She's sloshed!
她喝醉了
Drunk.
醉了
Oh... that.
那样啊
Talking in my courtroom?
在我的法庭里谈论
Oh! From the looks of it,
看那个样子
she is a mean drunk.
酒品可不太好
Who's talking in my courtroom?
谁在我的法庭里谈论
Yeah, that definitely looks like felony assault to me.
在我看来绝对是攻击罪了
You don't have a good grasp
你就不能深刻了解下
of the law, do you, Agent Booth?
法律吗 布斯探员
Since no charges were filed, legally,
又没有受到法律上的指控
that looks like nothing at all.
那根本不算什么
Ah, pretty cold.
真冷血
Yeah, I get that way when I'm falsely accused of assault.
我被误指有攻击罪时就那样
Rebecca knew it was an accident
丽贝卡知道那是个意外
and signed documents to confirm that.
也签了文件承认此事
The way you stumbled and missed the steps...
你步履蹒跚 还踩空台阶
You had been drinking there, hadn't you?
你肯定喝酒了 对吗
I had come back from a business lunch,
我刚参加一个商务午餐回来
probably had some wine.
可能喝了点红酒
This line of questioning is absurd.
这些问题真是可笑
Move on with it.
别再说这个话题了
This is not your fake courtroom, Trudy.
这不是你的那个假法庭 特鲁迪
I call the shots here.
这里我说了算
You're more than a social drinker, aren't you?
你不是一般的喝醉 对吗
I can tell by the way your hand is shaking.
从你手抖就能看出来
I have an occasional drink.
我偶尔会喝点酒
Occasional. Right.
偶尔 没错
Like you had the occasional DUI.
就如你偶尔会醉酒驾驶
For me, it was gambling; for my father, it was drinking.
对我来说是赌博 对我父亲来说就是喝酒
I know a problem when I see one.
我一眼就知道谁有问题
The Trudy you see on TV... that's a performance.
你在电视上看见的特鲁迪 只是个表演
Some days I need help getting there.
有时候我需要点帮助
Okay.
好吧
So it must have been difficult, then,
一定不好过
when Rebecca banned alcohol from the set.
丽贝卡被禁酒之后
Nothing was banned from the set.
没有什么被禁止的
According to this production letter,
根据这封信
you would've lost insurance on your show
如果你不停止酗酒
if you didn't stop drinking.
就会失去上节目的保险
But you're still drinking.
但你还在喝酒
You know, addiction is tough,
戒除酒瘾很难
even when your career is at stake.
即使你的事业受到了威胁
Your judgment's impaired, you make
你的判断受损 使得你
impulsive and rash decisions.
冲动 草率决定
Like getting rid of the people standing between you
就如摆脱阻止你
and that drink that you need.
喝酒的那个人
I didn't kill Rebecca.
我没有杀丽贝卡
But you did find someone to bring
但你的确发现了
your booze to the set, right?
能让你豪饮的人
Maybe someone to get on your good side,
也许那个人给了你好处
edge out Rebecca.
替代丽贝卡
I'm not answering any more questions.
我不会再回答任何问题
And that's your right.
那是你的权利
But can you see the headlines now?
你预见头条新闻吗
"TV's Judge Trudy obstructs murder investigation."
电视法官特鲁迪妨碍谋杀案调查
Now, that is bad publicity.
现在可是负面宣传
So, these are from the little girl's file.
这些来自那个小女孩的档案
You can see the bite marks.
你能看见咬痕
Excellent. Now we can discount
好极了 我们现在可以否认
the validity of their allegations,
他们指控的正确性
and I will be able to submit evidence
我会提交证据
to Christine's daycare director.
给克里斯汀的日托主任
Here.
给你
What is this?
什么东西
We'll need to compare the injuries with Christine.
我们会需要对比伤口和克里斯汀的牙齿
You actually took an impression of Christine's teeth?
你还真的做了克里斯汀的牙模
Yes. I-I had her bite into an apple,
对 我有她咬苹果的牙印
and then I constructed the model.
然后就做了模具
It was actually quite simple.
事实上 非常简单
And she loves apples.
她很喜欢苹果
Okay.
好的
Oh. Aha! There is a laceration here,
这儿有个裂伤
in the area where Christine's tooth
就在克里斯汀的牙齿
hasn't yet fully erupted.
还没有完全长出来的地方
Do you concur?
你同意吗
Uh, well, since the flesh is malleable,
因为肉体有延展性
the computer can't confirm or deny if Christine did this.
电脑也无法确认或否认是不是克里斯汀
Well, that is absurd.
真荒谬
We can re-create entire crime scenes,
我们能重建整个犯罪现场
complete assault scenarios...
完整的袭击场面
Sorry, sweetie. The best that I can do is give you odds.
抱歉 亲爱的 我只能给你个几率
Okay.
好吧
And you're not gonna like them.
你不会喜欢的
Why? What do you mean?
为什么 什么意思
Odds are 78 to 21 that Christine bit the kid.
几率是78%的可能性是克里斯汀做的
21% plus my knowledge of her.
21%加上我对她的了解
I am satisfied that Christine is innocent.
我很高兴克里斯汀是无罪的
Really?
真的吗
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Oh, are we still on
周六为了
for Christine and Michael Vincent's
克里斯汀和迈克尔·文森特
playdate on Saturday?
准备的玩耍约会仍会举♥行♥吧
Uh... sure, yeah.
当然
Great.
好极了
I hope this is important.
但愿这很重要
I'm trying to find cause of death.
我还在努力找死因
What's that smell?
什么气味
It is catfish, Opie.
鲶鱼 奥佩
That wasn't necessary, Thurston.
没这个必要 瑟斯顿
But it was. Come here, sit down.
有的 过来 坐下
And this...
这个
this is the hot sauce.
辣椒酱
Taste it.
尝尝
You are gonna love it.
你会喜欢的
Uh, this is...
这真是
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
Aframomum melegueta.
非洲豆蔻
It's more commonly known as Guinea grain--
一般被俗称为几内亚胡椒
it's native to swampy habitats along the West African coast.
原产地为非洲西海岸的沼泽湿地
I have no idea how your granny got a hold of it, but...
我不知你奶奶通过什么途径得到它的
She used to trade with an herbalist in the woods.
她曾经和树林里一个种草药者做买♥♥卖♥♥
Damn,if you haven't brought my granny back from the dead!
幸亏你让她老人家的秘方起死回生了
Hey, I told you I'd find it, right?
我说过我会发现的 没错吧
And you were right-- the secret ingredient was love.
而且你说得对 其中的秘密原料就是爱
That's the only explanation for Hodgins
只有这样才能解释哈金斯
spending so much time and... and effort to do this.
在这上花了那么多时间和精力
Eat. Go. Eat. Eat.
快吃吧 多吃点
Hey, we shouldn't keep this stuff a secret.
我们不应该把这东西据为己有
I mean, the world would love this.
全世界的人都会喜欢它的
Oh, very true, very true.
说得很对 非常对
You should slow down a little bit, Finn,
你应该稍微慢点吃 芬恩
you don't want to get a bone stuck in your throat.
别被鱼骨头卡了嗓子
Not from a baby catfish.
这么小的鲶鱼不会的
That's it. What?
就是这么回事 什么
Cause of death.
死亡原因
Thank-thank you.
谢 谢了
You see these micro-fractures
你看到C4和C5
on the transverse processes of the C-four and -five?
横突上面的轻微裂缝了吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表