Ooh... I can't do that-- that'd be bad.
我不能这么说 这样太过分了
That leaves murder.
那你就只能杀掉她了
Is that how you got your new partner?
你就是这样找到你的新舞伴的吗
No, it's not.
不 不是的
I guess I left out option number three.
我想我忘了第三个选择
Option number three?
第三个选择
What's that?
是什么
Get lucky.
狗屎运
Hey, Angela.
安琪拉
Are you, uh, taking a late lunch?
这么晚才去吃午饭吗
No, no, I'm done.
不是的 我不干了
For the rest of the day, correct?
今天不干了 对吗
Not for the rest of time.
不是以后都不干了
Yes, yes, when I quit for good,
没错 如果我辞职
I'll be much more formal about it-- a letter will be involved.
还是会正式一些的 会有辞职信的
Okay, good to know.
好的 很高兴知道
Hey, do you want to know where I'm going?
你想知道我要去哪吗
I'm not your mother.
我不是你老妈
I'm going to take Michael Vincent
我要带迈克尔·文森特
to the Corcoran Art Museum
到科克兰艺术博物馆
to look at beautiful paintings.
去看美丽的的画
Good.
挺好啊
Yeah, I want us to feast our eyes
我想让我们去享受一场
on John Singer Sargent.
约翰·辛格·萨金特带来的视觉盛宴
All righty then.
很好啊
Because I love the way the people
因为我很喜欢
in his paintings hold their arms.
他画里的人物都抱着胳膊
It is just beautiful-- it's like
真的很美妙
prayer or dancers
像祈祷者 或者说舞者
or both.
或者说两者都像
Sounds lovely.
听起来很好啊
Have fun.
看得开心
Dr. Saroyan?
瑟罗博士
Yes, Mr. Bray?
什么事 布雷先生
I have the results from the mass spec.
我拿到质谱仪结果了
Katarina Wirz did not have bulimia.
卡特琳娜·维茨没有暴食症
Just tell me.
直接说结果
She was poisoned.
她中毒了
By what?
什么毒
Lead-- in doses that suggest
铅 从剂量上来看
it could not have been accidental.
不是意外中毒
So, based on these readings, I'd say Katarina was ingesting
基于这些数据 我认为卡特琳娜
low levels of lead over an extended period of time.
长♥期♥摄取了微量的铅
But she didn't die of poisoning.
但是中毒并不是她的死因
No, based on the amount that she ingested,
不是 从她摄取的量来看
it wouldn't have killed her.
不至于致死
But wouldn't she know she was being poisoned?
但是她就不知道她被下毒了吗
I mean, wouldn't you taste lead?
你难道就常不出铅的味道吗
Well, see, lead acetate is a common, soluble lead salt
醋酸铅是一种常见的可溶性铅盐
also known as lead sugar, because it tastes so sweet.
也因其味甜被称作铅糖
Isn't lead acetate used in men's hair dye?
醋酸铅不是用在染发剂里的吗
Yeah. I imagine a few of those
是的 我想有些
dancers dye their hair.
舞者会染发
Come on, someone putting hair dye
拜托 有人把染发剂
in your food-- you'd taste that.
放到你食物里的话 你会尝出来的
Lead acetate is
醋酸铅
also used in its salt form to dye fabric.
也会以盐化物形式被用来染布料
Lead sugar in your food-- yeah, well, you wouldn't taste that.
食物里有铅糖的话 你尝不出来的
All the dancers wear costumes.
所有的舞者都穿演出服的
We've just narrowed down the suspects to everyone
我们刚刚缩小了舞蹈比赛现场的
at the dance competition.
嫌疑人范围
Who wants to tell Dr. B?
谁来告诉B博士
'Cause it's not gonna be me.
反正不会是我
So, we're checking the contestant list
我们在对照局里的文件
against the Bureau's files.
检查参赛人员
So far no one has any criminal record.
到目前为止没人有前科
Uh, where are you? In the basement.
你们在哪 地下室里
Look, there's tons of dancers here, okay?
外面有无数人好吗
So privacy is scarce-- can we hurry it up a little bit?
完全没有隐私 能快一点吗
Wow, you know, your video looks
你们的视频看上去
so good in low light-- is that a new phone?
在低光下效果真好啊 是新手♥机♥吗
Really? Now? Seriously.
真的吗 现在吗 认真点
I'm sorry, it's just my plan is up and I need a new...
对不起 只不过我的计划完了而且我
You know what-- never mind. Uh, what do you need?
不重要 你需要什么
We need to know who we are looking for, okay?
我们得知道要找谁
So we can narrow down the suspect pool.
这样才能缩小怀疑范围
I'm afraid you're asking for the impossible.
恐怕你们的要求是不可能的任务
There's no single profile for those who poison.
完全没有迹象能证明谁是投毒者
Well, the victim was poisoned over the course of a year.
受害者被投毒持续了一年以上
Okay, well that would indicate someone
那就表明应该是
in close proximity to the victim.
跟受害者很亲近的人做的
That seems obvious.
明显是
That was hostile.
这么说可太不友好了
Well, it's getting hot in here.
这里越来越热了
Hodgins said that the amount of poison
哈金斯说下毒的剂量
wasn't enough to kill the victim.
不足以杀死受害人
Okay, that could indicate
这表明
that either the poisoner was incompetent
要么投毒者不会杀人
or didn't want to kill the victim.
要么就是不想杀死受害者
Okay, would you like to guess which?
你能猜一下是哪种可能吗
Well, since her neck was broken, I'm gonna go with incompetent.
既然她的脖子是断掉的 我猜不会杀人
When he realized the poisoning wasn't gonna work,
当他意识到下毒没用的时候
he finished her off in another way.
就换了个办法解决她
I think you're looking for a very determined,
我觉得你们要找的是一个非常有决心
but inexperienced killer.
但没有经验的凶手
Great, got you, okay. Thanks, Sweets.
很好 谢谢了甜甜
Come on, let's go, let's go.
快点 走吧
What was that for?
这为了什么
It just felt like high school in here.
这里感觉好像高中
Didn't you ever sneak away to the closet...
你从来没有偷溜进壁橱过吗
Well, the... backseat of the car was more my thing.
我更喜欢去汽车后座亲热
Dancing the rumba is like foreplay.
跳伦巴舞就像是前戏
It is, because you got a good instructor.
没错 因为你有个好老师
Well, you...
你…
Um, Michael Vincent isn't really supposed to be here.
原则上迈克尔·文森特不该来这里
Well, he was with me at the museum,
他和我一起去的博物馆
and you wanted me back here, so... I can go.
然后你叫我回来工作 我可以带他走
Oh, no, no, thank you.
别 别走 谢谢你回来
Hope you enjoyed the show.
希望你喜欢那个画展
Yeah, I only got to look at the portrait of Mrs. Henry White
我才欣赏了二十分钟《亨利·怀特夫人像》
for 20 minutes, before you called, but...
你就打电♥话♥把我叫回来了 但…
You looked at one painting for 20 minutes?
你一幅画居然看了二十分钟
You know Sargent used a pallet of lead white, bone black,
萨金特光是画皮肤 就用了铅白
viridian, vermilion and rose madder all just for the skin.
骨炭黑 鲜绿 朱红和玫瑰红来调色
Could you have taken that in in 20 minutes?
二十分钟哪够领略其中的奥妙
No.
是不够
Let's just get back to this.
我们还是说工作的事吧
I looked at Katarina's computer,
我检查了卡特琳娜的电脑
and it looks like she made an appointment with a doctor
她原本有个医生预约
for the day after she died, with a neurologist.
在死后第二天 还是神经科医生
Lead poisoning would affect balance and give her headaches,
铅中毒会影响平衡并导致头痛
must've been affecting her ability to dance.
肯定会影响她跳舞
Not enough apparently.
影响显然还不够严重
She was still the favorite to win,
她仍然是最有希望的获胜者
seems like she always wins.
看起来她经常获胜
Thank you, Angela.
谢谢你 安琪拉
Sure.
不客气
One, two.
一 二
Ready? Here we go.
准备好了吗 走起
Three, four.
三 四
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表