他的壮举既高贵又勇敢 如英雄一般
We lay him to rest today...
今天 他长眠于此 正如
a hero.
一位英雄
Basketball game on tonight.
今天晚上有篮球赛
I thought you said no more basketball for me.
我记得你说过不许我再提篮球了
All right. It's my bad, okay? Look...
好吧 是我不好 行吗
after your coaching, Phil Jackson has nothing on you.
你要是当教练 菲尔·杰克逊都得靠边站
Do you think they'll get their Silver Stars?
你觉得他们会得到银星勋章吗
I do. Ben and I are on it.
会的 我和本在为之努力
Tim never gave up, and neither will we.
蒂姆没有放弃 我们也不会
What's wrong, Bones?
怎么了 骨头
I've spent so much time
我过去花了那么多的时间
trying... to control my life.
努力 去控制自己的人生
I thought it meant that I was strong, but...
我以为能掌控自己的人生意味着我很坚强
...I was...
我只是
just afraid.
我怕
Afraid of what?
你怕什么
I dug out remains
我从双子塔的废墟中
from the rubble of the Towers.
挖掘遇难者的遗骸
For two weeks, I was methodical.
整整两周时间 我有条不紊
A scientist.
作为一名科学家
I did what was asked of me.
我完成了自己的使命
I did my job.
我完成了本职工作
I never shed a tear.
一滴眼泪都没有掉
I was proud of that.
我曾以此为荣
Right.
是的
All these years, I never let myself feel it.
这么多年 我从没让自己为之感伤
Bones, we all deal with things in our own way, okay?
骨头 我们都在用自己的方式处理问题
I could avoid it all before I met you.
我可以做到无动于衷 直到我遇见你
I had no one in my life.
以前 我的生活里没有任何人
And now I think of those people...
但是现在 我想想这些人
And I think of you.
再想想你
Any one of them,
他们当中的任何一个人
it could have been you.
都可能会是你啊
All right. I know.
好的 我懂了
It's all right.
不哭 没事的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表