Does anything hurt? Only my pride.
伤到哪里了吗 就伤到我自尊了
What got me?
是什么把我熏晕的
The remains were trapped in a primarily anaerobic environment,
尸体被密封在一个严格厌氧的环境里
which caused the flesh to ferment.
并且造成了组织的发酵
Carbon dioxide.
二氧化碳
Oh, man. Totally rookie move.
老兄 这错误太低级了
Anyone else feeling the effects?
还有谁受影响了吗
Just me?
只有我
No, I'm fine, honestly.
没事 我挺好的 真的
Just go and I'll just...
不用围着我了 我就
I'll be good as new in a minute.
再过一分钟我就完全没事了
Blunt-force trauma to the posterior plain of the occipital
枕骨后部有钝器造成的外伤
with rough-edged abrasions.
伤口有边缘粗糙的磨损
Likely cause of death.
可能是致死原因
The decedent's upper and lower central and lateral incisors are missing.
死者的上下门齿和侧门齿都没有了
Yet the root's intact.
但是牙根没有收到损伤
Somebody smashed out his teeth.
有人把他的牙砸掉了
Dr. Hodgins, there appear to be
哈金斯博士 那里看上去
a number of different substances suspended in the matrix.
有一些不同的物质悬浮在里面
I'm good. Totally fine.
我好了 彻底好了
Do not fall into the evidence, Dr. Hodgins.
不要摔进证据里面 哈金斯博士
It will only add to your humiliation.
这只会让你看上去更丢人
She didn't mean "add" because there's no humiliation.
她没有说更 因为你没有什么丢人的
Uh, I'm gonna filter out that big stuff and indentify it,
我会把大的物体筛出来检验的
but it looks to me like it's wood splinters.
不过它在我看来像是木头碎片
What happened? Are you... are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
Uh, Dr. Hodgins foolishly inhaled noxious gases
哈金斯博士愚蠢地吸入了
emanating from the remains and he fainted.
尸体产生的有毒气体并且晕倒了
Not inhaled- sniffed.
不是吸入 只是嗅了一下
Now, come on, your kindness is looking like pity.
算了 你的好意看上去就是在可怜我
Um, Booth wants me to do a facial reconstruction ASAP,
布斯希望我尽快做出面部重建
so I'm gonna need to take a look at the skull.
所以我需要看一下头骨
Here you go. Oh, my, God.
给你 上帝
Looks like I'll be skipping lunch again.
看上去我又不用吃午饭了
Hodgins?
哈金斯
You know, smashing out the teeth suggests that the murderer
你知道 敲掉牙齿说明凶手
was trying to make it difficult to identify the victim.
试图加大受害者身份确认的难度
Psychologically or in the real world?
心理学上的 还是现实中就是如此
Was that a shot? That sounded like a shot.
这是在讽刺吗 听上去是讽刺
Please don't discuss the case in front of Christine.
请不用在克里斯汀面前谈论案子
Listen, uh, Christine is asleep.
听着 克里斯汀睡着了
You can, uh... you can read something a little bit
你可以 你可以看点比
more mature than Hooligan Bear.
流氓熊更成熟的东西了
Well, I... find I can't relax until Little Louie is safe.
小路易还身处危机我就不能放松
Maybe it's mob-related.
没准这和帮派有关
You know, if they didn't want the body identified,
如果他们不想让尸体被确认身份
then why'd they leave the hands?
为什么还要把手留着呢
You're still discussing the case.
你们还是在讨论案子
Right. You see, we... we try not to talk about work at home.
你看 我们尽可能不在家谈工作的事情
Or home at work.
或者在工作时别谈家事
See, we believe a line between work and life is important.
我们认为工作和生活之间有界线很重要
I'm sorry, I have a hard time believing
抱歉 很难相信
Dr. Brennan can talk about anything else.
布纳恩博士还会聊其他事情
She's got lots of interests.
她爱好很广泛
Yes, I am currently considering writing a children's book.
说的对 我最近正考虑写本儿童读物
Oh, how are you gonna fit a murder into that?
那你要如何把谋杀案安排到故事里
It was a joke.
开个玩笑
I get it.
我明白了
It's funny because a murder would be inappropriate for a toddler.
好笑是因为谋杀案不适合婴孩
You got it.
就这意思
Why does your office smell like Thanksgiving?
为何你的办公室有股过感恩节的味道
I'm testing my pod theory.
我在测试我的豆荚理论
By roasting turkeys?
用烘烤火鸡的方式
In a manner of speaking, yeah.
可以说是吧
The pod containing our victim's remains showed
装有死者遗骸的豆荚表现出
the same chemical properties as normal types of plastic sheeting,
和普通塑料片材同样的化学特性
only harder.
只是更硬一些
See, after the victim was murdered, right,
看 死者被杀后
the killer wrapped the body in plastic,
杀手将尸体包进塑料膜里
then dumped it onto the trash barge
然后将其丢弃到
where it was exposed to direct sunlight.
被阳光直晒的垃圾驳船上
The gases from the decomposing body caused the plastic to expand.
尸体腐烂过程中散发的气体使塑料膜膨胀
Yeah, the heat, coupled with the bacteria and lipids,
对 热量加上细菌和油脂
combined to create a catalyst which hardened the plastic.
结合后产生了一种硬化塑料膜的催化剂
And we may actually be able to figure out how long
实际上我们也许可以弄清
our victim was stewing in that pod before we found him.
死者被发现前在豆荚里被焖烤了多久
You solved the "Body in the pod" mystery.
你解开了豆荚尸体的奥秘
I'm not gonna ask why it smells like turkey in here
我不会问这里为什么闻起来有火鸡味
because I'd like to enjoy Thanksgiving, for the rest of my life.
因为余生我都想好好过感恩节呢
What we're doing...
我们在...
No, I'm really not gonna ask, Dr. Hodgins.
不用 哈金斯博士 我真不想问
Okay. I merely came in to thank Mr. Vaziri for his book.
好吧 我只是想感谢瓦齐里先生的书
What is that?
什么书
Something I wrote.
我写的一点东西
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Is this something you didn't want people to know?
你是不想让别人知道这事吗
You're a writer?
你是位作家
It's just poetry.
只是些诗罢了
It's, like, a hobby.
业余爱好
Based on the auricular surfaces of the ilia,
根据髂骨的耳状面来看
I determined that the victim was in his early to mid 40s.
我确定死者在四十到四十五岁间
I will put that in the evidence binder.
我会把这点记到证据夹里
Apparently, Mr. Vaziri is modest
显然当谈及他的文学成就时
when it comes to his literary achievements.
瓦齐里先生很谦逊
Oh, man, my main experience with writers
我认识的作家只有
is Dr. Brennan, and she is not modest.
布纳恩博士 她一点都不谦逊
What is this?
这是什么
Yes, Dr. Hodgins, this is far more interesting.
对 哈金斯博士 这更有趣
Uh, it's the wood splinters found with the body.
这是在尸体上发现的木头碎片
Uh, there's a discoloration on many of them
很多碎片上都有色斑
that turns out to be ink.
检测证明是墨水
They were stamped?
印上去的吗
Yeah, perhaps by the manufacturer.
对 可能是制♥造♥商印的
Hey, if you're so modest,
如果说你很谦逊的话
why did you give Cam your poetry?
为什么还把你的诗给凯看
Because I gave Mr. Vaziri time off
因为我给了瓦齐里先生时间
to meet with his publisher.
去见他的出版商
Maybe Angela can reconstruct that stamp.
也许安琪拉能重建那个印记
Yes, that's our stamp: Lumber for Less.
是 这是我们的印记 大材小用
What's this about?
这是怎么了
Uh, we are, uh, trying to identify this man.
我们想确认此人的身份
This could be Lucky. Why? What's going on?
这可能是幸运仔 怎么 出什么事了
We're indentifying human remains.
我们在确认遗骸
Oh, my God, Lucky's dead?
天哪 幸运仔死了
Does Lucky have a name? Yes.
幸运仔有名字吗 有
It's, uh, Charles Milner.
叫查尔斯·米尔纳
He's a regular customer. What happened to him?
是这的常客 他出什么事了
Was he a contractor or... Sort of.
他是承包商还是... 算是
Sort of...?
算是...
He was one of those crime scene cleanup guys,
他是一名犯罪现场清理员
you know, after a messy murder?
你们知道 就是在有谋杀案后
We know quite a lot about that subject.
这种事我们相当熟悉
Yes, we do.
对 我们很熟悉
But you're not positive it's Lucky, right?
但你们不确定是幸运仔 对吧
It could be somebody else.
可能是其他人
The police are wrong about that...
警♥察♥弄错了...
kind of thing all the time, right?
这种事他们常弄错 对吧
Is there something you need to tell us?
你有什么要告诉我们的吗
You should know that if the victim is identified as Charles Milner
你应该知道如果死者被确认是查尔斯·米尔纳
and his death is ruled a homicide,
并且认定为被谋杀的话
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表