Some of this imagery have been interpolated,
一些图象被篡改了
but I was able to clean up the central image.
但我还原了最重要的部分
And there's the victim's wife, Pamela.
这是受害者的妻子 帕梅拉
With another woman.
和别的女人
Margot Sandoval.
玛戈特·桑多瓦尔
This is the woman that Booth and Brennan caught
她就是被布斯和布纳恩逮到
shredding these documents.
切碎这些文件的人
My point of view, she ain't got nothing to be ashamed of.
依我看 她没什么好害羞的
Except for cheating on her husband.
除了对她丈夫不忠
Right, yes, of course.
也是 肯定是这样
You lied to Agent Booth, Margot.
玛戈特 你对布斯探员撒了谎
You said that you were shredding files because that's what
你说过你粉碎文件是因为
your boss wanted in the event of his death.
你老板要你这么做
That's true.
事实如此
I didn't kill Richard.
我没有杀理查德
Why would I kill my boss?
我怎么会杀我老板呢
Maybe 'cause of this?
也许是因为这个
Oh, my God.
天啊
Yeah, that was sort of our reaction, too.
是的 我们也很震惊
On the night of the murder,
谋杀发生那晚
where did you go after you left the office?
你离开办公室后 去过什么地方
Home. Pamela met me there. You can ask her.
回家 帕梅拉在家等我 你可以问她
Well, you can understand why
你应该知道
Pamela isn't the most reliable person to talk to.
帕梅拉并不是最值得交心的人
She was going to tell Richard. She just didn't know how.
她准备向理查德坦白 只是不知道该如何说
'Cause she could have been cut off with nothing.
那是因为她可能会一无所有
You saw the prenup, right?
你看过那份婚前协议 对吗
I mean, it seems like both of you had a pretty good motive
在我看来 似乎你们俩有很大的动机
to get Mr. Bartlett out of your lives.
把巴特利特先生赶出你们的生活
Pamela and I are in love. We don't care about the money.
我和帕梅拉彼此相爱 金钱对我们不重要
Yeah, it's easy to say when you know
你当然说得轻松
you'll have a lot of it.
因为你知道很快就有一大笔了
When did you first find out
你什么时候知道理查德
that Richard knew about the affair?
发现了你们的婚外情
This picture.
就是这张照片
He called me in to ask me to call clients,
他召我进办公室 让我致电客户
file depositions, but the real reason was
并存放好文件 其实目的是
so I would see the picture on his desk.
让我看见他书桌上的照片
I tried to talk to him,
我试过跟他解释
but he wouldn't listen.
但他不听
But that was Richard--
理查德就是这样
when he'd just get this look in his eye like an executioner.
盯着你时候的眼神就像一名刽子手
I-I tried to talk to him.
我真的试过跟他解释
So you fought? No.
所以你们吵起来了? 没有
No one fights with Richard.
理查德不会和任何人发生争执
He just tells you what's gonna happen,
他会告诉你事情会怎么发展
and there's nothing you can do about it.
而你却无能为力
He was going to ruin Pamela.
他要毁了帕梅拉
Okay, then why did you, why did you shred the picture?
那你为什么要粉碎那张照片
He was already dead. Why should Pamela lose everything?
他人都死了 为什么要害到帕梅拉一无所有呢
I was protecting the person that I love.
我只是保护一个我爱的人而已
Wouldn't you?
你不会吗
Where's Pamela now?
帕梅拉在哪
Isn't she at home?
她不在家吗
No. She's gone.
不 她走了
The housekeeper doesn't even know where she is.
管家也不知她所踪
Seems like she has made quite a mess
看来她制♥造♥了个大♥麻♥烦
and left you to pick up the pieces.
却让你来收拾残局
Okay, so this is the victim
这就是死者从一段楼梯上
falling down a flight of stairs.
跌落的情景
That's absurd.
太奇怪了
Look, I know this looks a much strange, but I swear
我知道这样下跌是有点怪 但我可以肯定
this is the only scenario that explains all
这是唯一能解释
horizontal anterior and posterior injuries.
造成前后水平撕裂伤的原因
What about the compression fractures to the long bones?
那么长骨的压缩性骨折又怎么解释
Oh, it's coming.
正要给你看呢
Congratulations, Mr. Abernathy,
阿伯纳西先生 恭喜你
you have successfully reconstructed
你已成功再现
the death of Wile E. Coyote.
怀尔·E·科约特 [卡♥通♥人物] 的死亡过程
Wow, honey!
哇 亲爱的
That was a very impressive pop culture reference.
没想到你也会引用流行文化啊
Christine and I may have watched a few cartoons
我逃亡的时候曾和克莉丝汀
while I was away.
一起看过几部卡♥通♥片
I have to say, ma'am, I've sure missed working with you.
我不得不承认 我很怀念和你共事的日子
I imagine you have.
我想也是
Although I'm sure Agent Booth has missed you more.
不过我确信布斯探员更想你
Is this helping the case, Mr. Abernathy?
阿伯纳西先生 你说这些有助于案情吗
No, ma'am, I'm just appreciating
没有 我只是感谢上帝
the Good Lord's work getting you back.
让你回来了
If God was involved in our lives,
如果上帝也混进我们的生活
these cases wouldn't be so hard to solve.
这些案件就不会那么棘手
I'm not so sure about that.
我不认同
Without a challenge,
没有挑战
you wouldn't know how brilliant you are.
你不会知道自己有多聪明
What if both the stairs
假设楼梯和峭壁
and the steep fall happened at the same time?
同时下跌呢
Excuse me?
什么
Mr. Abernathy may be on to something.
阿伯纳西先生可能想到什么了
The bones tells us
从骨头上看
that the victim suffered an extremely steep fall.
死者是大幅下跌造成的损伤
He had to have been falling at a rate least 50 miles per hour
而且他必须要以50英里的时速下跌
to sustain the compression injuries.
才可能造成压♥迫♥伤
He also sustained cascading horizontal injuries
他身体的前后也同样遭受了
to the front and back of his body.
前后水平撕裂伤
So you're saying it's almost as if he fell down a...
你的意思是 他从一个几近垂直的
almost vertical staircase.
楼梯上跌落下来
Which, of course, doesn't exist.
当然 这怎么可能呢
I know what happened.
我知道怎么回事了
Okay, you sure about this?
好吧 你确定吗
It seems like the most reasonable explanation.
这似乎是最合理的解释了
This is good stuff.
这是好事啊
Which means we can wrap up this case
这意味着我们可以结案
and we can have a nice weekend.
然后度过一个愉快的周末
I was going to take Christine to the Children's Museum.
我原本打算带克里斯汀去参观儿童博物馆
You were?
你这么打算的
Yes.
是的
I was thinking that maybe, you know,
我在想啊 你知道
we can go to the carousel.
我们可以去坐旋转木马
Give her another chance.
让她再试试
Why? I told you that she didn't like it.
为什么 我告诉过你 她不喜欢那个
I know, but maybe it'll be different, you know,
我知道 但这次或许会不同 你懂的
now that her dad is there.
现在她老爸在了
Are you saying I didn't know how to take care of my daughter?
你的意思是我没有照顾好自己的女儿吗
What? Wait a second. No.
什么 等一下 我不是这个意思
It wasn't easy out there, Booth.
一个人在外不容易 布斯
Here we go again. What?!
又来了 什么
What do you mean, "What"?
你什么意思
You're not out there anymore, Bones, okay?
你不再漂泊在外了好吗 骨头
You're back, and I'm part of your life, remember?
你回来了我是你生活的一部分 记住了
Yeah, it's hard to forget.
是啊 想忘都忘不了
Okay, what's that supposed to mean?
好了 你这话什么意思
I'm not getting into this now. You're angry.
我不跟你说了 你正在气头上
Of course I'm angry, huh? Wouldn't you be angry?
我当然生气了 难道你不生气吗
I tried to understand you,
我试着去理解你
but it's like you wish you were still out there!
但是看起来你还是希望自己漂泊在外
Don't be absurd! Oh, God! Maybe you should just
别说傻话了 神啊 或许你应该
try to see things from my point of view,
站在我的角度思考问题
how I'm seeing things,
我是怎么看待某件事的
'cause it ain't pretty here.
因为现在的局面可不好看
From what I'm seeing,
就我看来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表