You think so? I think I've got it.
你觉得学会了 学会了
Really?
真的
Isn't that Kendrick?
那不是肯德里克吗
That must be his new partner.
那个肯定是他新舞伴
Wow, they're good. What are you doing?
他们跳得真棒 你在干什么
What she's doing.
学她的舞步
You see, I can observe her movements,
你瞧 我可以观察她的动作
assign the proper kinesthetic awareness...
分配适当的动感知觉
Whoa, Bones!
小心 骨头
...translate that to my own musculature, Okay.
再将之传递到我自己的肌肉群
and then mimic her exactly.
这样就可以模仿她的舞步了
See? It's easy.
看吧 很简单的
I told you I can do this.
我早就告诉你我能行
How hard is it to deliver the correct protein shake?!
送来对的蛋白质奶昔能有多难
Are you trying to ruin my daughter's chances here?
你想害我女儿输掉这个比赛吗
No. I'm just delivering what they gave me.
不 我只是送来他们给我的东西
Is someone paying you to do this?
有人雇你这么做吗
Is someone trying to sabotage my daughter?
是有人要害我女儿吗
Because if they are, I will kill them.
要是真有这种人 我会杀了他们
I will slit their throat! Stop it!
我会割开他们的喉咙 别说了
Perhaps I should talk to her.
没准我应该找她谈谈
Tommy, I'm sorry.
汤米 对不起
She gets crazy.
她脾气不太好
Just, just go.
你就走吧
You heard her. Go!
听到了吧 快滚
Sorry, Tommy.
抱歉 汤米
Now, Rocko, Laila... Dance!
罗科 莱拉 跳起来
Wow. Okay, they are good.
好吧 他们跳得很好
Well, with Katarina out of the way,
卡特琳娜不在了
they could win this thing.
他们可以赢得这个比赛
They're good, too.
他们也很棒
Hey. How's it coming?
嘿 结果怎么样
Uh, not well.
不太好
I'm not even sure that I want it to.
我都不确定我想要结果
You want the killer to get away?
你不想把凶手绳之于法吗
Interesting new take on your job.
以前没听说你有这想法啊
Look at these X-rays.
看看这些X光照片
They're beautiful.
它们有多美
Okay. I can see that.
是啊 能看出来
That's not really what we're about here, but...
虽然我们关注的不是这个 但...
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
I'm being asked to turn something beautiful
我被要求把这美丽的东西
into something ugly.
变得丑陋
I started out
我最初的志愿
trying to bring more beauty into the world, not less.
是给世界带来更多的美 而不是消灭美
I understand that this job can be stressful, Angela.
安琪拉 我知道这工作会给人很大压力
This isn't about stress.
与压力无关
No one does this job better than you.
没人能比你做得更出色
That's not what Brennan said.
布纳恩可不是这么说的
She said I'm as good as anyone.
她说我就和其他人一样
And that's true.
而且她说得对
So maybe somebody else should take over.
也许该找别人来接替我
I know it can be frustrating not getting results right away.
我知道不能立即得到结果让人很受挫
But it's not about results.
但这与结果无关
I'm-I'm an artist, Cam.
凯 我是个艺术家
And these murders,
而这些谋杀案
it's made me forget that.
让我忘掉了我的本行
If you need some time off,
如果你需要休息一段时间
I'm sure that we can work something out.
我相信我们可以想办法安排
But right now, we really do need...
但现在 我们真的很需要...
I know. I am on it.
我知道 我在弄呢
But none of the X-rays
但我重建的任何一张
that I've reconstructed show any injuries at all.
X光片上都未显示任何损伤
So, if I were you,
所以 我要是你
I'd... I'd put my money on Hodgins or Wendell.
就把宝押在哈金斯和温德尔身上
Oh, you're good, you're good,
不错 你跳得不错
but your balance was just a little off
但在最后一个旋转动作时
on that last turn.
有点失去平衡
You might want to try this.
也许你可以试试这招
Go away. I'm not talking.
走开 我不想闲聊
Right. Just trying to be friendly.
好吧 我只是想交个朋友
One dancer's tip...
把我的舞蹈诀窍
...to another.
分享给你而已
I'm Buck.
我叫巴克
This is a competition. I'm not talking.
这是场比赛 我不会跟你闲聊的
Right, competition.
是啊 比赛
You're competitive. I like that.
你真争强好胜 我喜欢
You like to win. Not talking.
你喜欢获胜的滋味 不闲聊
So, how's Kendrick?
肯德里克人怎么样
Shame what happened to his last partner.
他的上一任舞伴真是太惨了
Not talking.
不闲聊
Hey, so I've heard!
我听见了
Is he nervous the same thing's gonna happen to him?
他有没有担心自己也会得到同样的下场
Are you making a threat?
你是在威胁我们吗
Huh? No. Sounded like it, you creep.
不是 听起来是在威胁 变♥态♥
And don't threaten my partner.
别威胁我的舞伴
You sucked.
你真不怎么样
Hah! You wish!
你想得美
No one has ever attempted anything like this before.
以前没有任何人尝试这么干过
Which is why we are testing this on
正因如此 我们先用假骨骼
a fake skeleton first.
来做实验
So, how exactly are you hoping this will work?
你觉得这样如何能起作用呢
Well, based on my calculations, vibrating a solution
根据我的计算 以不断变化的频率
of ammonia and detergent through a rapidly changing array
震动氨和洗衣粉的混合溶液
of frequencies should dislodge the crystals from the bones.
应该可以剥除骨骼上的结晶物
Should.
应该可以
You start with a theory, right?
得先从理论开始 不是吗
That's the theory.
就是这个理论
The trick is going to be to dislodge the crystals
关键在于这样做可以剥除结晶物
and not the bones.
而不会损坏骨骼
Watch this.
好好看着
Oh, great.
真不错啊
**Let's go.*
*走起
**Are you ready for me?*
*准备好迎接我了吗
**I am waiting for you.*
*我已欲♥火♥焚身
**I'm so ready to go, don't care what you do.*
*我准备好了 不管你做什么
**Turn your back on me, it'll get back to you...*
*你要是临阵退缩 我绝不放过你
Your mother seems very devoted.
你妈妈似乎十分在意你
Oh, uh, she's, she's just a frustrated dancer.
她只是个失意的舞者
She doesn't mean anything.
她并不是故意要那样
I understand. In many maternal societies,
我理解 在很多母系社会中
young women are forced to perform
年轻的女性被迫表演
to raise the stature of their mothers.
以提高她们母亲的名望
In one primitive tribe, the mothers
有个原始部落里的妈妈们
would kill other young females
会杀害其他被她们
who were perceived to be threats.
视为竞争对手的年轻女性
Why are you telling me that?
你为什么跟我说这个
I have a lot of fun stories like that-- I'm Wanda.
我知道好多这方面的段子 我叫旺达
Laila.
我叫莱拉
Buck and I are doing the rumba.
我和巴克要表演伦巴舞
It's a very sexual dance.
很性感的舞蹈
Well, I guess I know who my competition is.
我猜你们会是我强劲的竞争对手
Yes, you do.
是的
Get away from her!
离她远点
Oh, we we're just talking.
我们只是在聊天
Not to my daughter, you're not.
不行 别和我女儿瞎聊
Mama! Keep quiet, Laila!
妈妈 别说话 莱拉
I'm a mother, so I understand.
我也是做母亲的 所以我能理解你
That's a beautiful dress, by the way.
顺便说一句 这裙子真漂亮
My hands are numb from sewing, because I love my daughter.
我缝得手都麻了 因为我爱我女儿
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表