the murder weapon, it is of the uttermost importance
凶器 最重要的是要保证
that the remains be clean.
尸骸的清洁
Dr. Hodgins has a plan.
哈金斯博士有个方案
I don't know if you're aware,
不知道你听说过没有
but I do a bit of stand-up myself.
我也表演过单人秀
I imagine you are not very skilled at it
我想你不怎么在行
as you are not a humorous person.
因为你根本不幽默
My routine is dark, disturbing and uncomfortable.
我的工作很沉闷 让人感到烦躁不安
Just the way a comedy show should be.
喜剧表演就应该这样
Notice the large number of chips and fragments.
看看这么多的裂片和碎片
Also how the chip itself is fragmented?
裂片还碎成了更小的碎片
Huh. One blow created the chip,
一次撞击使骨头开裂
a second or a third shattered it again.
第二次或第三次撞击又让骨头粉碎了
The victim was struck in the face
死者的脸被钝器
several times with a blunt object.
数次击打
Do you find that amusing?
这很好笑吗
Amusing? No.
好笑 不是
Darkly illuminating in a manner which allows us
在沉闷中苦中作乐能让我们
to laugh defiantly into the yawning abyss?
临危不惧 还能谈笑风生
That's hilarious.
那才让人乐在其中
I'm sorry, I'm trying to see the hilarity,
抱歉 我很想看到让人乐在其中的一面
but all I see is a man
但我看到的只是一个
who was beaten in the face until he died.
被击打脸部致死的男子
Sorry.
对不起
Hey, hey, did you get anything off
那个爱笑的女友那儿
the laughing girlfriend?
有什么收获吗
Oh, Alexa Eaton and her brother laughed
亚历克莎·伊顿和她弟弟会笑
because they thought you and Dr. Brennan were a prank.
是因为他们以为你和布纳恩博士在开玩笑
Oh, there's your motive for murder right there:
这不就是一个杀人动机吗
practical jokes.
恶搞
I mean, hey, everybody, you know, they hate practical jokers.
我是说 大家都讨厌恶搞的人
The victim was a stand-up comedian.
死者是一位单人喜剧表演家
Well, that would explain, you know, the arrow through the head.
怪不得他头上插着一支箭
Mm-hmm. The-the killer might have been another stand-up.
凶手有可能也是一位单人喜剧演员
Oh, where would you get that?
怎么有这种想法
Well, the arrow on the head could've been placed there
头上的箭或许是为了嘲笑他
as a mark of derision. You know, an insult.
而放上去的 是种侮辱
Whoa, whoa. Why? That's a funny bit.
为什么 那一招挺有趣的
Yeah, it's a classic. Uh, so I went through
对 很经典 我看了
some Morgan Donnelly's stand-up routine,
摩根·唐纳利的一些演出
came up with some interesting clues and insights.
有了一些有趣的线索和看法
Arrow through the head, I mean, that's a...that's a funny gag.
头上插着箭 那道具挺有意思啊
Yeah, is, was, and always will be.
对 由古至今 直至将来
Uh, so let me know when you want to hear the rest of my insights.
什么时候你想听我的看法了就来找我
I have visual aids. Okay, great.
我有可视化教具 好 很好
I laugh out loud all the time I see that.
每次一看到我就会大笑
The arrow through the head.
头上插着箭
It's funny.
很好笑的
Who did all this stuff?
这些是谁画的
Uh, what are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
They told me I could sleep on the couch. Did you paint this?
他们同意让我睡沙发 这是你画的吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, those are mine.
是的 是我画的
Why are you in my office?
你来我办公室干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I think they roofied me.
他们一定是给我下迷♥药♥了
It was pretty great.
感觉还真不错
I do remember your husband was peeved that you kissed me.
我记得你丈夫对你亲了我的事恼羞成怒
Oh, yeah. Let me worry about Hodgins.
是啊 哈金斯的事还是留给我吧
Middle-class, suburban hang-ups and sexual values.
中产阶级城郊人士的烦恼 还有性观念
What are you, like, 19?
你多大了 十九岁吗
Oh, so you think my idealistic approach
看来你是觉得我用理想主义
to art is adolescent?
去理解艺术很不成熟吗
But it looks to me like
但在我看来
you used to have some ideals of your own.
你自己曾经也有理想
Before you got married, had a baby, started painting...
在你结婚生子 甚至是开始绘画之前
What the hell is that supposed to be?
那到底是什么东西啊
Do you want me to call you a cab or...
你要我给你叫辆出租还是...
No, I can find my own way.
我自己走就行了
I have since I was an adolescent.
我不成熟嘛 不走寻常路
You're the only person in the world
你是世界上唯一一个
who knows my secret identity.
知道我的秘密身份的人
Okay, Batman.
好吧 蝙蝠侠
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone.
我希望你不要告诉别人
Let me guess, you're keeping it pure, right?
我猜你是要保持这件事的纯洁性对吧
You want to make it about the art and not about the artist.
你希望它自成艺术 而与艺术家无关
Some things are easy to make fun of.
有些事你可以轻易取笑
Doesn't mean they're not important.
但这并不意味着它们不重要
I'll make you a deal. You keep your lips zipped,
不如我们做个交易 只要你不要说出去
and tonight, I'll take care of Broadway and Nash.
我今晚就帮你搞定违规的那件事
Okay, your secret is safe with me.
好的 我会守口如瓶的
You have excellent...
你有很好的...
...technique.
画技
Know what else is completely made up?
你知道还有什么是编的吗
"General anxiety disorder."
"一般性焦虑紊乱"
Yeah, you know what this is?
你知道这叫什么吗
It's called "Life."
这就叫"生活"
That's exactly what you need to do;
这就是你要做的事
get a life!
找点正经事做
Sir, if I've said anything to offend you,
先生 如果我说了什么冒犯你的话
please, please know that I am delighted.
我请求你记住 我很高兴
That heckler can be heard on several of the tapes.
那个起哄的家伙在好多盘带子里都出现了
Every single time, Donnelly humiliates him
每一次 唐纳利都会
in front of the crowd.
在众人面前羞辱他
How many times you hear the same heckler?
这个起哄的声音你听到过多少次了
About a dozen, and I haven't even been through all the tapes.
十几次了 而且我不是每盘都看
Is that normal?
这样正常吗
One heckler, time after time?
一个人一次又一次地起哄
I asked Fisher.
我问了费舍
Fisher the intern?
那个实习生费舍
Fisher the comic? Fisher's funny?
喜剧演员费舍 费舍很搞笑吗
Not at all. He's kind of an underground sensation, though.
不是不是 不过他是个地下艺人
It's brilliant.
很棒的
Fisher said it's not normal.
费舍说这可不常见
If anyone knows heckling, it's Fisher.
起哄这种事 就费舍最在行了
Okay, how do we ID the heckler?
好吧 我们要怎么找到这个起哄的人
Easy.
小菜一碟
His name's Larry Baron.
他的名字叫拉里·巴伦
He's another comic, crappy.
也是个喜剧演员 他很烂
Him and Morgan hated each other.
他和摩根互相看不顺眼
Why didn't you just tell me that?
你怎么不早说
You didn't ask.
你又没问
Fine. Where can we find him?
好吧 我们要上哪里找他
He's the bartender at Laughtastic's.
他是大笑酒吧的侍者
Laughtastic's, great. So, why did you tape
大笑酒吧 很好 不过你为什么
all of Morgan Donnelly's stand-up routines?
要把摩根·唐纳利的喜剧表演全录下来呢
He was my sister's boyfriend. He hired me.
他是我姐姐的男朋友 又是我老板
He was my mentor, and I fed him lots of good ideas.
还是我的导师 我帮他想些好的点子
He said I was his muse.
他说我是他的灵感女神
Not in a creepy sex way or anything.
我的意思不是说真的"女"神
It was in a funny way.
这样说是为了搞笑
Any way you think you could introduce me to Fisher?
言归正传 你能把我引荐给费舍吗
Probably not
有难度吧
'cause of the murder investigation, huh?
因为你们在调查谋杀 是吧
Is it too weird?
是不是太奇怪了
You're gonna get dermestid beetles in my peanut butter.
你要把皮蠹甲虫混到我的花生酱里了
The beetles will eat
那些甲虫会把受害者
what's left of the victim's flesh.
身上残留的肉体啃光的
And for peanut butter,
至于花生酱
nothing beats Gromphadorhina portentosa,
没有比马达加斯加发声大蠊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表