my excitement.
那你一定能理解我的兴奋
I do, yeah.
我理解
You love your work.
你热爱自己的工作
Well, what about you?
那你的工作如何
You reconstruct the faces of murder victims
你重塑受害者的面容
as well as anyone in this country.
全国很多人都干这行啊
That's the most depressing thing
这是别人跟我说过的
that anybody has ever said to me.
最让我沮丧的事情了
I thought it was a compliment.
我觉得这是赞美
When we met, I was an artist.
当我们初识时 我还是一个艺术家
I mean, imagine waking up
我是说 想象一下
one day and realizing that, for years,
某天醒来发现这么多年来
you haven't been doing anything close to what you love.
你从未做过任何与你热爱的东西相关的事
I can't imagine that.
我没法想象
I have to do this. It's who I am.
我必须做这工作 这是我立身之所
So you're saying I'm not an artist.
那你是说我不是一个艺术家
Not really.
不完全是
I didn't say that.
我没有那么说
No, I have a painting of yours. I love it.
不 我有一幅你的画 我很喜欢
I know. I painted that eight years ago.
我知道 那是我八年前画的
Brennan.
布纳恩
Okay, all right.
好的 没问题
Thank you. Be right there.
谢谢 我马上就到
The remains have finally been delivered to the lab.
遗骸终于被送到实验室了
They need us there right away.
他们现在就要我们去
Okay, you go.
好的 你先去
I'm just gonna finish my oatmeal.
我吃完燕麦粥就去
Perhaps you've just been working too hard.
也许你只是工作得太累了
Fatigue can prevent the body
疲劳会阻止身体
from stimulating actin and myosin
产生肌动蛋白和肌浆球蛋白
which can cause depression.
并导致抑郁情绪
Don't worry about me, sweetie.
别担心我 亲爱的
Honestly, I'm fine.
老实说 我很好
You go.
你去吧
The remains are calling.
遗骸在召唤你
I'm gonna stay here and finish up.
我会待在这里吃完
Okay.
好吧
I prefer to examine the remains where they were found.
我更喜欢在发掘现场检查遗骸
Don't have much of a choice here.
我们没其他选择
I mean, the host made it part of his show to bring it here.
主持人把运送遗骸到这里拍进了他的节目
I had a hard time getting him to leave.
我好不容易才把他打发走
From the size of the skull and the arch of the maxilla,
从头骨的尺寸和上颌骨的弧度来看
the victim appears to be a Caucasian female.
受害者是一位白人女性
Here, I thought the first thing we'd be talking about is
我以为我们最先要讨论的问题应该是
why the victim is made of diamonds.
为什么遗骸是钻石做的
Simple encrustation.
只是结晶覆盖而已
Wow, she's beautiful.
她真漂亮
What are they?
这到底是什么东西
They're an impediment to our work.
这些东西只会妨碍我们的工作
Are they gems?
是宝石吗
No, they're a mix of calcite, mica flakes, and prehnite.
是方解石 云母片和葡萄石的复合物
All pretty common in the quarry where she was found.
这些在她被发现的采石场都很常见
Water runoff from the quarry's mining activity
从采石场流出的水体
was filled with these crystals.
富含这些晶体微粒
Bored.
无聊
Which combined with the shallow creek water where the remains were?
结合遗骸发现地的浅溪来看就是...
Really bored now, guys. I'm bored.
这么说好无聊 伙计们 我好无聊
Yeah, and in the heat, the water evaporated,
对 如果水体受热蒸发
which caused the crystals to stick to the bone.
就会使晶体粘结在骨头上
So shorts around the ankles, that would suggest...
脚踝处缠着的短裤表示...
Sexual assault.
性侵犯
Any estimate on time of death?
能估算出死亡时间吗
Moisture and decomp aided by the scavengers in the area,
当地的食腐生物加速了液化和腐烂
could have removed the tissue in three days.
三天内就能令软组织剥离骨骼
Crystals wouldn't need any more than three days to form.
晶体结晶最多只需三天时间
All of this in six days.
总共六天
I'm impressed. Okay, look, T.O.D. is six days.
不可思议 死亡时间是六天前
How about an I.D.-- eh, cause of death?
能确定身份 不对 死因吗
Determining cause of death is impossible until we remove
在取出水晶之前是不可能
all of these crystals.
查出死因的
I'm on it.
我这就开始取
Oh, man.
天呐
Feet aren't quite right.
两只脚有点不对劲
There are remodeled fractures
双脚的第二跖骨上都
to the second metatarsals on both feet
经历过骨折再建
as well as evidence of os trigonum syndrome.
而且有附三角骨症候群的迹象
Sayonara.
再见
I don't even like feet --
我根本不喜欢脚
even when they're not falling off --
好好的不像这样一团掉下的时候也不喜欢
so, when you get a face,
琢磨出模样后
you get back to me, okay?
再跟我说 好吗
It's all up to you now, dude.
一切都看你了 兄弟
No problem.
没问题
Bones S08E10
识骨寻踪 第八季第十集
These are not in any way attractive...
看起来也太不美观了
Look at the toenails. It's like somebody
瞧那脚趾甲 就像被铁锤
hit them with a hammer.
猛敲了一下似的
I'm looking for an explanation for these.
我想知道这是怎么一回事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表